Day 1

365 Roses

A/N: Guys, do me a favor and imagine that Chanyeol, Luhan, and Yoona are all 18-year olds, okay? Kamsa! Lovelots~ :-*

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chanyeol’s POV

“Yah! Park Chanyeol!” My noona {elder sister}, Yoora, shouted. “Hurry up, you’ll be late for school!”

“Ne! Just a second!” I shouted back and slid down the stairs. Yoora was there, her hands on her hips and her eyebrows furrowed.

“Look at you,” she pointed out. “Unfold your sleeves and straighten your tie!”

I wriggled my eyebrows. “Yiee~ Concerned!” It was followed with my laugh, and also Yoora’s slap on my arm.

“Aish! Just don’t embarrass our family.” She threatened jokingly with a smirk. “Come, I’ll walk you to school.”

“Noona! I can do it myself.” I opposed. Yoora clasped her hands to her chest and smiled warmly, “Aww. My dongsaeng is all grown up now!”

“Bye~” I waved as I ran outside the door. Phew, I survived all that mushy stuff.

I’m Park Chanyeol, and I’m 18 years old. I’m currently studying at Seo Music Academy. We recently moved here, but I found out that school can be reached from a walking distance.

Little did I know that someone was moving my way…

*THUD!*

“Omo, mianhae!” a girl’s voice called. My eyes were closed from the pain from the impact. But as soon as I opened them…

“Wow.” I muttered to myself. Am I in heaven? There seems to be an angel in front of me. A few strands of her hair fell perfectly beside her face. Her face… It was angelic.

Her eyes were filled with worry as she looked at me. Why? Oh, right. She bumped to me while she was riding her skateboard. I hardly noticed the pain anymore.

“You’re fine.” I blurted out. My eyes widened, “I-I mean, I’m fine.” I awkwardly grinned.

She returned a warm smile. She held one hand out and I gladly took it. I forgot that I was still on the ground.

“Oh, you’re an SMA student too?” she wondered out loud. “I haven’t seen you around before.”

“Oh, that’s because—“

“AYA!” another girl shouted and wrapped her arms the previous girl. “Aya, let’s go! We’ll be late!” she dragged the girl towards the school.

She took one last glance at me, and ran behind the girl. And that was it, she was gone. Anyway, I’ll be late too if I don’t hurry up!

*CRING!*

I just got there on time… on time for the teacher to scold me for being 5 minutes late.

“Anyway, Mr. Park is a transferee,” Ms. Jung introduced me. “I want you all to treat him nicely. Mr. Park, please sit beside Ms. Kim Aya.”

Aya… That name sounds familiar… A girl raised her hand.

Well, what do you know… Destiny is on my side. ^-^

I could hear my heart beating faster as I drew closer and closer. And my breath felt heavy—Wait, why am I talking this way?

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she greeted as I sat beside her. I returned a smile. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

“I’m Kim Aya, by the way.” She held out a hand, the same hand that she used to help me up.

I, again, gladly shook it. “I’m Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you.”

She smiled and focused on the lesson. But somehow, I can’t.

*CRING!*

Yes! Lunchtime!

But unfortunately, like any other transferees, I have to sit alone—

“Chanyeol!”

I turned my head and saw Aya. She was motioning me to come. Maybe I’m not like any other transferees…

“Want to join us?” she shyly asked. “There’s an extra seat beside Yoona—Oh, wait. This is Lu Han and she’s Im Yoona, my friends!”

“Annyeong.” I greeted as I sit beside the girl from before, Yoona. She instantly reddened.

I got to know them more after. I found out that Lu Han is the soccer team captain, and Yoona is the head cheerleader. I think they’re meant to be. ^-^

I also found out that Aya is the glee club president, since she has a really beautiful voice.

“What about you, Chanyeol?” Yoona asked, with a mouthful of muffins. “What’s your talent?”

I swallowed the food in my mouth before I answered, “I play the guitar.”

“Jinja?” Luhan said, before slurping his noodles. “You and Aya should do a duet.”

“Aish, Luhan!” Aya whined, and sipped caramel macchiato. I suddenly noticed that Yoona had gone quiet.

After class, (yup, super fast forward. I do not want you to hear about my math homework) I headed towards my room, ignoring my hunger for donuts.

The first thing I touched was my guitar. Then I grabbed a pen and my song book.

Ideas instantly popped into my mind, so I wrote them down. This was the first time I ever wrote a song. A song about today. I was inspired… but by whom? By Aya?