Stuck With You

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung drag Mina to her apartment, she lock the door as she keep on holding her arm tight. Mina tries to escape but Chaeyoung's strength is no joke. She just don't want to lose against her so she keep on resisting.

"Let me go!"

"Is that really what you want?"

Chaeyoung look at her deeply, Mina know she's lost her ego when she stare at Chaeyoung's eyes. They are suddenly become so silent, no one tries to initiate the talk as they both just standing and staring at each other.

"Sit down, explain this to me"

Mina sit quietly while Chaeyoung stand still looking at her directly. Mina move her face to the side as she rub her arm.

"We're no longer highschool lovers, we both graduated five years ago"

"So, are you saying we're breaking up?"

"I'm not sure what we are now....you lost all of your memories, we just met again recently"

"Did you, go to Japan?"

"Sadly no...."

"Why?"

"Can we just not talk about this? It hurts...this guilt is killing me"

Mina bite her own lips trying so hard not to cry, Chaeyoung hold Mina's face and hug her head. She Mina's hair gently.

"Okay i won't. I will stop asking you question though i have no idea about all of this changes"

"Stop being so nice, i want you to just hating me instead..."

Mina tries to move her head away but Chaeyoung hug her more, she rest her head on Mina's head.

"I don't know what happen with us, but no i have no reason to hate you and even if i have many reasons to hate you i won't"

"Chaengie...please....let me go"

"No"

"Chaeyoung ah"

"No"

"Son Chaeyoung"

"No"

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"I'm born this way"

Chaeyoung chuckles and move her body side to side while hugging Mina, Mina keep silent and close her eyes as she tries not to think that much. 

"Oh, i suddenly remember you promised me something"

"Huh?"

Mina look up at her blankly, Chaeyoung grins and rest her chin on Mina's head as she hug her head.

"You promised me we're going to cuddle"

"I did?"

"Yes, don't tell me you forget it?"

Chaeyoung glare at her cutely makes Mina doesn't even know how to react into that so she just stare at her.

"Uh, but we did..."

"We did it?"

"It's when you still lost your memories though..."

"We need to redo that, then"

"Why?"

"Because i said so"

Chaeyoung release her hug and take Mina's hand to hold, she walk around the place to find her own room.

"Not here, uh, not here too, where is my room actually?"

Mina point out the door next to the balcony, Mina can see the excitement on Chaeyoung's eyes as they walk faster to the room.

"Oh, you're right. You know this better than me"

"The structure of your apartment is the same with mine and probably the same with the rest of this building."

"Ah, i see"

Chaeyoung get inside the room with Mina, she jump into her own bed and lay down. She even ask Mina to join in with her as she roll herself in the double size bed. Mina frown as she see the bed size bigger than the one inside her own room.

"Why queen size bed?"

"Huh? Oh, i usually sleep in spacious bed since i often move a lot in my sleep"

"I just know that now..."

"Why? Are you curious about me? You can just ask"

"Well, not really"

Mina sit on the edge of the bed when Chaeyoung pull her to lay down with her.

"Yah"

"Why?"

Mina glare at her and sit back again, she shake her head and stand up as she plan to go away. Chaeyoung hold her hand and stare at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter