Horoscope

Horoscope

So this story is born because of my current love for Kuroko no Basuke. This is sort of based on one of the characters in KnB. If you watched KnB, you will know who I am talking with the lame title, though he is not my favorite character (Kise Ryouta is my bae! ♥♥♥), I still love him. (And by the way, I ship Aokise to the max, I am so hopeless. Hahahahahahaha!) This story is kinda not that edited so I'll just re-read it later to fix the errors or something. ^^

This fanfic is a belated gift for my dear dear friend, Tin~! Thank you for supporting me in all the fangirling feels I have (especially for being supportive with my undying love for Kentaro! LOL!) Love yah, Tin~! :*

And shameless promotion, I have finally updated "The Last Descendant of Lee Seunghoon". I hope you still remember my dearest gigolo Hoon. LOL! Anyways, please spread the Minwoo and Winner love~! ^^

HOROSCOPE
(by kaijin-taichou)

Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: WINNER
Pairing: Minwoo, MinoxJinwoo
Genre: Comedy; Crack; One-shot
Summary: Mino forces s to bring their lucky items with them on a photoshoot.

==========

 

"Don’t you know the saying 'Man proposes; God disposes'? First, you do your best and then fate will decide how it will turn out."
– Midorima Shintarou, Kuroko no Basuke

 

If deciding which one is more amusing, Song Minho is surely having a hard time choosing. Is it because Kang Seungyoon is holding a kettle or is it the annoyance written all over his face?

"You decided to choose fate, Seungyoon-ah. I'm really thrilled," Mino compliments as his leader stops in front of him while waiting for their manager and the van that will bring them somewhere in Seoul for a photoshoot. Mino nods as he looks closer at Seungyoon and his kettle.

"Care to explain again why am I bringing our kettle on our way to the photoshoot?" Seungyoon asks, lifting the said cookware.

"Because it's the lucky item for Aquarius," Mino simply replies. Seungyoon just nods.

It has been two months now since Mino found horoscopes incredibly fascinating. He makes sure he knows the lucky items for Aries and brings them along with him all the time. He has been scolded more often, not only by Seungyoon and their manager but also by his parents and friends (particularly Pyo Jihoon) because of the money he spends for his lucky items.

However, Mino ignores their nagging. As creepy as it sounds but his horoscope seems to be always accurate. When he starts noticing the accuracy, the rapper starts encouraging s and friends to have their lucky items as well. But they refuse. And their refusal comes with I'll-die-laughing-at-your- laugh.

"This is not encouraging, Mino-yah!" Jihoon complains when Mino shoves the lucky item of Block B's maknae on the poor guy. "You force us! And you are now forcing me to wear this pair of velvet red skinny jeans with big rounded dots!"

In Mino's opinion, they shouldn't complain. Their lucky items are given to them for free. Mino buys these items for them. They should be thankful.

These ungrateful pieces of . Mino rants mentally whenever he receives criticisms about his new fascination.

Satisfied with Seungyoon's decision to finally bring his lucky item, their attention turns to their maknae, Nam Taehyun, who walks towards them, holding a medium-sized Hello Kitty stuffed toy.

"Our maknae! You don't know how much this means to me! Thank you, Taehyun-ah!" Mino says excitedly. The youngest guy just sighs, obviously giving up on Mino's persistency.

"You said that my lucky item is a cat. Why can't I just bring one of my cats?" Taehyun inquires.

"You're lucky item is a non-living cat so I thought of Hello Kitty."

"But you know that Hello Kitty is actually Kitty White and she's British, right?" Seungyoon joins their conversation. The leader's reply garners a confused look from Mino and a judging look from Taehyun.

"Just make sure that this horoscope obsession will stop sooner. I don't want to carry weirder things on our comeback," the youngest sighs again. However, Taehyun is not talking to Mino as the he directs his comment to Seungyoon. The leader nods.

"I know. I cannot imagine what he will make us bring on our comeback. If you are still on with this horoscope thing, are planning on making us bring our lucky items on stage?" Seungyoon emphasizes his last two words.

