Beginning of the End

One more chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin’s eyes widened as he saw Namjoon get off the elevator. He mentally cursed his bad luck at being caught here. It was supposed to be a quick errand and he was expecting to be out the building in less than 2 minutes.

“What are you doing here,” Namjoon hissed through gritted teeth as he dragged Jin outside.

“I’m sorry. I was just dropping off some food for you at the reception. You haven’t been home in over two weeks and you haven’t been answering my messages. I was just worried. I swear I only wanted to leave the food. I wasn’t going to barge in the studio.”

“Look around you, Jin. Do you see all those restaurants? I can easily have delicious food delivered. I don’t need you to cook for me and I don’t need you to wait for me at home. Damn! Don’t you have ANYTHING else to do other than bother me,” Namjoon said angrily. He tried to keep his voice down so other people won’t hear their conversation but the anger is evident in his cold tone.

Jin clenched his fists and tried to hold back the tears that have been threatening to fall since he saw Namjoon for the first time in a long while.  He plastered a small smile on his face and said, “I’ll get going now. Please don’t be angry with me. I’m really sorry for bothering you. Take care of yourself.” He then broke into a run, trying to get as far away from the man he loves before he completely breaks down.

He quickly arrived at the apartment since it was just a few blocks away from Namjoon’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter