Did I ing Stutter?

Did I Stutter?

"Taehyung-ah," Hoseok whispered, shaking his sleeping husband ever so slightly. "Taehyung-ah," he repeated, shaking him harder but to no avail. Taehyung was sound asleep, hugging his spouse's not-so-flat tummy (but not that big enough, either) while snoring.

"Tae!" He whisper-shouted, slapping his arm instead. "Tae-tae, wake uuuup!" The older whined, slapping Taehyung's arm repeatedly until he woke up with a start.

"Wha- what-" the younger sat up, looking around confused before remembering Hoseok that was still lying on the bed beside him, looking up at him with those sparkling eyes he fell in love with.

"What's wrong, Hoseokkie? Is there something bothering you? What happened? Are you okay? How about the baby? Did something happen?" Taehyung questioned, almost letting it all out in one sentence and Hoseok had to calm him down, all the while hiding his laugh at his now alert (and panicked, mind you) husband.

"Everything's fine, Tae... the baby's fine, too," he answered, grinning widely when he saw the younger scratch his head.

"Then why did you wake me up?" Taehyung, now relaxed knowing nothing was wrong with his lover and unborn child, whined, lying back down beside his wife--eherm--husband and hugging him close.

Hoseok snakes an arm around the other's torso, staying quiet for awhile before speaking. His voice muffled since his head was burried in Taehyung's chest.

"I want rice cakes," he muttered, nuzzling further into the warmth that was his husband. "Please?" He added as an afterthought.

"What?" Taehyung asks, unable to understand what his husband just said because it was muffled, "speak up, babe."

Hoseok lifted his head up to look at the younger who was staring at him, too. "I said I want rice cakes," he repeated, "I'm craving for rice cakes and I'm hungry right now so buy me five." He demanded with a pout, unconsciously drawing circles on his husband's back.

"Wha- rice cakes? Now?" The other raised a brow, lifting his head up a bit to look at the clock at the night table beside Hoseok. "It's... 2:37AM, why the hell would you want rice cakes at this ungodly hour?"

Hoseok didn't know why, maybe because of the hormones, but he was getting irritated. He just wanted rice cakes! Was that hard to fulfill?! What kind of husband was Taehyung, rejecting his needs?!

"But I want rice cakes! Aren't you worried about me and our baby? You want to starve us to death?" He asked angrily, removing his arms from Taehyung's torso and crossing it.

Taehyung snorted, unaware of his upcoming death. "C'mon, Hobi, don't be such a drama queen, you can have those for breakfast later, now let's just sleep." He was ready to go back to sleep, almost closing his eyes when he felt Hoseok's deadly aura around him.

"Did I ing stutter?" The pregnant man asked, now glaring at his husband who just gulped, "I said I want rice cakes now! And I mean now! You hear me, Kim Taehyung?! It's either you buy those rice cakes for me or you sleep on the couch until our child turns 5 years old!" He threatened. And Taehyung wouldn't have believed that if he haven't experience Hoseok's wrath two months ago where he didn't wash the dishes when Hoseok told him to. When Hoseok came home from Jimin and Yoongi's house and found out his husband still haven't washed the dishes, he did a while 2-hour rant which consisted of all of Taehyung's mistakes even when back in college and how irresponsible he was and that he was such an idiot and why did Hoseok even fall in love with him?

All because of unwashed dishes.

In the end, Hoseok threatened him that he won't get any booty for a month and that he would be sleeping on the couch. He didn't take it seriously and just let Hoseok wash the dishes (what a responsible husband indeed). Later that night, when he was about to get some loving, Hoseok literally kicked him out of their bed and told him that he was serious about the other not getting any and that he would be sleeping on the couch for a whole month.

Needless to say, Taehyung still hasn't learned his lesson. And now, he was screwed up because he just angered his pregnant spouse and oh God, I should've bought those rice cakes instead of arguing with him.

"What?!" Hoseok glowered, snapping Taehyung back to reality, "are you going to buy me my rice cakes or just ignore me like you did last month? You know that I do what I say, Taehyung!"

And that was it.

Taehyung jumped out of bed, "five rice cakes, right? I'll be right back, babe!" And with that, he sprinted out of their bedroom and grabbed his coat, not caring if he was wearing boxers outside in a cold weather. Getting a cold sounds better than not having any and not having to cuddle with his precious Hoseok.

Needles to say, it took him almost half an hour since all the convenient stores are closed and the nearest 24-hour store was 3 streets away.

 

 

 

 

"H-Hobi," Taehyung panted, holding out the plastic bag that contained his husband's rice cakes. "I got your... cakes..." he sighed out, trying to catch his breath. "I h-had to walk 3 streets away just for this."

Hoseok beamed up at him as if he didn't just threaten his husband a few minutes earlier, "thank you, Tae-tae! You're the best husband ever! I love you!" The four-months pregnant man squealed, standing up from the bed to peck Taehyung's lips and get the plastic bag from his hands before going back to bed and started eating those rice cakes.

"Yeah, yeah, anything for my lovely husband."