Machine | Yoonmin

Machine | Yoonmin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

I wouldn't shed blood even though I get hurt
A perfect beauty, a dream-like golden ratio
His vibrant and fresh hair
Marble-like skin seems surreal

Is he not a doll, does he breathe?
Knowing or not, making a cold smile
He has a heart that beats, he must have a voice
I cannot believe it, look look
 

~

 

A human being as beautiful as the one I've laid eyes on that day couldn't have possibly existed.

He was nearly impossible.

Breathtakingly beautiful, features perfectly formed as they should. Soft pale skin and a frosty mop of mint hair.

The churning feeling of butterflies in my stomach, the feeling that I haven't felt in eons, had unexpectedly returned by just taking in his beautiful sight.

"It's rude to stare."

The deep, velvety baritone of his voice interrupted my short reverie. It's rude to stare.

"If you aren't here to order anything, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"I'm sorry," I apologized, my voice shaking from pure embarrassment.

"Now state what you're here for," he stated, no, ordered me, or at least that's what the tone of his voice tried to establish.

"Um-" I stammered clumsily. "I'm here for a Caramel M-macchiato."

He quickly scribbled my order down on a notepad, with his unchanging stoic expression. "Wasn't that easy?" He stated rhetorically. "Now move."

I blinked at him awkwardly. "Wh-what?"

"If you haven't been taking your sweet time just standing there, the long line of impatient customers wouldn't have formed right there behind you."

The heat rose to my cheeks in more embarrassment as I slowly turned my head to see a beeline of customers, some giving me dirty looks. "Oh! R-right," I squeaked out as I scampered away quickly to a faraway table in that café, desperately trying not to make a fool of myself even more.

~

You are a cold machine
You are a machine
A beautiful sharp god

Even though I look at you, I don't know
His heart is closed up, a thorough security district
His firm red lips
And glass-like gaze doesn't give me a clue
 

~

"Hey, I think I know you."

"You don't."

I would never forget that snow white skin and those mint green tresses.

"You're that one barista from the café I went in a couple weeks ago," I stated awkwardly. "It'd be understandable if you wouldn't remember me since you've attended to countless customers after me."

The man shot me a glare. "Countless customers, thanks to you for causing such a long line taking your sweet time," he scoffed.

My mood was enlightened the slightest. "Ah, so you do remember me," I chimed.

"And I don't have any plans on knowing you," he retorted, getting up from the park bench he was sitting on.

"Wait," I called out. "I don't think I've gotten your name."

"I've said this before, I don't have any intentions on getting to know you, or anyone else in general."

So he played the game like that, eh?

"But I do," I insisted. "Giving me your name wouldn't kill anybody, you know. I'm Park Jimin."

I felt his dagger like gaze rake me from bottom to top, as if he was judging every fiber of my being.

"Min Yoongi."

And with that, he left.

~

What does he think, does he cry from time to time
Knowing or not, making a cold smile

Does he have feelings, he must be someone who loves
I cannot believe it, look, look

~

"Don't!" I screamed, but the mint headed male who I spotted on the rooftop of the apartment building unfortunately did not hear me.

I entered past the security guards at the entrance and raced up the stairs, desperately wanting to reach to the roof top before it would all be too late.

With heavy breaths and aching knees, I pushed past the door that led to the rooftop and there I saw him, standing upright on the very edge of the building.

My heart raced even faster as I ran as fast as I could for him to prevent his jump.

But, he jumped.

I was too late.

Or, so I thought.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I took a tight hold on Min Yoongi's wrist, saving him from hitting the cold concrete down below.

I stared at the man with wide eyes as he dangled in midair with only me holding him up. I snapped out of my momentary trance and with all of my strength and two of my hands, I pulled him up and soon we both collapsed on the cold floor of the building's rooftop.

I was heavily panting; out of breath, laying on the ground. All of these e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter