Final

A real celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s a tension in the room. It’s familiar but at the same time strange, and new to all of them. It’s almost like when they watched their debut stage, or like the day they all gathered to watch Inseong on Duet Song Festival. They’re nervous and nobody says anything.

Youjin’s looking at s anxiously, hoping for someone to say something funny for the atmosphere to turn less serious – nobody does, and Youjin’s left to watch everyone’s serious expressions.

Seungjun and Jihun is curled up together on one end of the couch, both with eyes clued to the television in front of them. Inseong and Heejun is in the same situation, just sitting on the floor in front of the couch instead. The youngest’s back is pressed against Youjin’s legs, somehow adding to the nervousness he feels.

Together they all watch silently through the first duet, all chuckling a bit at the funny parts – Youjin doesn’t really notice the funny things though. The nervousness is too hard for him to shake off. What if s are going to be mad at him, because he didn’t win the first round? What if his screentime is too little for them to even notice his presence? Who knows, maybe all the judges was actually too occupied with his duet partner to even remember his parts of the song? His mind is suddenly blank, and he doesn’t even remember if they had said anything to him at all.

His nerves increases by the time the first mask is taken off. The heart in his chest feels l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter