Info

SHINee Apple Cider

Song Sung-Gi

 

(her picture)

 

(her hair color)

 

 

Name: Song Sung-Gi

Birth: 11-17-92

Age: 19 (18 internationally)

Height: 5'5" (165cm)

Personality She can be shy in situations where she is very uncomfortable or when she feels extremely out of place, but other than that, she is outgoing, energetic, and funny most of the time. She is also known as an aegyo queen among friends and family. It comes naturally to her. She is very willing to try new things, but sometimes she can be stubborn when she doesn't want to do something that Hyomin wants her to do. She is NOT a morning person. Both her and Hyomin are very cultured.

Position: main vocalist, dancer, main rapper

Skills: speaks fluent korean (obviously), english, and japanese; is learning french and italian; is a skilled cook; loves to draw and doodle and write and endless amount of drabbles, random stories, random poems, etc.; loves to sing ALL the time

Siblings/Relatives: a younger brother and a younger sister; Song Hyo (14 [13]) and Song Hea-Woo (8 [7])

 

Kwon Hyomin

 

 

 

 

Name: Kwon Hyomin

 

Birth: 7/13/91

Age: 20 (19 internationally)

Height: 5'7" (170cm)

Personality: She is very motherly in almost every way. She's encouraging, energetic, and outgoing (like Sung-Gi), but tends to be more realistic and mature. She balances out Sung-Gi's childness and is more precise and punctual. Both her and Sung-Gi are very cultured.

Position: main dancer, vocalist, sub-rapper

Skills: speaks fluent korean (obviously), japanese, and english; is learning french and italian; loves to take photos; can cook; likes to read; loves to dance

Siblings/Relatives: and older brother and cousin; Kwon Yuri (cousin, 23 [22]); Kwon  Dae-Hyun (26 [25])

 

Extra Apple Cider Info:

Hyomin and Sung-Gi have known eachother since childhood, seeing as their moms were best friends. So, naturally, they were best friends too!

They have been trainees at SM Entertainment for two years. They came up with the name Apple Cider to represent the sweetness and calm nature of Hyomin and the cider represents the outgoing energy Sung-Gi has.

Hyomin is the umma of the group.

Sung-Gi is the aegyo queen of the group.

Hyomin and Sung-Gi have met and hung out with Girls' Generation due to the fact that Yuri and Hyomin are cousins. Though they have hung out with Girls' Generation, they haven't really met or had much contact with other groups that have already debuted under SM Entertainment.

 

Lee Mee-Young (Apple Cider's manager) (29 [28])

 

 

 

Hyomin's car

 

Sung-Gi's car

 

Kwon Dae-Hyun  (26 [25])

 

Song Hyo  (14 [13])

 

Song Hea-Woo  (7 [6])