Chapter 1

Dangerous Duo

"Hey,look at that ty girl," Jungkook glared,referring to Nayoung who's placing her legs on her desk. Taehyung stared Jungkook for  a while. "What can I do to make you behave?" asked Taehyung. "What..I'm saying the truth.ty af" Jungkook replied. At the meantime,Jungkook saw Nayoung talking to Suga.

"Suga!" called Nayoung.Suga quickly turned towards Nayoung with his cold expression. "WHUT? I'M SLEEPIN'" Suga replied harshly. "Yah do you think I'm ever afraid of your harsh side?! Did you finish your work?!" Nayoung yelled. "Who cares" Suga replied and tried to sleep. "Yah you better hear" Jieqiong butted in. "Give me your work" Nayoung ordered. "Stop copying me" Suga ignored them. "Yah give me!" Nayoung kicked Suga's chair.No one dared to fight back.  "CAN YOU JUST TAKE THE BOOK OUTTA MY IN' BAG?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Suga yelled back. Jieqiong took Suga's bag and gave  Nayoung the schoolwork. Jieqiong then threw the bag to Suga back. "Yah Suga why so weak with these girls?!" Jungkook stood out. "Yah sit down now.." Taehyung whispered slowly,pulling Jungkook's arm. Nayoung stared coldly at Jungkook. Suga ignored them. "Who you're calling ?!" Nayoung stood up. Jieqiong stared Taehyung coldly. 'Not my fault' Taehyung shook his head while giving signs. 'You better take care of your friend' Jieqiong signed. "I'm talking to the " Jungkook replied,snorting. "I have more beautiful than you! Do you even see it or you're blind?" Nayoung asked. "Well,I bet Jungkook's gonna  taste her one day"  the students whispered. "YAH WHO SAID THAT!!?" Nayoung and Jungkook yelled.Everyone went quite. "Lim Nayoung and Jeon Jungkook,my office,NOW" The headmaster spoke up. "It's your fault" Nayoung said,elbowing Jungkook. "No,it's yours" Jungkook kneed.

After school,Nayoung went to her home.She bathed and was brushing her teeth while looking at her mirror.Suddenly, she heard noises. "Who's that?" Nayoung asked.She looked around and saw no one.When she looked at the morror back,stood behind her a woman with a long hair smiling creepily at her. "Did you fought with Jungkook at school?.." the long haired woman asked.Nayoung's eyes widened as the woman's eyes started being red..