"Well, we can put them inside our pockets or if not, we can use them as accessories," Mino tells them.

"Use it as an accessory? Heavens forbid that today is not our comeback because how the hell am I suppose to use this kettle as an accessory?!" Seungyoon rants.

"Well—" Mino stops as he sees someone walking towards them. The guy is obviously pissed. The other two look at the approaching guy and as they look at the thing he is holding, Seungyoon and Taehyun release a muffled laugh.

"Seunghoon-hyung—"

"Don't ing talk to me, Song Minho!" Lee Seunghoon threatens.

"I guess, I'm lucky enough to have Hello Kitty," Taehyun giggles as he hugs his stuffed toy.

"And here I thought I'm very unlucky to have a kettle as my lucky item," Seungyoon remarks, winking at Taehyun.

The comments from the maknae earn them a scowl from the older rapper. But as evil as they can be, Seungyoon and Taehyun laugh out loud. Then the leader decides to add fuel to the fire. "But you can use it as an accessory. A necklace, perhaps?"

As the maknae line laughs, Mino feels a little bit nervous. However, he calms down. The assigned lucky items are not for him to decide. It is the fate who decides what their lucky items are.

"You dickheads," Seunghoon curses the two boys then he faces Mino.

"I am even willing to bring our vacuum cleaner but really? A toilet bowl cover for Capricorn? Where do you get your ridiculous horoscopes?!" Seunghoon complains.

"Hyung, the lucky items are not for me to decide," Mino tries to explain.

"But you didn't even buy a new one! You make me use our toilet bowl cover!" Seunghoon bellows.

"But I took the initiative and time to clean it last night!" Mino counters.

"That is not the point! No matter how much you clean it, our asses sat on this cover to , man! And this item should make me lucky," the talented choreographer cries.

"I swear, that cover is as good as new, hyung."

However, Seunghoon ignores him when he says to no one, "I even caught Seungyoon-ah ing while sitting on this cover."

"Hey!" Seungyoon hits Seunghoon with the kettle. "I was standing!"

"Anyway, enough of me. Are you going to do something about Jinwoo-hyung?" Seunghoon asks as he tries to make the toilet bowl cover to a makeshift bracelet. Mino looks at his hyung curiously.

What happened?

The ohhhhh statement from the maknae line confirms that Mino is the only one who doesn't know this Jinwoo situation.

"What happened to Jinwoo-hyung?" Mino asks. The three guys glare at him. He wants to glare back at them but he couldn't. Now that something is happening to his boyfriend and he is not even aware what it is.

"To be honest, Jinwoo-hyung will be grateful if you gave him this toiler bowl cover," Seunghoon sighs.

Still not getting the point, Mino stares at them. The trio looks at him and their eyes are yelling at him with the you-don't-deserve-Kim-Jinwoo look.

It seems like Taehyun doesn't have the patience to wait for Mino realize what is wrong with their mat hyung. "Did you give Jinwoo-hyung his lucky item?"

The confusion that clouds Mino's mind is slowly disappearing.

So, that's the reason.

It is not Mino's intention to leave Jinwoo out of his horoscope fascination. In fact, when Mino read what Jinwoo's lucky item is for today, he swears that his lucky item for that day was indeed attracting fortune (his lucky item was Bei and Rei's framed picture). He already has Jinwoo's lucky item.

"His lucky item is with me," Mino informs them. He knows he is wearing a smug look so Mino just grins when the trio gives him a confused look.

As if it is his cue, Jinwoo approaches them. Mino feels sad, seeing Jinwoo fakes his smile. And his guilt is eating him, knowing that he is the reason why his Jinwoo-hyung is sad.

"Jinwoo-hyung," the rapper calls out. The eldest smiles at him but he knows that smile. His Jinwoo-hyung smiles with his eyes. That gloomy smile doesn't reach Jinwoo's beautiful eyes.

Mino gives him a gentle smile. It is not his intention to give Jinwoo's lucky item in front of s but three pairs of eyes are almost killing him. If looks could kill, Mino has died thrice at that moment.

"So, hyung. I have your lucky item," Mino starts. His boyfriend's expression changes drastically, from a sad, kicked out puppy, to an excited one. It also excites Mino. It excites him for two reasons.

First, he wants to see Jinwoo's reaction once he hands him his lucky item.

Second, he wants to see the other boys' reaction once he starts handing Jinwoo's lucky item.

"But before I give you your lucky item, I need to take a photo of you," Mino fishes out his phone from his pocket.

"Huh? Why?" Jinwoo asks, as confused as Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Taehyun. But nonetheless, Jinwoo strikes a pose for the rapper.

After putting his phone back in his pocket, Mino answers. "Because I need to prove to my friends that angels do exist."

If seeing Seungyoon with a kettle, Taehyun with a Hello Kitty doll, and Seunghoon with a toilet bowl cover feels so good, nothing compares with the weird looks the trio is giving Mino. Meanwhile, Jinwoo looks so adorable when he is confused. But Mino grins as he sees the faint blush on Jinwoo's cheeks.

"Oh! Hyung, I think you have something in your eye," Mino walks closer to Jinwoo and looks at his eyes. Jinwoo touches his eyes to clean it. The other three also look at their eldest's eyes.

"Ah, I thought there was something. It's just a sparkle," Mino answers as he moves away from Jinwoo.

The rapper hears a snort, someone growls, and judging Taehyun's reaction, he is already judging Mino, not that he is not used to be judged by the maknae. On the other hand, Jinwoo just stands in front of him, still looking at him and still confused but he is laughing.

"Stop laughing, hyung. Do you know what time it is?" Mino scolds.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't—"

"It's time for you to love me more," Mino grins as he pulls Jinwoo closer to him and hugs the eldest tightly, kissing him on the top of his head.

"Someone is too greasy, I might slip," Seunghoon comments.

"Just get a room, you two," Taehyun rolls his eyes.

"Please, Mino-hyung. Just give Jinwoo-hyung his lucky item," Seungyoon begs. Mino thinks their leader had enough of his crap that day.

Jinwoo pulls away from Mino's hug and looks at the rapper. He extends his hand to Mino, asking for the item.

Mino smiles at him and takes Jinwoo's hand. The pretty guy looks at him, perplexed.

"Well, your lucky item for today, hyung, is something cheesy and greasy," Mino explains. It earns him disapproving grunts from the Busan boys and the maknae. But he doesn't care, now that Jinwoo intertwines their fingers and smiles at him. Mino takes note of the blush on his boyfriend's face.

"Then I will make sure that I will not lose my lucky item," Jinwoo whispers to him.

==========

True to his words, when the boys are settled inside the van, Jinwoo and Mino sit beside each and Mino knows Jinwoo has no intention of letting go of his lucky item.

As the van moves, Jinwoo leans on Mino and rests his head on the rapper's shoulder.

"Anyway, what is your lucky item today?" Jinwoo asks as he yawns.

Instead of answering, Mino looks at his phone and opens his current favorite application: a horoscope app that also lists lucky items. After scrolling and finding what he is looking for, Mino gives his phone to Jinwoo.

The expression that Jinwoo wears on his face satisfies Mino, more than anything else. He always likes to see Jinwoo blushing. As Jinwoo hands him back his phone, Mino yelps because the eldest hits his arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Mino massages his arm.

"Should we go to a museum and steal one item there? Or ask Seunghyun-hyung for some museum-worth art in his collections?" Jinwoo teases.

"Nah. I don't need one. You're already here," Mino replies. Jinwoo laughs but not until the rapper's arm is hit again.

"You are indeed my lucky item for today: cheesy and greasy," Jinwoo smiles brightly at him before resting his head again on the tanned guy's shoulder.

Lucky item for Aries: something that is work of art.

xxx