Of Course!

I Love You Idiot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On one fine day there's a beautiful girl who look sulking or pretty annoyed  in the corner of her Ballet Practice Room.

She wearing her ballet costume. You know with all those pink fluffy like cotton candy clothes. Does it make a sense? No!

 

Seems like her heart too which is pretty pissed right now. Yes she is a ballerina. And right now she can't stop mumbling incoherent words from her lips.

 

Seems like she's waiting someone because she keeps glancing back and forth to her phone.

Then finally her phone blink which is signaling there is someone on the other line who text her.

 

It says 'Jeongyeonie' on the screen. Her lover name showed up.

 

The ballerina opened the text message immediately. Her response is pretty impressive fast. Because God knows how long she has been waiting for her phone to ring. Especially from this special person.

 

 

Text messages convo between the couple. . .

 

Jeongyeonie: "hey! I see you're  calling and message me from this morning. What's up?"

 

While she reads this, she pouted and feel disappointed by her girlfriend who happened to be a very famous South Korea baseball player.

'No baby? What's up with her?'

 

To Jeongyeonie: "What's up you say? Don't you aware I'm practically worry about my girlfriend's well being and missing my girlfriend? I don't understand why are you so cold to me. Did I do something wrong to you? Tell me Yoo Jeongyeon!"

 

She demands a definite answer from her girlfriend because it feels like she's suffocating with this situation.

She sighed and folding her arms in front of her chest.

 

She's definitely frustrated.

 

Jeongyeonie: "Huh? What are you saying babe? I act like my usual self. I don't act cold toward you. I think you're just imagine things."

 

To Jeongyeonie: "What I am trying to say here is this past few days I feel like it's hard to see you. I feel like we don't have time for us anymore. I feel like you intentionally avoiding me. I feel like you keep your distance with me. You don't even pick up your phone calls these past few days from me and don't even bother to reply my text messages. Did you even read my text? I'm feeling frustrated because of your behavior.

Honestly, what am I to you? Am I still your girlfriend or what? Did you cheat on me Jeongyeon ah?"

 

 

Yup.. She's throwing ranting and anger toward her girlfriend because it's true about the recent situation she's facing.

 

Jeongyeonie: "Of course you are still my girlfriend. And I didn't cheat on you. Trust me Mina ah..  Baby sorry but I'm very busy with my work schedule now. I've been practicing in daily basis for next week match. It's a big opportunity for me. I hope you understand that. The reason I didn't pick your phone calls or text you back is because my phone is being confiscated by my manager and it's an order from the coach to keep focus on practices. So we, as National Baseball Players can be in our best form in the field.

I am tired Mina ah.. Every time we have conversation we always ended up with arguing stupid things. Especially these past weeks."

 

To Jeongyeonie: "Really? So now what's your point now Yoo Jeongyeon? You telling me that you can get mad at me and I can't get mad at you? It's ridiculous. I know you've been so busy but at least tell me about your well being even it's just one text message. I don't mind. Like I said before.. As your girlfriend I am very worried about you. And it's not like you're the only busy one here. I am busy with practices too. You know 3 days from now on I'll be doing ballet show in New York. I'll be leaving South Korea. Don't you understand that? You think I don't hate arguing over stupid things with you too? I'm tired too Jeongyeon ah. But I still try to reaching you out. I still try to fix our relationship which is not perfect at all. So don't abandon me if you still love and care about me!"

 

Jeongyeonie: "Are you blaming me about what happened between us now?"

 

To Jeongyeonie: "What? I'm not blame you. That's you who assuming things."

 

Jeongyeonie: "But it seems like it to me.. You know what let's end this. You say you're tired. I am tired too. Let's just focus on our career first then after that we can talk."

 

To Jeongyeonie: "Yoo Jeongyeon! What are you trying to say? What are doing? Let's end what? Don't dare to say something that you will regret later. You know I won't forgive you if you do that!"

 

Jeongyeonie: "Right now I don't have courage. I'm not confident Mina ah.. I feel like I'm just hurting you. So let's just end this right now if misery that I always bring to you. I'm no good for you Mina ah.."

 

 

Within a heartbeat Mina seems so shock by what her girlfriend saying. Cold sweat forming on her forehead and palms right now.

She can't believe Jeongyeon can say such a coward words to her.

 

Instead of hold onto her. Jeongyeon want to let her go. What does that make Mina be? Mina always hold onto Jeongyeon even in difficult situation.

But the other hand.. Jeongyeon wants to let Mina go just like that? After their long goddamn 3 years relationship?

 

Then without any second thought Mina dialing Jeongyeon's number. She calling her.

 

'Pick up the phone Jeongyeon ah! Please pick it up!'

But the phone is just went straight to the voice mail.

 

Really.. Jeongyeon is a coward. And Mina's tears broke down right away. She's crying hard because how can Yoo Jeongyeon, the person she love the most in this world could do this to her.

She always dreaming a life with Jeongyeon in it together. For their future.

 

But seem like Jeongyeon doesn't want Mina to be in her future. And build future life together. From now on it's better if Mina hates Jeongyeon with such a passion. Or kill Jeongyeon for other option.

However.. It's not easy just like that. It's not easy to forget and hate someone who you love deeply.

How could Yoo Jeongyeon just letting Myoui Mina go just like that? Without any effort to fight for their relationship and keep Mina by her side?

 

                                                       ***

 

Day by day passes since that broken hearted break up.

 

Myoui Mina.. A beautiful and charming ballerina won a Ballet Contest Show in New York a while ago.

She should be happy and cheerful right? But no.. She doesn't feel like herself anymore since the break up with Jeongyeon over the text a week ago.

Like Jeongyeon said before, they should just focus on their career first. So Mina did.

 

She's been practicing hard and work hard to get Jeongyeon out of her mind. And yes! All of her hard work is paid off. Because look at her now.. She won her dream to be number 1 ballerina in this world.

 

But why she feels still empty in her heart? Now she just like a rob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter