Peter Pan & Tinkerbell

Peter Pan & Tinkerbell

»Hyung…« A soft voice whined as soon as Seungjun stepped into his room causing a silent sigh to leave the tall man´s lips. His eyes immediately found their leader spread out on his bed. Jihun´s eyes were closed and an expression of complete relaxation was plastered onto his beautiful features. Without him being able to stop them, Seungjun´s eyes wandered lower towards the shorter´s lips and he quickly shook his head, trying to not get drawn in by the droplet of water running down behind Jihun´s ear and down his neck. He hardly suppressed the urge to follow it with lips and quickly turned to the other side before he could do anything stupid. Maybe he should just return where he came from.

They had returned from practice not too long ago and once again Seungjun had lost the race for the bathroom forcing him to wait for the others to finish up. Not that he really minded. Even though the water might turn cold eventually it as least gave him a chance to take his time without a member constantly knocking on the door, asking when he would be finally done. All in all he didn´t really care when it was his turn to shower except for one thing: Jihun. He did his best he could to avoid showering after their leader. The scent of the younger´s shampoo still in the air always caused all his blood to rush down south, making it hard to concentrate on the task at hand.

Today had been no difference. The sweet scent mixed with the sight of Jihun in just a pair of shorts, passing him in the hallway, had had Seungjun in desperate need for some relieve. Not that he had gotten any with the other members right behind the wall.

Seungjun let out a deep sigh. He really needed some distraction from his stupid crush on the younger. However he wasn´t even sure if he could call it that anymore. Sure, he had grown one on their leader not too long after he had joined the company. And how could he not? Jihun was just too cute for his own good and his constant desire for back scratches was adorable. Not to mention his hot body and kissable lips. Nevertheless, it had somehow become more than just admiration over the time. They had become best friends, members, brothers and the more Seungjun got to know about the younger, the more affection he felt. Jihun was just and caring, not to mention affectionate and funny. At some point wanting to kiss the dear life out of the younger had turned into wanting to wake up together, wanting to spend hours cuddled up on the couch talking about everything and nothing. Wanting to do skin ship had turned into wanting to be the only one to scratch Jihun´s back no matter when the younger carved it.

However that didn´t mean that there weren´t moments where he just wanted to press their lips together and kiss Jihun´s plush lips until they both were a complete mess. Just like now where the younger was lying on his stomach on the older´s bed, head buried into his pillow and an almost blissful expression on his face. If just…

»Hyung…« another whine interrupted his thoughts and Seungjun couldn´t help but imagine what the leader´s voice would sound like in other, less innocent situations. A shiver ran down his spine at the mental image it caused and he quickly pushed the thought to the back of his mind as he turned towards the other.

»What is it? « He asked anyway even though he was sure he knew the answer already.

»Scratch my back, Hyung? « Before Seungjun could answer Jihun to his back and reached out his arm, a small pout forming on his lips. Seungjun felt himself getting hot all over immediately. He had always had a soft spot for cute things but Jihun´s cuteness was just irresistible to him. His fingers twitched to outline those cute pouting lips, but instead of giving in, he just rolled his eyes.

»Aren´t you being too much, Jihun? « Even to his own ears his voice sounded a little too harsh but not in a million years would he admit that he was as eager to give the younger his back scratches as Jihun was to receive them. The content expression that would form on the leader´s lips being enough to brighten even the darkest of days, but it would be too much to admit to it and so instead he had settled for acting annoyed for a while before eventually giving in.

»Please, Hyung! « Jihun whined in that cute voice of his and Seungjun´s little friend seemed to find great interest in the idea of spending the rest of the evening in bed with the younger. Letting out a long sigh, he quickly turned towards his cupboard again.

»Fine, you brat. Just let me get dressed. « He was still only clad in the towel from his shower and no way in hell was he risking his not so friend-like interest showing. Pulling on a pair of briefs under the towel, he let it fall to the floor before quickly grapping a pair of wide sweats when he felt eyes on his back. However when he turned around Jihun´s eyes were closed again. Shaking his head at himself Seungjun quickly threw on the sweats and a T-Shirt before making his way over to his bed.

Jihun had turned to his stomach again and had scooted over to the wall, head buried in his arms. Cursing the fact that his whole bed was gonna smell of their leader once again, Seungjun sat down before carefully lying down beside the younger. A happy grunt left Jihun´s lips as soon as he let the tips of his finders run down the shorter´s back and Seungjun couldn´t help the stupid smile that instantly places itself on his face.

»Harder, please. « It was just a whisper but Seungjun had to swallow hard as pictures of a different activity found the way into his mind. Willing them away immediately he got himself more comfortable before complying.

He continued to scratch the younger´s back in silence enjoying the feeling of the leader´s strong back muscles under his fingers. It didn´t take long however for Jihun´s breath to become calmer, the little sighs leaving his mouth getting sleepier by each passing minute. Seungjun felt his own eyes getting heavier as well but he made sure to stay awake. He still had plans for tonight.

After a few days of endless practice management had finally given them off until tomorrow afternoon. When their manager had told them it had seemed like a wink of faith, a chance to finally get over his irrational feelings for the younger. With Halloween around and everyone being dressed up in one way or another it was his chance to get go out into Seoul nightlife and find himself some cute guy to get his rocks of and then he could hopefully see Jihun as a brother again. The thought cause relieve to wash over him but he also felt a painful sting in his heart like it didn´t agree with letting his current feelings go.

Not wanting to think about such possibility Seungjun quickly adverted his attention back to their leader. Soft snores were leaving the younger´s lips that seemed to have curved into a blissful smile causing Seungjun to reconsider his plans for a moment. How easy would it be to just cuddle up to the younger and fall asleep like that? However he was aware that it wouldn´t bring him any good and so he carefully lifted himself off the bed, but not before a stray strand out of Jihun´s face. His heart started beating faster at the simple contact of his fingers with the younger´s skin and Seungjun let out a soft groan. He just hoped his plan was gonna work or else he was in deep .

Quickly digging out the cardboard box from the back of his cupboard the tall man threw a glance towards his bed, making sure the shorter man was still asleep. For a moment he considered going to the bathroom to change but he didn´t want to risk being seen in his costume by the other members and Jihun seemed to be in deep slumber anyways.

Letting his sweats fall to the ground carelessly he carefully pulled up the green tights. It was a weird feeling for the rough fabric to hug his legs like that and even though nobody saw him he felt a blush of embarrassment coat his cheeks. The fabric was thick enough to not show anything but it still looked weird for a guy to wear those especially when it hugged his intimate parts so tightly that there was hardly anything left for imagination. Roaming through the box again he quickly pulled out the upper part, throwing it over his head in a rush. He let out a sigh of relieve as at least his most intimate parts were hidden from everyone´s gaze now. The red wig and green hat followed soon after and Seungjun threw himself an approving gaze in the mirror.

It wasn´t the most creative costume but he kind of liked it. The members would probably make fun of him for being lame if they saw him like that but he didn´t really care. He had spent a lot of thoughts on the perfect costume but in the end dressing up as Peter Pan had just seemed just right. Plus, being an idol they never knew what would happen to one´s popularity. If they were lucky and things went well in the future, this might be his last chance to wear anything without a mask.

Making his way to the table in the corner to set the final touches on his costume with some make-up Seungjun´s eyes fell on the sleeping man on his bed. Jihun had turned to his side and was now hugging the older´s pillow tightly, head buried deeply in the fabric. The sight caused a painful sting to settle into his heart. There wasn´t ever going to be anything between and yet he already felt like he was going to betray the younger if he found himself anyone tonight. For a moment Seungjun felt tempted to just return to bed, cuddle up to the younger and enjoy the feeling of holding him tight until Jihun would wake.

Resisting the urge he quickly adverted his attention back to the task at hand flinching as the make-up bag hit the table a little harder than intended. He couldn´t give in no matter how big the temptation. It had taken long enough to convince their manager to allow him to leave the dorms. He didn´t really want to have gone through all that trouble for nothing. Plus he really needed to stop his fixation on Jihun. Nothing good was going to come from being attracted to your bandmate especially when it seems to be getting worse with each passing day.

Seungjun let out another deep sigh as he quickly finished his make up before making his way over to his cupboard again to grab his stuff. He had decided to do this and he was going to pull through with it no matter what. If he was lucky it would help him get out of this uncomfortable situation and if not he would at least get to have some fun tonight. With that in mind he was about to leave his room when a soft whisper of “Hyung” made him stop in his tracks. Turning around Seungjun found himself face to face with the sight of a sleepy Jihun rubbing his eyes before looking up at him with questioning eyes.

»Are you going out? « The younger´s voice was still rough from sleep and Seungjun swallowed hard, not completely trusting his voice.

»Yeah«

»Oh…« The older was sure to hear disappointment in the leader´s voice, but there also seemed to be a hint of hope in Jihun´s eyes. However before Seungjun could make sure, the younger had already gone back to hiding his face into the pillow, just muttering a soft “have fun” while already turning around so that his back was facing the older. Trying to suppress a squeal at the cute action, Seungjun grabbed his stuff, throwing a quick “sleep well” towards the leader as he hurried out of the dorm.

 

Two hours and one and a half beers later Seungjun´s thought wandered back to the gaze Jihun had casted him just before he left. It had just lasted a second or maybe two but by now he was sure he had seen some kind of hope in the younger´s eyes. However he wasn´t really sure what to make out of it. Had Jihun really been that happy to finally get rid of him? If he was, then why had he come to his room in the first place? It didn´t make any sense.

Suddenly remembering his resolve to have fun tonight Seungjun quickly downed the rest of his beer, ordering a new one before he let his gaze travel around the place once again. The location was packed by now, people with all kinds of costumes occupying every meter of floor. He had been to the same club once or twice before debut. The ambiance was comfortable and the music was good even at two in the morning when people were drunk out of their minds. It was frequented by both hetero- and homoual people which had been one for the reasons for him to choose this location for the night. It was just saver. If someone would find out his real identity, they at least wouldn´t know that he was gay, avoiding a big scandal. It had never been this crowed though. It seemed that the anonymous of Halloween was encouraging innumerous people to come out and let go. However even with all the people around there wasn´t anyone that had sparked his interest so far.

For a moment his eyes rested on a guy in a vampire costume that was rocking the dance floor. He was at least 10 cm shorter than him, not that much of a surprise there, and his strong arm muscles showed clearly under the tight sleeves of his costume. His dance steps were kind of good but apart from that he wasn´t his typ. He preferred guys that were more on the slim cute side. Plus he liked guys that weren’t that much shorter than himself, just like Jihun. Jihun had the perfect height allowing Seungjun to hug him comfortably from the back but not having to bow down too much to kiss.

The thought caused Seungjun to let out a quiet groan. He had gone out to find some distraction from his crush and here he was thinking of nothing else than said person. Trying to push all thoughts of the younger to the back of his mind, he turned back to the new beer the bar tender had placed in front of him. He had just taken a single sip when he felt a pair of eye one him. He tried to ignore them but his curiosity got the better out of him.

Sitting his glass down on the counter he threw a glance towards the other side of the bar, a laugh bubbling up in him as he caught sight of the person. He quickly bit his lips to avoid it from escaping. There, almost across from him, sat a woman dressed up as Tinkerbell, her blond hair tugged into a tight, need bun, the fringe playing around her face in a charming way. She quickly adverted her eyes once she noticed she had been caught. It was kind of cute and Seungjun let out a soft sight. Too bad he couldn´t find any interest in woman. She definitely would have been his type.

He was about to turn back to his beer but there was a familiarity about her that made him take a closer look. Her hair was perfect, maybe a little too perfect and he wondered if she might be wearing a wig. Her almost dreamy looking eyes were of a deep brown and she had those type of cute, chubby cheeks he adored so much about Jihun. In fact her features seemed resemble their leader´s though it was hard to tell with all the make-up she was wearing and the dim lights of the club. Seungjun let his eyes travel lower along her long neck when his eyes suddenly caught sight of something that made his heart jump with excitement. There was obviously an adam´s apple decorating the person´s beautiful neck, giving her or should he say him away to Seungjun´s eyes. He felt a smile tugging on his lips immediately. That guy was definitely his type and he looked incredibly cute in that costume.

Seungjun waited for the other to look him again, sending him a greeting nod and his best flirty smile before returning his attention to his beer. He didn´t have to wait long until someone slid into the seat next to him. The tall man could feel his smile widen even more. Turning towards the person he gave him a judging look all over. That guy was without doubt his type. He was lean but at the same time not too skinny. The green dress reach till his mid tights, showing of his long legs and if his seating size was anything to go with, he wasn´t that much shorter than Seungjun himself.

However all this seemed to turn irrelevant when the guy beside him let out an almost shy “hi” before sending him a bright smile, causing his heart to accelerate its beat. What was that now? He didn´t even know the person in front of him and yet his heart seemed to have already made up its own opinion about the guy in front of him. Maybe this was exactly the distraction he had been searching for and he wasn´t going to let it slip from his hands just like that.

»Hey« it wasn´t the most creative response but he hoped the little wink was enough to make up for it.

»Hey«

Seungjun couldn´t suppress the little chuckle at the response from the shorter but it didn´t last long. Instead he was left impressed by how female that guy sounded. The shorter had obviously made it his goal to pass as a woman tonight. Even though he had no idea why, Seungjun felt didn´t really care. He just wanted some fun to night and if the guy wanted to pretend to be a girl for the night he would be ok with it.

A silence settled between them as they both kept staring at each other, once in a while exchanging a silly smile. Seungjun felt like he should be the first one to make a move but he wasn´t really sure what to say. In the end he settled for the simplest thing he could think of.

»Would you like to drink something? « He regretted his words almost the same moment when he heard the other chuckle, lifting up his own glass he had obviously brought over with himself.

»Still kind of set. « He smile another of those cute smiles and Seungjun felt like is heart stopped in his chest for a second before beating at double speed. It was one of the most beautiful smiles he had ever seen and it got even more striking when the shorter´s lips curled into a small smirk. »I´d like to dance though. Would you join me? «

Before Seungjun even had the chance to do so much as nod, the other had already gripped his hand and was pulling him towards the dance floor, throwing a few bills on the counter to pay for their drinks. Not that he minded in any way as the shorter started swaying his hips as soon as they reached the dance floor. The other was a pretty good dancer and Seungjun completely forgot to move himself as he watched said man moving with the music so effortlessly. That was until the shorter´s questioning gaze pulled him from his trance. Shaking his head quickly he finally started dancing himself, gripping the other´s hips to pull him closer. A happy laugh left the shorter man´s mouth as he followed his lead, dancing closer until their chests were almost touching.

The man´s scent invaded Seungjun´s senses, setting butterflies loose in his stomach. It was a smell he was all too familiar with. The guy smelled just the way Jihun did every time the younger would put on his favorite perfume before meeting any fans. The taller gulped heavily before scolding himself internally. Here he was dancing closely with an amazingly cute guy and he still kept thinking about their leader every chance he got.

Before he really knew what he was doing, he smacked his lips onto the shorter man´s in an almost angry manner. He felt the other´s steps stutter for a moment as he stiffened in his hold but when he was about to pull away the shorter´s arms s around his neck holding him in place. The other´s lips were as soft as his favorite pillow and when a little sight left the other lips, Seungjun used the chance to deepen the kiss. Their tongues touch and it felt as if fireworks were going off inside his whole body, startling the taller slightly. He was surprised by how much his body seemed to react to this guy he met not even hours ago but he couldn´t care less when the other pressed himself a little closer, causing warm to spread all throughout his body.

Seungjun had no idea how much time they had passed like this, dancing close with their lips just leaving each other for a short intake of air. At some point he found himself somewhere in the back of the club, the other´s hand clasp tightly in his own as he lead their way through the corridors passing innumerous drunken people and kissing couple. After rounding a few corners it was getting quieter and finally they ended up in an empty hallway. He wasn´t sure if they had maybe overlooked a “Do not enter” sign but he couldn´t care any less. He just wanted to get a few minutes alone with this guy that seemed to be driving him crazy. A few minutes away from the loud music, from all the people accidently bumping into them all the time. He just wanted some time to remember every detail about that guy that was now looking at him with an expectant gaze.

Without wasting any time he pushed the smaller against the wall, connecting their lips again even before the other´s back hit the cold stone. He didn´t dawdle, deepening the kiss within seconds. Through his dazed mind he heard the other let out a soft moan and his hand slowly found its way into the soft hair of the wig. He didn´t care if he messed up the carefully placed bun. Instead he grabbed it tightly as his second hand found its way to the shorter´s squeezing it roughly. A much louder, slightly surprised moan left the other´s mouth encouraging Seungjun to continue. He couldn´t believe he had suddenly turned this aggressive but something about this guy made him want to devour him, making him as crazy as he felt himself.

Suddenly he really wanted to see how adorable the guy would look without this stupid wig, how his real hair would feel like between his fingers. Before he really realized what he was doing he had already tightened his grip on the blond strands pulling it off in a quick smooth motion. However he didn´t get a chance to catch a look of the shorter man as the other let out a loud squeak, freeing himself from Seungjun´s hold violently. Before the taller could react in any way he was already dashing down the corridor, entering a random room and slamming the door shut. Seungjun just stood frozen for a moment. He hadn´t expected that reaction and he couldn´t help but feel extremely guilty. However the loud sound of the door closing pulled him from his trance and he quickly followed. He had no idea what had gotten into the shorter but he didn´t want to end the night like that.

He carefully knocked on the door but there was no answer. The tried again - Silence. The other was obviously trying to make him leave but Seungjun felt like he should at least apologize.

»Listen, I am sorry. « He spoke towards the door, hoping his voice was loud enough to be heard inside. »I didn´t mean to…« He wasn´t even sure what he was apologizing for. He couldn´t figure out why the shorter had reacted this way but it seemed it was from great importance to the other to be seen as a woman and Seungjun had just ruined that impression by being too impulsive. »Listen, I didn´t mean to make you uncomfortable. I am sorry. « There still wasn´t any reaction and the taller gulped harshly. »Ok, I am just leaving your wig in front of the door and go. I am really sorry! «

Doing as said he was about to turn around when a soft sob from the inside made him freeze in his tracks. There was no way he wouldn´t recognize that sound. Jihun! Their leader wasn´t one to cry often but the few times he had, the heartbreaking sound had burned itself into Seungjun´s memories. He´d recognize it anywhere by the way his heart contradicted painfully and he immediately felt the urge to wrap the younger tightly into his arms. Jihun! His mind started swimming. If Jihun was crying in that room…If Jihun was the one he had just ripped the wig off that could just mean that…It could just mean that he had kissed Jihun right now…that they had made out! Taking a deep breath Seungjun tried to calm his breathing that was becoming more and more ragged with each thought that passed through his mind. Suddenly it all seemed to make sense. The familiarity, the scent, the way his heart had reacted from the first minute. Somehow it had known what his mind had been too silly to realize. It explained why the younger reacted how he did and Seungjun suddenly knew he had to take action now or everything would be ruined.

Another sob interrupted his thoughts and without a second thought the taller man carefully opened the door. It was obviously a storage room Jihun had chosen for his escape, brooms and cleaning utensils lining the wall and littering the floor of the small space. The only source of light was a small window at the right side but it was enough for Seungjun to feel his heart breaking at the sight in front of him.

Jihun was sitting on the ground, legs pressed to his chest as his arms were encircled around his knees. His head was buried on his knees and silent sobs shook his shoulders. Not wasting any more time he stepped in before closing the door behind himself to give them some privacy. With the limited space in the room it only took him one long step to reach Jihun´s side where he dropped down to his knees immediately and wrapped his arms around the younger. He felt him stiffen in his hold but he tried to ignore it as good as possible, instead using one of his hands to slowly scratch the other´s back.

»Shhh, it´s ok. I am not mad, Kimchi! « He whispered over and over, hoping the nickname would help to calm the younger down. Slowly he felt their leader relaxing in his arms, still shaking like a scared puppy and it didn´t seem that it would stop any time soon if he wasn´t going to say anything to smoother that fright.

»Hey, « He used his free hand to carefully lift up the younger´s chin making him look straight into his eyes. »Don´t be scared. I already knew you were a guy. If not, I wouldn´t even have danced with you «

A look of confusion settled on the shorter´s face as he seemed to try to make sense of what he just heard. Suddenly his expression morphed into one of pure surprise and Seungjun had to keep himself from squealing over his cuteness.

»S…so you are gay? «The hopeful gaze he had noticed earlier that night returned to the younger´s face and the taller couldn´t hold back the soft smile.

»Yes, I am gay, Jihun. «

The mention of his name caused the younger to stiffen again, as he tried to lower his head. Seungjun didn´t let him though as he kept their eyes locked. Jihun gulped loudly and the taller was scared he would cry again but instead the leader spoke up, hardly audible.

»H…How? «

Instead of answering Seungjun shook his head as he used his thump to wipe away the drying tears on the shorter´s cheeks. Not in a hundred year would he admit that he could recognize him by the way his sobs would break his heart. Instead he decided to bring the conversation onto a much more important topic.

»It doesn´t matter. But what is this all about? «He gestured towards the wig on the ground beside them and the younger´s costume. Jihun immediately used the chance to finally lower his head again as an angry red spread across his cheeks.

»I heard you talking to manager about going out. So I kind of decided to go out as well and see where you were going… « It was all he said, a silence slowly settling between them as Seungjun waited for the younger to continue. When he didn´t, he took a deep breath before asking what had been bugging him since the moment he recognized him.

»But why pretend being a woman? «

If possible Jihun blushed even more as he still refused to look up. » Because…Because I thought you´d liked them « the younger´s voice was barely more than a whisper and Seungjun had to strain to understand what he was saying but when he did his heart made itself known again, speeding up its pace in anticipation. He felt hope blossoming all throughout his body and the urge to just confess all his feelings to Jihun right here and then hit him right in the guts. However he suppressed it with all his might. He needed to make sure. He couldn´t make their relationship any more awkward.

»And? «

»And I…I thought that if I get to kiss you once I might be able to get rid of my feelings. « Tears gathered in Jihun´s eyes again and the taller knew he had to ask his next question fast or he wouldn´t be able to do so anymore.

»And, did it help? «

Finally Jihun looked up again. Their eyes locked and Seungjun could see a few tears escaping the younger´s eyes as he shook his head.

»So, you have feelings for me? « He felt Jihun freeze for a second and he was almost feeling sorry for putting the younger through having to answer this question but he needed to know.

Suddenly the leader started sobbing again as he slowly nodded his head. »Yes, I like you, Hyung. Like really like. I am sorry! « The younger muttered and Seungjun wasn´t sure if he was even supposed to hear but he did anyways. Finally he gave into the urge to hug the other.

Wrapping his arms tightly around his body, he pulled Jihun closer to himself, lightly forcing his head onto his shoulder. He felt the tears wetting his shirt as he reassumed to scratch the younger´s back.

»Don´t be, Jihunnie. Please don´t be. You know why I went out tonight? « He waited until the younger looked up to him again, gaze questioning. »Because I was getting a little too attached to a certain kimchi and I was trying to forget him so I wouldn´t do anything stupid. «

A look of confusion settled on the shorter´s face but when realization hit him, it was replaced by nothing but hope. »Does that mean you…« he broke off, obviously too scared to ask.

»I like you too, Jihun. A lot actually. « Seungjun whispered before connecting their lips for a soft kiss. It was different from the once they shared before. There was no hint of heat in it, just affection and feelings. When they parted he locked their eyes again. »So, would you go out with me? « He felt nervousness creep up into his heart. What if Jihun said no? What if he understood something wrong? However before he could worry about any other possibility Jihun was already nodding. Seconds later arms wrapped around his waist and he felt the younger burying his head into his neck. He quickly tightened his arms around the leader again, placing a soft kiss onto his head.

They stayed like that for a while until Seungjun felt Jihun´s breath on his neck getting calmer by each passing minute and he worried about the younger falling asleep right here in the small, stuffy closet.

»Let´s go home« he whispered as he carefully placed the wig back on his new boyfriend. Standing up he reached out his hand for Jihun who took it with a smile before snuggling into his side. Seungjun felt as if he was going to explode with happiness as he wrapped his arm tightly around the younger´s shoulder, leading him out of the club.

 

About an hour later Seungjun was lying on is back on his bed when he heard the door to his room being opened. He didn´t have to look up to know who it was. After arriving at the dorm Jihun had forced him to take his shower first as he would need more time to remove his make-up. Feeling too content to argue about it the taller had just complied. That didn´t stop him from waiting for the leader to finally finish his shower though.

»Squeak, Squeak. « The smile was evident in Jihun´s voice as he closed the door quietly and made his way over slowly. A loud laugh left Seungjun´s lips as he turned towards the younger, lifting up the blanket for the younger to snuggle in.

»Just get here already! «

He didn´t have to say it twice before the younger´s was already lying beside him, getting himself comfortable in his arms. For a while they just lay there on their sides, facing each other and Seungjun wondered if he´d ever get tired of admiring Jihun´s perfect features. After a while he felt Jihun getting a little twitchy and he didn´t have to ask what it was.

»Want me to scratch your back? « He whispered softly as if speaking any louder would break the precious moment between them, a loving smile on his lips.

The younger´s answering smile was worth anything as he quickly nodded this head already turning onto his stomach. Seungjun couldn´t suppress a chuckle at the eagerness as he got himself comfortable as well before running his finger´s up and down his lover´s back.

They stayed like that for a while as Seungjun relinquished in the soft sighs of containment that left the younger´s lips. Just when the taller was sure Jihun had fallen asleep, the shorter turned his head towards him.

»Thanks for always scratching my back, Hyung. No one can make it feel as good as you do. «

»How about you just let me scratch your back from now on then? « Seungjun couldn´t help the proud smile that found its way to his face as he winked at the younger. However he turned serious again quickly. »I think I might get jealous if you´d let anyone else scratch your back. « He admitted silently and he quickly lowered his eyes in embarrassment but Jihun´s soft laugh made him look up again.

»Fine « there was a bright smile spread across the leader´s face but it couldn´t mask the little hint of mischievous in his eyes. » But don´t complain if I get on your nerves one day. I need a lot of them. «

»You won´t. I´d scratch your back forever if you want to. » the taller tried to not let it show just how much he meant those words but he failed miserably. »I´d do everything for you. I love you, Kim Jihun. «

Seungjun’s eyes widened almost comically and his hand halted in its movement the same moment those words left his mouth. He hadn´t meant to say them but he noticed just how true they were the second they were out there. He looked at Jihun carefully not sure how the younger would react but all his worries left his mind when the shorter man turned around to look him straight into the eyes.

»I love you too, Park Seungjun. « He whispered before connecting their lips into a soft, meaningful kiss.