Seohyun

Aftermath

Reaching her dormitory, Seohyun quietly let herself in. The dormitory was dark and eerie. The rest of the SNSD members were probably at their late night schedules or sleeping in their rooms. With that in mind, Seohyun tip toed to her room. Before she could step into her room, the living room lights . There in the living room was her unnies sitting in the living room, waiting for their maknae's arrival.

"Seohyun-ah..." Yoona said. Yoona and Jessica, walked  towards Seohyun and gave her a hug. 

"Wae? What are you guys doing up do late? Don't you guys have schedules tomorrow?" Seohyun asked. Yoona and Jessica didn't reply and continued to hug her tightly. 

"Seohyun-ah, you'll get through this. We'll be with you, to support you! Our maknae is strong!" Sunny and Hyoyeon joined to hold their maknae. Soon, all the SNSD members held on to Seohyun tightly, giving her their support. 

"Guys, I'm fine! Really!" Seohyun didn't want her unnies to worry about her. SNSD was too busy to stop their activities for something so petty as her feelings. She told herself before the last meeting, to not let her unnies worry. Seohyun cracked a smile. " I'm fine, unnies! It's just a show...I'll get over it in no time!" Seohyun reassured her members. But they didn't believe her. In fact, Seohyun said it as if she was trying to make herself believe it. Her unnies held her tighter. 

"Chincha! I'm seriously fine!! I'm SNSD's strong maknae!! I'll be fine! I'm really okay guys..." Seohyun repeated. The more she repeated, the less confident Seohyun became.

"I swear! I'm fine! You guys need to stop worrying and sleep! We all have early schedules tomorrow morning!" Her voice cracked slowly and tears brimmed in her eyes. "... Totally fine guys! Really!! I'm... Not fine Unnie!!"

Seohyun broke down and cried. Her legs gave out, she stumbled down to the floors and her unnies followed her down as well.
"Wae? Why did it have to end? No.. Why did I fall for him?!" Seohyun cried. 

They held their maknae close to them. There was nothing they could've said to make Seohyun better so they held onto her. The girls didn't know how long they comforted Seohyun but they sat there until they were sure she felt better. They didn't realize they sat through the night and fell asleep on the living floor, comforting their maknae. Seohyun drifted to sleep after crying her heart out. Her mind was filled with her virtual ex-husband. Yonghwa... 

 

 


If you are my readers of WGM: Milky Couple, then you would know that I haaaate short chapters. But I do not have enough time to write. So I'm actually putting this on hold for now. I know it's so early for me to do this but it's only right for me to tell my readers for this story. Sorry. 

I did write more. On yonghwa's side but it's not completed. I'll finish that soon and post that also. After that, I'll offically have this story on  hold. Sorry! :\ 

 

-MiiLkYcOuPllE