Our day 1

Happy Birthday Yoo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday Yoo Jeongyeon!

 

Jeongyeon is running late. She is having a date with her sisters because yeah, today is her birthday. The Yoo Sis has promised to treat her, the best Korean beef ever.

 

They are waiting for her downstairs for almost half an hour now and Jeongyeon still keeps on wandering between the living room and her room to find her so called 'missing' stuff. She keeps on receiving missed-calls from Seungyeon Unnie. The phone call really annoys her. So, she put her phone on silent and keeps looking for her stuff. It’s her birthday after all. She wouldn’t really get scold she though for just ‘few minutes’ late.

She grabs her phone and ready to go out.

 

'Wait. What the hell?! Where the is my shoes?!!!’

She thought she already properly placed it at the shoe rack and it is gone. She is now making a mess with the member shoes to find her own. She knew she is the one who will clean it up after. So, she didn't care. She sighs and goes back to her room.


 

"M-omo... Yar! You two can you stop cuddling on my bed?!!!” Jeongyeon can't still believe that Momo and Nayeon like each other and still can't accept the cringe moments of the MoNayeon scene she witness these day.


 

"It's my bed too remember?" Momo scoff Jeongyeon away. Then only the girls’ realize Jeongyeon seem to keeps on searching something throughout the room.


 

"Yar! Yoo Jeongyeon! What is it now? Can you just please go out now?” Nayeon is really annoyed with Jeongyeon treasure hunting scene from even earlier before. 


 

"No, I can't. Wait, did you guys see the shoes that I bought yesterday? The black leather shoes"


 

"No, we didn't. Look for it carefully at the shoes racks."


 

"Aish, you really want to chase me away that fast huh?! I'm damn late unnie! You're not helping!!!" Jeongyeon are getting stress-out and really mad by now. She can't remember if she miss-placed it or what.


 

"Yar! We just really don't know. Go ask the members", said the older unnie.

Jeongyeon went out of the room and again to the shoe racks.

 

"Yar yorobun!!! Did you see my shoes?” she is yelling while still making a mess at the member's shoes.

 

"No. I did not. Go ask Nayeon Unnie", Jihyo said and left the scene. 

 

No one pay attention to Jeongyeon. The maknae are out for a schedule. Sana and Jihyo are watching a re-runs drama. Momo are still with Nayeon of course, still with their lovey-dovey moments and Mina is as usual live at her very own bed.

 

"Where is my shoes?!!!!!" Jeongyeon is whining at the floor. She still gets zero response from the members.

 

"Wait." Jeongyeon remember something and went straight to Nayeon unnie room. 

 

"Yar!!! Myoui Mina!!!!! Did you hide my shoes again?!!! You better not or I will-“Jeongyeon yells angrily but stop after the cutest things happen in front of her eyes. She walks closer to the younger girl.

 

Mina is holding the shoes while hiding her face behind it. She keeps running away from the older unnie. She is scared of cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter