제 1 장

Married Life with Bacon

•REVISED/EDITED•
Twitter: @kconnect54

 

I decided to use BAEKHYUN'S-BEAUTIFUL as an OST of this story since it fits for the story plus the song is really great! If you haven't check out the song yet I suggest you listen to it, the song BEAUTIFUL by Baekhyun is the OST for the mini drama series EXO NEXT DOOR(a super funny and great mini drama series, I even hope that there will be longer episodes).

ERRORS MIGHT STILL BE VISIBLE AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY PLEASE DO FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT THE ERROR/S, GAMSAHAMNIDA.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Baekhyun! I heard you were caught yesterday cheating" Max said as he placed his arm around the back of my neck.

"Yep!" I said smiling from ear to ear.

"But why are you smiling? That girl Nadine was such a nice catch,has a nice body, nice lips, and maybe has a nice body warm?" Max said smiling from ear to ear.

"Huh! You think so? That girl wasn't that much plus she has this very uncontrollable temper it is a good thing I got her away from me, anyways there are so many girls that I can possibly have" I said.

"But I heard she is a so nevertheless it must have been enjoyable for you" Max said.

"*scoff* enjoyable my she was very clingy,she was a real pain in the head" I said.

"So do you want to fetch some y and pretty girls tonight?" Troy said who was following us from behind.

"Call! I want to have some fun tonight since these past few days have been boring for me because of that Nadine" I gladly said.

"Then let's all meet at the club at Gangnam but since our fathers have summoned us,let's go get our ears destroyed first" Troy said.

I went home after saying goodbye to Troy and Max.

"Come In" Dad said as I knocked on the door of his study room/work room.

"Good you're now here" Dad said as he set aside the papers he was holding.

"Do you want to have your own house?" Father asked smiling.

"Of course I do, I have requested a house for almost 3 years now" I said happily.

"Do you want me not to pressure you about taking over the companies?" Father asked the 2nd question which was good to the ear,still smiling.

"Yep! Of course!" I said happily.

"Then get married!" Father said with a serious look.

"What?! geunyang dangsin-eun jigeum mueos-eul mal haessneunga?! Did I hear you correctly? You want me to get married? I haven't even enjoyed my life to fullest and I haven't even had a serious relationship" I said protesting as soon as I heard what dad said.

"Well it's time for you to have a serious relationship, it's time for you to become serious in life you're already 23 and you're still playing with different girls almost every night I think it's the right time you stop breaking hearts and start being serious. I didn't oppose to everything you asked of me even though you already crossed the line and this is the first thing I have asked out of you" Father said seriously.

"Hajiman abeoji..." I said.

"I said this suddenly so I don't expect you to give me an answer right away, think about this thoroughly and when you have already made a 100% decision come to me and tell me your answer. Actually,I have already set up a blind date for you and this girl,tomorrow. If your answer is yes then just go to the place where I have set the blind date, secretary Ahn will give you the place and time later but whether you like it or not you are obligated to do this task remember this is part of your job as an heir. It's your choice do this simple task or loose everything you have in a second" Father said.

" Then why are you gonna wait for my decision you already made my decision so please just do what you want. If you have something you want to discuss with me in the future please don't waste my time since my opinions or decisions doesn't really matter.For a minute I almost forgot that I'm just a puppet for you like how you see the other people in this house, I don't understand why you always act as if you are giving me chance to decide when in fact everything is decided and will be decided by you and you only." I said as I stood up.

" It's good you know that anyways remember if you take this marriage you can have your house and extended freedom and of course you'll be able to keep everything you have, it's a win win situation for the two of us" Father said.

"Araseoyo, gamsahamnida" I said with a bow before leaving.

"Young master here is the time and place for the blind date tomorrow" Secretary Ahn said as he handed me an envelope.

"How about the information of the girl that I will be meeting?" I asked.

"Sorry young master but that will remain a secret until tomorrow" Secretary Ahn said with a bow.

"Aish! What the hell did I expect, of course there won't be a lot of information given since I am not supposed to care and I am just supposed to f***ing follow the orders in order for me not to f***ing loose everything  " I said as I shuffled my hair.

"Young master if you're very worried about the visual appearance of this girl you shouldn't be because she very pretty and I must admit she has a good body and I think this girl is a perfect match for you" Secretary Ahn said with a smile.

"Yeah, she sure is. Since you saw her and like her why don't you marry her,wouldn't that be great? Even the people in this house are freaking loyal to abeoji,and I should never forget that they don't f***ing care about me" I said as entered my room.

I took a bath and changed my clothes of course I putted on some perfume, the theme of my look is Y MAN.

I went straight to the club since it was already 7:30.

"What?! Is your father being serious?" Troy said shocked.

"I think my father lost his mind, I mean this time he really has to go to the mental hospital. He really f***ing control my life" I said.

"dangsin-eun jeongmal un-i iss-eo man!" Max said.

"Maybe I'll just marry that girl since father didn't forbid me on meeting other girls after marriage" I said with a grin.

"Tsk tsk ... I think that's gonna' be a big problem man, what about the chain you'll be having after the marriage?" Troy said.

"I can remove it from my finger after the marriage anyways I'm gonna make sure that I'm gonna have the upper hand between me and this girl" I said smiling.

"Yo! Yo! Guys! let's stop talking about this for awhile and let's fetch some girls" Troy said as he put down his glass looking straight at the y girls on the dance floor.

After the dancing and fetching...

"Yah! let's meet again tomorrow" Max said who is very drunk while holding a girl by her waist.

Max and Troy was already drunk but I didn't drink that much to avoid any mistakes. We went on our separate ways, Max and Troy went out first and I remained at the club for some time together with a girl.

"Oppa where are we going next?" The girl who is with me asked, of course in a flirty tone and as we went out of the club.

I pushed her towards the wall near the entrance of the club.

"Yah! oppa what are you doing?" She said with a flirting tone as I pinned her hands against the wall.

"Just stay still will you, I'm just to get one kiss from you don't worry I won't do anything more than that in here" I said as I held her cheeks.

"Araseo, just make it quick" She said as she closed her eyes.

Suddenly someone hit me in my back.

" Aish! Cheongmal! Who the hell was that!" I said turning my head in slow motion with a thought that I would kill whoever did that.

I looked at who hit me,it was girl and she looked really look drunk, her cheeks are red and her stance is not stable and she is murmuring alien words.

"Yah!" I yelled at her.

"Go ahead tell me what you want to say, jerk!" The girl who hit me said as she stuck out her tongue towards me.

"What?! Did you just call me jerk?!" I said in disbelief.

"Yes! I did call you jerk so what? You're now angry?" She said as she crossed her arms, trying to control her balance.

Suddenly she puked straight into my face.

"Just what the hell did you do?!!!" I said angrily and as I exploded.

As soon as I was done wiping the puke on my face she fainted right in front of me.

계속 하기...

Author's Note: 

O MY GOSSHHH! THE FIRST CHAPTER HAS NOW BEEN UNLEASHED!

What do you think of this chapter? Leave some comments below and don't forget to leave a vote☺️🙃

ANYWAYS HERE ARE THE KOREAN WORDS/SENTENCES IN THIS CHAPTER:

geunyang dangsin-eun jigeum mueos-eul mal haessneunga?=Just what exactly did you say right now?

Hajiman =But

abeoji=Father

Nado Meolla=I don't know

dangsin-eun jeongmal un-i iss-eo=You're really unlucky

Oppa=Older brother but only girls use this to address an older boy/man, girls use this towards their idols, or girls use this towards their boyfriends

Yah!=Hey!

Araseo/Araseoyo=Okay,alright,fine

Gamsahamnida- Thank you

I really do hope that you like this chapter:D

VOTE/SHARE THIS STORY

FOLLOW ME/ COMMENT/ADD THIS STORY INTO YOUR READING

Date revised/edited: June 11,2016