JiSica

Jessica X Male Pairings One-Shot

'Why are you avoiding me, Sica?' Jiyong asked with sadness in his voice.

'I... I... Oppa, I don't love you anymore' Jessica said and looked away.

'Bwoh...? You're just joking right? This is just a joke right? If it is then please cut it out. It's not funny' Jiyong said.

'Ani. Oppa, this is not a joke. I don't love you anymore' Jessica said in a normal voice but inside, she's hurting as much as him.

'No. You're lying. I don't believe you! You still love me right? Right!? No. You can't leave me. I love you. I love you so much baby' He said as tears run down his cheeks.

He walked over and grabbed Jessica's hand but she shook his hand off.

'I'm not lying. This is true. I have to go. Live a great life without me' Jessica said and ran out of his apartment.

She ran to the nearest park and collapsed on the ground.

'Oppa, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Oppa, don't forgive me. Don't forgive this stupid girl for breaking your heart. You love me so much but I just leave your life like this. Oppa, don't ever forgive this stupid gready girl' Jessica thought as she cried her heart out.

Just then her phone rang

 

She wiped her tears away and answered the phone.

Jessica: Oppa~ -Trying to sound cheerful.

Top: Hi baby. I'm near the park. Where are you?

Jessica: I'm at the park. Near the oak tree.

Top: Oh, okay. I'm almost there.

Jessica looked around but didn't see him anywhere.

Jessica: Oppa I don't see you.

But Top didn't answer her.

Jessica: Oppa. Can you hear me?

'I can hear you loud and clear.' Top said once he wrapped his arms around her waist.

'Oppa you scared me.' Jessica said and pout.

'I'm sorry. Will this gain your forgiveness?' Top asked.

He picked her up and turned her around. He lean in and landed his lips on hers. Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. He put one hand behind her head and try to deepen the kiss. But Jessica stopped him.

'What's wrong?' Top asked.

'Nothing. I just... don't feel good today' Jessica said and got out of his hug.

'Tell me what happened. Did Jiyong do something to you?' Top asked.

'No, oppa. I did something to him.' Jessica said.

'What did you do?' Top asked.

'I.. hurt him. Badly' Jessica said.

'What do you mean? Did you injured him? Or did you just slapped him in the face?' Top asked.

'Ani, oppa. This is worser. I broke his heart.' Jessica said as tears rolled down her cheeks non-stop.

'Sica.. You didn't have to do that.' Top said.

'But it doesn't feel good when I know that I'm dating two guys at the same time' Jessica said.

'Sica..' Top said, softly.

'I felt like I never really brought him happiness but just plain sadness. I never really made him smile or anything. I never felt like I gave him the love he deserve.' Jessica said, sadly.

Top felt a little jealous of hearing what she have said.

 

'So you still love me but just don't want to hurt me. Pabo. I'm happy about every moment I'm with you' Jiyong said.

Jiyong as been standing behind the oak tree for a long time. From when Jessica and Top kissed to now. He heard every single words that came out of Jessica's mouth.

 

'Sica. Don't think that way. Come here' Top said but Jessica didn't listen.

Her mind was full of Jiyong. Top looked a little angry knowing that she's thinking about Jiyong and not caring around him. So, he took her hand and pulled her toward him. He landed his lips on hers and kissed her roughly. Jessica tried to escapsed but she couldn't. He was too strong.

'Oppa... Please... stop' Jessica managed to say between his kisses.

'You love Jiyong more than me, huh?' Top asked, angrily.

'Oppa.. What do you mean?' Jessica asked.

'If you love Jiyong more then why did you left him for me?' Top asked.

'I do love you oppa' Jessica said and hold his hand.

'Full of bulls' Top said and pulled her away.

'Don't ever talk to my girlfriend like that!' Someone said, loudly.

'Jiyong oppa...' Jessica said, quietly.

Top smirked.

'Your girlfriend? I don't think so buddy. She's my girlfriend. Remember? She broke up with you just now' Top said.

'You don't deserve a girl like her.' Jiyong said, full of anger.

'Bwoh? I don't deserve a girl like her? Huh. You're wrong. She's mine now. Deal with it' Top said as he walked toward Jiyong.

'No she's mine. She was never yours. She was mine in the first place' Jiyong said.

'Oh, yeah? Now she's mine. You lost her.' Top said.

Jiyong couldn't take it anymore. He threw the girst punch and hit Top across the face. Top fell to the ground with blood on his lips. Jessica bend down next to Top.

'Oppa. Are you okay? Jiyong oppa. What's wrong with you?' Jessica asked while looking up at Jiyong.

'He deserve that punch.' Jiyong said.

Top smirk.

Jiyong grabbed Jessicas's hand and pull her up. He walked away with her, leaving Top behind.

 

'Oppa! let go of me!' Jessica said, loudly.

Jiyong stopped and pulled her toward him.

'I know you still love me, Sica. I heard everything you told Seunghyun hyung.' Jiyong said.

Jessica didn't say anything. Jiyong looked at her and saw her crying.

'Baby.. Why are you crying?' He asked.

'Oppa... Why? Why do you love me? I'm such a selfish girl. I never brought you happiness? Why do you love this stupid girl?' She cried.

'You're not selfish. What you did to me just not is not selfishness. But you did it because you didn't want to hurt me. Even though I felt like my heart was broken into many pieces I still love you with all my heart.' Jiyong told.

Jessica looked up at him and saw his smile. The smile she love so much. Jiyong wiped her tears off and kissed her cheek.

'I love you baby.' Jiyong said.

'I... I love you too oppa.' Jessica said.

Jiyong lean in and kissed her lips.