Final.

Yesterdays Love

I was on my way home from work and as soon as I arrived, my wife greeted me with a warm smile and a delicious dinner.

"Welcome home, how's work?" My wife ask picking up my coat, leaving a peck in my lips.

"Good.." I said placing my self in the chair.

"Soo.."

"Yes?" My wife hum in response.

"I have something to say to you."

"What is it?" He ask, sitting in the chair infront of me.

"I want a divorce."

I thought he would be angry but instead he ask me softly.

"Why?"

That's the question that I was avoiding but since I don't have any other choice, I answered him honestly.

"I have an affair behind your back. Im sorry, I fell out love Soo. I fell inlove with Baekhyun"

"We made a vow Chanyeol. A vow that we will be together till death do us apart."

He look hurt but he didn't cry. We eat the dinner quietly and after that we never spoke. My wife turned into someone that I don't know.

The next day. I prepared our divorce paper. In the paper the conditions were, he will have our house, he will have our car and he will have the half of my company. I leave it at the table and went to work.

As soon as my work was done, I dropped by at Baekhyun's place and took him out for dinner. After our date, I went home. Unlike before I entered the house without warm smile and kisses, instead a sob was what greeted me.

I follow the sound and stop when I saw my wife sitting at the chair crying. When he saw me coming to him, he tore the divorce paper into pieces and went to our guest room.I didn't say anything and went to our bedroom.

When I woke up, I saw a divorce paper in our bed. I went up into him and ask him.

"What's your condition?"

"Be with me for 30 days. And carry me everyday everywhere I go in this house, just like how you carried me in our wedding day and don't tell our son."

I thought he was crazy. But since that's what he only want, I agreed.

The first day I carried him from the bedroom to our kitchen, our son saw us.

"Appa is carrying eomma~" Our son said jumping happily and my wife called him gently.

"Sehun-ah~ Come here to Umma and Appa" My wife said and when our son was in our side, my wife hug us tightly.

The next day I carried him, he was not heavy like in the first day. Our son saw us again and he jumped happily. I went to work and after that I drop by at Baekhyun place again and eat dinner in his house.

Kyungsoo and I was married for 10 years already. Sehun is now 6 years old and I noticed, that maybe the reason why he told me to carry him everyday was to show Sehun that his family is still okay just like before.

The next day I carried him again, he was more easier to lift. And that's when I noticed, I wasn't looking at my wife for too long. I noticed that he now have wrinkles and some of his hair is gray.

The next day I carried him, I noticed that he was getting thinner.

The next day I carried him, he was more easier to carry and I remembered how I carried him in our wedding.

The next day, Sehun went to our bedroom and shouted

"Appa! Its time to carry eomma again~"

That's when I noticed our son is now use to see his dad carrying his mom.

The next day I carried him, my love for my wife has turned back.

And the next day, It was the last day of our agreement. The moment I woke up, I change into my work clothes and carried my wife to the kitchen. I leave the house with a kiss of my wife lips and a kiss to our son's forhead. I went to Bekhyun's house and said,

"Im sorry Baek. I love my wife. I can't leave him."

After that I went to a flower shop and bought a bouquet for my wife. I went to home immediately. I prepared my self and put the bouquet in my hands. I open the door and I saw Kyungsoo's cousin crying at the couch.

As soon as I heard the news. I went to the hospital immediately. How could I not notice?

"Im sorry Mr.Park."

"Why?? You're a doctor right?!" I shouted grabbing his colar shaking him hard.

I cried. I don't know when. But when I saw my wife laying on the bed not breathing, my tears didn't know how to stop. Why didn't he told me? Why didn't he told that he had a stage four cancer? Why?

The next few days is my wife's funeral. And no one was seen without tears in their eyes. Our son cried, calling my wife's name.

That's when I realized. The reason why his condition was to stay with him for 30 days is because he knows those are the only days he have . The reason why he told me to carry him everyday was to show our son, that his father love his mom and his mother love his dad. It was my fault.

If only, I took good care of him. If only, I din't look at someone else. If only, I wasn't selfish. If only I didn't broke our vow. I didn't even get to say that I love you. I didn't even get to say Im sorry.

Thank you, Im sorry, I love you my wife.