Chapter 3

Case Closed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the night gets colder, the hotter the things happening inside the club gets.

 

Ari didn't even bother wondering just how exactly she found herself in a compromising position. Jungkook seems to be ignorant about things too though, for his attention was solely focused on Ari's swollen lips, , and nipping as he sinks his teeth onto her lower lip making Ari mewl.

 

"What are we doing?" She asks making Jungkook halt in his ministrations.

 

"Kissing? Are you uncomfortable?" He asks, looking thoroughly concerned.

 

She furrows her brows in confusion as she stares back at him, who was on top of her. How did they even get in this room and why is he being so... Soft and nice to her when a week ago, he kept on calling her sinful things while doing the deed. Back then, he was so ... Rough and manly. Ari thinks this is just a facade because seriously speaking, there is no modest man who would dare hang out inside this kind of place. And what exactly is she doing anyway? Flings are supposed to be flings. For all she know, this guy's mouth might have been smothering another else's prior to her arrival. Somehow that broke off the mood for Ari. She knows there are no strings attached but what they were doing could possibly lead to that and it would probably be messy, she does not want any of that.

 

"I'm sorry, I need to go." She says, barely audible before sitting up. Her clothes were still intact but her lipstick was already smudged, she was sure of it.

 

"Why so sudden?" Jungkook asks as he sits beside her, confusion taking all over his face.

 

"I just... I just need to. Look, you've been nice all night and I'm really thankful for your company but I gotta get going now." She hastily stands up, slipping on her stilettos as Jungkook follows her like a lost puppy.

 

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks.

 

Ari stops whatever she was doing as she stares motionlessly at the ground, seemingly deep in thought.

 

He didn't do anything wrong of course but he was getting close and comfy, Ari was getting these odd feelings and she didn't like it. She was afraid that this hook up won't be a hook up anymore. So without giving him any answer, she leaves him hanging like a fool.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter