Save them?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING CALLED LOVE.

- "unnie-" the blonde girl mumbles in between little pants as she slows down her pace before leaning her shoulder over a tree by the side walk.

- "come on we are late!" the slightly older girl said loud enough for the blonde girl to listen with a clear frown on her face.

- "then slow down we are already late" she almost whispers the last part before a gentle breeze hits her body making her have a deep calming breathe helping her gather strength to follow up behind the other once more.

- "you did it again" a tall male whispers into a slightly shorter one ear before leaning his back against the old building beside the tree the girl was leaning on.

- "i know, you don't need to remind me everything i do" the shorter male said in clear annoyance as the older boy laughed little mockingly.

- "then why do you keep doing it? Giving her strength in every single step she takes doesn't change the fact she will still d-" he was saying before the shorter male stopped him as he shoot a cold gaze at him making the air around them feel like the coldest day of winter.

- "stop, if you are here just to remind me the obvious you may go, i don't need you" the shorter male spoke with a serious tone as he began to walk the same steps the blonde girl had walked.

- "someone is overly sensitive today, but honestly do you think they won't notice you are intervening with her fate?" the tall male spoke as he followed beside him trying to understand his friend's mind and actions.

- "who is there to say she has to go that road if i can help her take a different one? They don't know her like i do, they don't know how important her life is" he spoke as his eyes settled down on the blonde girl with the red apron on that made her eyes look clearer, she had made it to work, she had maded another day.

- "and you do? We aren't supposed to get attached jongin and you know that very well, if they know you did to her it will only be worse for her and you know it" the taller male said with a firm intention as he didn't want his friend to get into any more trouble.

- "and who is gonna tell them? You?" jongin turned his head to the side letting his red eyes shine upon the taller one view.

- "no i won't.  But as i noticed someone else might as well, but whatever do as you please" the taller boy shrugged his shoulders before vanishing in thin air.

Being alone once more Jongin stayed contemplating her, her every move as if he was hypnotized by it, his role was about learning,  how humans behave? How humans live? What makes them human? Watching day and night, but what was different about her? Maybe nothing, but why couldn't he stop following her? Why couldn't he stop wanting to help her? Why couldn't she leave his mind? Why? So many question he had running in his head as he couldn't find an explanation,  a reason to his inflation.  

- "soojung-ah you better take a break before your heart blows up, take it now that we have just a couple of costumers, i'll attend them" the older girl said patting the blonde's head affectionately.

- "okay unnie, i am sorry you have to work twice as hard now" she said with an apologetic expression as she knew her sister had to work harder so she wouldn't. 

- "its okay soojung-ah, you have to rest and unnie has to help you thats what family is for" the older girl smiled warmly before leaving her sitted by the counter bar.

As she was left alone her chin rested on her hand as her eyes fixated outside on the bright sky blue she could reach, her mind wondering on whats beyond, whats beyond her eyes reach, what hides under the narrowed view. As always and out of nowhere she is being drawn out of her head with a sharp pain on her chest.

- "ah-" a little whimper escapes her lips as she tries to hold it in to not worry anyone around her however there he was again, Jongin.

His hand placed on her back as his eyes closed, a little gesture that made the air thin cold as his skin rose with dark veins, with a simple small gesture he took her pain away, as she started feeling at ease his breathing became heavier as the taller boy once more popped out behind him.

- "you really won't stop will you?" he sighed placing his hand over jongin's shoulder making them both disappear this time as soojung was left breathing slowly recovering from the pain unaware of the two creatures around her and the acts of that one boy.

--             --            --             --              --          --          --             --

- "what the hell did you do that for?" Jongin yelled in clear anger before a firm grip held his shoulder.

- "i asked him to, you have been a bad angel Jongin" the older male said in a slow yet deep tone as he made jongin turn around to face him.

- "didn't i said just watch? Didn't i said no interfering?  Rules are meant to be followed Jongin, not bend to your own gain" he continued speaking as Jongin stayed looking down clenching his jaw.

- "you send me to look, you told me to learn, you gave me the power to relieve their pain, you gave me the power to protect them, you gave the power to look after them, you did it, now you ask me to watch her fade away and do nothing about it" he said looking at the older male straight into his eyes.

- "i didn't,  i gave you the hability of heal, the hability of look into the future and know which way to follow for your own advantage, the hability to grow stronger instead of weaker, you and your brothers are the only ones i chose to save, i gave you the mission of learning to be able to mix among them and be safe, to be able to stop hidding behind a vail and stop being shadows in the night Jongin. Are you willing to sacrifice your own kind for one simple human?" the older man said as his grip tightened over jongin's shoulder.

- "if you didn't intent us to help them, then why my touch can take her pain away? Why my words can make her be stronger? You saved us from dying after he vanished us from his kingdom, you made us stronger, we are not angels anymore Hae, they call us monsters, they call us traitors, they hunt us because we followed you, when i help her i don't feel like a monster, when i see her pain going away i don't feel like i am everything they say i am, why is that so bad?" jongin spoke with anger but sadness behind his voice.

- "we are fallen angels Jongin, we went against his wishes against his orders, against his selfishness,  of course we will be traitors to them, they are blind, and  her kind is blind too, her kind lets pain and sorrow and death happen in his name, they let themselves die in his name, they kill eachother in his name, they seek power beyond their control, they are selfish like he is, haven't you learned anything?" Donghae spoke as his hands cupped Jongin's face.

- "she is different, she isn't like the rest, she doesn't deserve the fate he gave her, i followed you because you were right, we shouldn't stay back watching them destroy themselves, and now you are asking me to do the same he did, how are you any better?" Jongin said as his wings extended in sign of his emotions.

- "one day you will understand, trust me" Donghae said as his forehead pressed on Jongin's making a big shinning  light embrace them both, Jongin's wings shattered as his eyes closed, just one small feather turned into a small silver pendant left against his chest was left of them. 

Sehun carried jongin's body to a grassed park placing him down with a soft sigh "you should have stopped Jongin-ah, you bettee find your way back in time" sehun said as he pressed his hand against the silver feather making it fuse on his skin leaving only a tattoo-like mark over jongin's shoulder before vanishing and leaving the other unconscious over the grass.