-final-

Memories of Hers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for making you wait.. I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to share your comments :)

 

 

Hyungwon have always been a good boy. He always listen to his parents. Not a single moment he disobey them. However, everything change when his parents decided to send him to his grandparents village.

A village where far from town. Away from the place they currently lived. A place where no train railway. Only road and boat can be seen. There's no airport available and the plane only can be seen on the air. His parents send him there before he start middle school, because no one will be able to take care of him after this.

His parents have to travel constantly due to their business, and he the only child of their. They don't have that much choice to begin with. His parents already try to convince his grandparents to live at their home, but they refuse.

Instead of they going to the city, they suggest for him to moved with them to the village. They have school there, and they will be able to take care of him at the same time. They will let him live there just until he could take care of himself, which when he high school of course.

When Hyungwon arrived at the village, he admit it that the view is worth of million dollars. Perhaps more than that. He couldn't find this view in the city. The air is cleaner and he could feel calm, but when he think that he will not be able to see his friend anymore, his previous calmness gone away.

Hyungwon greet his grandparents in a rude way, hoping that they will decline the idea of him staying there. He hope that his parents will bring him home again, or better, bring him together with them.

When he see that his grandparents gladly welcome him, he become more mad. Instead of yelling, Hyungwon just took of and walk outside the house. He run and run to somewhere he, himself, not quite sure.

He slow down his pace when he could see that he in a place where they called it forest. Hyungwon take a look around his surrounding hoping to see something that will help him get out from there. A road.

He want to retrace his step, but since he walk in anger, he couldn't remember the path he took. Hyungwon keep walk around the forest hoping to see the road, or even a path. However, he couldn't find any. All he could see is trees.

Hyungwon become anxious. He knew he have lost in the forest. He feel like he being followed, but when he looked behind, he found out that there's no one around. It's not like anybody would be there at the first place.

Hyungwon begin to regret his decision earlier. If only he didn't run away, he wouldn't get lost in the forest. He keep hoping that his parents and grandparents will looking for him. He decide take a seat and lean on a tree, instead of walking around. This way, he wouldn't be deep in the forest.

Before he realize, he fall asleep. He feel tired from all the running and walking. The wind that blowing and the sound of bird singing sound like a lullaby to his ears. His mind drafting somewhere else, and all his fear disappear for a moment.

Form afar, a girl could be seen looking at Hyungwon. She hide her body behind a tree and her head peaking out from behind it. Actually, she have been looking at him for a while now. She have been following him, wondering what he doing at the forest.

She keep following him until he took a seat under a tree. She keep looking at him and realize that he slowly falling asleep. She keep wondering why would he be there, and she later found out that he is actually lost.

When the sun starting set, she decided to help him. She didn't want to leave him alone there, because she afraid something bad going to happen to him. She didn't know why, but she have the urge to help him.

"Little boy, wake up now. Its getting late, and it's not safe here.", a voice speak to him.

Hyungwon wondering who is trying to wake him up. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter