Tingling Sensations

Soft Touch

Every inch of her body felt as though it was being lightly brushed by feathers, the satin sheets were a feel of entirely their own heaven. It was cold, so her skin prickled without anything to sheild it from the chill. Gentle fingers traced along her from legs to jaw, never lifting away even for a second. It felt a little tickling but not unpleasant, like she never wanted it to stop. Her breath was short and sharp in , as it escaped she saw it billow as a train's steam would. Soft lips now replaced and re-traced where the fingers had been moments before, at this moment, she let out a slightly sharper breath and closed her eyes as to enjoy the sensation in it's fullest. A gentle hand was placed on her hip as the other cradled the back of her head. The soft, velvety lips had traced her jawline and now met her own lips tenderly. A wave of pleasure rose within her body and within seconds the kisses had changed in ferocity, no longer cautious and accurate but haphazard and imprecise.

*thump thump thump*

Why did the door have to knock now?, oh well, i'll just ignore it, now back to those lips and that oh so soft body of Sica.

*thump thump thump*

Oh for god sake, how can I ignore that? I sigh, getting up and pulling on my white vest, the chill of the material making my s stand to attention, hope that goes away before I get there. I look back at the bed and see the most perfect body i've ever had the pleasure to touch, I let a grin cross my lips, i'll be back for you in a moment.

*thump thump thump*

"All right!"

How impatient are some people?, I get to the door in a few seconds since apparently it's urgent, turning the handle, I pull it towards me and stare at her.

"uh..h.h.h..hi Yuri..what's up?" I can feel my face grow red as I crap myself a little, the situation couldn't be much worse. Here I was at the door in my underwear and an admittedly more revealing than i'd have liked vest and I was looking at the girlfriend of the woman in my bed, !

"Hi Sunny, I was wondering if you'd seen Sica at all?"

Oh Crap!

"Oh, no I haven't seen her for a few days now, sorry", I feel my face redden and I try to control it before she notices.

Idly drumming my fingers on the back of the door, she just looks puzzled and sighs, I instantly feel guilty, dammit

"Well, if you see her, can you give me a call?, I miss her and i'm worried something's happened", I hear the slight panic in her voice and it makes me want to give the whole charade up and confess everything to her but I know she'd never talk to me again.

"Sure, hang in there Yul, i'm sure she'll turn up safe and sound", I flash her a smile and reach out to her arm in a comforting manner, she turns and walks away, mutering to herself as she goes.