The Actual Meeting

SHINee Apple Cider

Sung-Gi P.O.V.

After about fifteen minutes of driving, we were about to turn the last corner. I don't know why, but my heart was racing really fast. I'm not sure if it was because I was anticipating the news our manager was going to give us, the fact that we were going to meet SHINee, or the fact that Hyomin was driving like she was being chased. She usually drives really fast when she is nervous or excited. I am always surprised that she never gets any speeding tickets. It wasn't soon enough that we pulled up in front of the studio. As we got out of the car, we were met by Mee-Young unnie.

Mee-Young: Hello girls. I'm impressed you made it here so quickly. Hyomin, have you been speeding again?

Hyomin: *sheepish grin* Uuuummmm, maybe???

Mee-Young: *cocked eyebrow*

Hyomin: Okay, I was. Just a little.

Mee-Young: Aigoo, Hyomin. I've told you to drive carefully. 

Sung-Gi: Well, you asked us to get here in half an hour, and because we had just finished dance practice, it was the only way.

Hyomin: And we're here now! Safe and sound!

Mee-Young: Well, okay, but don't let it happen again. Now, go inside and find Mr. Kim, SHINee's manager. I'll take you car and park it, Hyomin. And you don't need the top down. It's the middle of winter.

Both: Okay. Thanks, unnie!

 

Hyomin P.O.V.

Hyomin: Sheesh! It's sooo cold out. I can't wait to get inside.

Sung-Gi: Me too! Jack Frost is nipping at my nose!! *slight pout*

Hyomin: *sigh* Sung-Gi, your so childish.

Sung-Gi: I know! *girn*

As we got inside, we saw Mr. Kim almost immediately.

Hyomin: Annyeonghaseyo. Hyomin imnida.

Sung-Gi: Annyeonghaseyo. Sung-Gi imnida.

Mr. Kim: Ah, girls. It's nice to finally meet you. As you should know, I'm Mr. Kim, SHINee's manager. Please go into this room on my right. My boys are sitting in there. I would like you to get to know each other. Come out in a bout ten or twenty minutes, and Mee-Young and I will give you all the big announcement. 

Both: Okay! Thank you sir!
*Mr. Kim walks away*

Sung-Gi: I have a feeling that something weird or surprising is going to happen.

Hyomin: Me too but come on! I want to meet Key!!

Sung-Gi: What about the rest of SHINee???  *smirk*

Hyomin: uuuuhhhh.....ooooohhhhhh...ugh, stop that! So what if I like Key? You like Onew!

Sung-Gi: *slight blush* Yeah, so?

Hyomin: Come on. We're waisting time. Let's go!

*dreamy sigh* Key....

We nervously opened the door of the room where SHINee was. I knew Sung-Gi must be as nervous as me. I mean, how else are you supposed to feel if you are about to meet your favorite idols???

Both: Annyeonghaseyo. Apple Cider imnida.

SHINee: Annyeonghaseyo. SHINee imnida.

Onew: I'm Onew. This is Jonghun, Key, Minho, and Taemin. 

Hyomin: I'm Kwon Hyomin.

Sung-Gi: And I'm Song Sung-Gi.

Minho: Do you guys know about us?

Key: Of course they do! We're SHINee!

Hyomin: Don't be so smug. And yes, we know of you guys.

Sung-Gi: We're actually big fans. Plus, Yuri unnie has told us a lot about you.

Taemin: You mean Yuri of SNSD?

Hyomin: Yup. She's my cousin!

Jonghyun: Wow! I didn't know Yuri had a cousin.

Sung-Gi: Well, she does. And I'm assuming you guys haven't heard of us?

Onew: Actually our manager showed us the teasers for your music video earlier this morning.

Taemin: You guys are REALLY good!

Both: Thanks. *blushes*

Onew: Come sit down and warm up, guys. You look cold.

Sung-Gi: Thanks. And it's Hyomin's fault for having her top down on her car in January!

Hyomin: Come on. We had just practiced our dancing for an hour and a half. We needed to cool off.

SHINee: *giggles at their playful argument*

 

Sung-Gi P.O.V.

For the next ten minutes, we all chatted and got to know each other a lot more. Me and Onew found out we both love chicken (did I forget to mention that I love chicken?), and Hyomin and Key realized they both were umma/divas that loved shopping. We all had a great time.

Taemin: *phone rings* Oh! My phone is ringing. *picks up phone* Yeoboseyo? Dae-Hyun hyung?

Hyomin: Did you say Dae-Hyun? * to the guy on the phone* Oppa?

Dae-Hyun: Hyomin? Is that you?

Minho: You know each other?

Hyomin: Yeah. Dae-Hyun is my older brother. Also Yuri's cousin. How do you know my brother?

Onew: We met him while we were on a KBS show shere he was a camreaman/assistant. (Yes, Dae-Hyun works at KBS.)

Dae-Hyun: Uummm, hello? I'm still here.

Taemin: Sorry, hyung. What are you calling us for, anyway?

Dae-Hyun: I'm calling just to make sure you guys are ready for *abrupt stop* .....uuummm, your next appearance on a KBS show, not that that will happen anytime soon, and I just wanted to say hi. And little sisters, work hard for your debut soon! FIghting! Bye! *hangs up*

Sung-Gi: Well, that was odd.

Jonghyun: Yeah. He sounded like he was hiding something, and almost revealed it.

Hyomin: He has never been really good at keeping secrets. He still isn't. Especially around me.

Key: And did he say little sisters?

Sung-Gi: We've known each other our entire lives. So he considers me another little sister.

Key: Oh. Anyway, it's been 20 minutes. We should probably go outside. Our managers might be waiting for us. They said they needed to talk to us about something.

 

No One's P.O.V.

Mee-Young: You almost spilled it.

Dae-Hyun: I know. I've never been good at keeping secrets. Especially when Hyomin is around. I didn't know they were going to be doing this show.

PD: That's alright. Just turn off your phones. We'll need to get to the house before them so we can set up. That way they'll be able to find out the secret when they're supposed to. *joking smile*

Dae-Hyun: Right. *sheepish grin*    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~