final

Your man

'Woozi, will you accept me as your man?' the sentence kept on hunting him since the day he talk to the boy.

Hoshi look at his phone and wait for a notification which in coincidence he got it. He quickly open it once he read the id name which is WooziBae.

hey.

hey.

are you choreographing?

yeah. but, I'm taking a break now. why?

mind coming to my studio?

He blink his eyes once, twice. To make sure he's reading it correct. "What does he wants?" he ask himself.

sure. but, why? are you missing me?

He slap himself for asking the boy that stupid questions. Of course, not!

haha. you know me too well.

what do you mean? are you really really missing me?

hell yeah. so, mind coming to my studio? plus, I'm boring.

Woozi baby, if you're boring, you can just listen to your songs.

He mentally slaps himself for calling him baby. He wait and wait for the other's reaction but for his surprise, the other didn't replied to him and it has been a few minutes ago he said baby. He guess the other stop messaging because he felt uncomfortable. But, he didn't know what exactly happened in Woozi's studio.

-in Woozi's studio-

Woozi kept on smilling nonstop everytime the word baby come in mind. He sit at the couch and burry his face in the pillow then scream of joy.

"he called me b-baby....." his face reddened at the mention of baby.

'did he like me or....... it's just his way of teasing me?' he thought.

"I don't think he likes me. It's just his way of teasing me. I'm just a friendzone to him. Just my hope...... and of course why would he like me. Obviously he likes..... he likes....." he started sobbing. "Seokmin...... yeah, he likes Seokmin. The way he look at Seokmin...... I want that look for me......" his tears kept rolling when someone knock on the door.

He wipe his face with his shirt sleeves and get up to open the door. His mind is messy when he made an eye contact with the 10:10 eyes guy.'I-it's H-Hoshi....... it r-really h-him.... what is he doing here? Is he going to tease me a-again? Please no.' he thought, not even blinking his eyes.

"hey," his thought was interrupt by Hoshi. "are you okay?"

"y-yeah... just thinking." answered Woozi. 'gosh, why did I stuttered? stupid Woozi.'

"ouh.... if like that....." he look up waiting for the others words.'Oh why does he have to be this handsome? Mom, I want him.... so bad.' his thoughts was interrupt again by the same person.

"w-what?" he ask, suddenly blushing.

"are you really okay?" Hoshi ask. 'what's with this little kiddo? what's with the sudden blushing? is he blushing because of me or what? does he likes me? no, I don't think so. he likes Seungcheol. Duh. but why did he blushing? urghhhh.... stop blushing!!!! you can kill me because of your cuteness.'

"I-I'm really o-okay." he answered. 'now, he's stuttering. are you keeping a secret from me, Lee Jihoon? and why did he's still blushing? oh god, this is so confusing.'

"fine. if like that, can you please let me in?" I ask.

"yeah." Woozi take a sit beside Hoshi and he clearly can hear the others soft breathing. 'Dad, why is this so hard? I want him!!!!! Can't I just let out my feelings now?' he thought, looking away as long as his eyes not meeting the other's.

"so....." Hoshi start.

"hmmm?"

"rather than we stay here, without saying anything....." Hoshi close his eyes and "doyouwanttohaveacoffeewithme?" he ask.

"sure." answered Woozi. Hoshi was very surprise because he never thought that Woozi can catch what he said just now. It was very quick. Not even him can recalled what he said to him. 'did he really know what I'm saying just now?' his thoughts is interrupt by Woozi calling his name.

"hey, Hoshi. let's go. you said that you want to have a coffee with me. so, let's go." said Woozi.

"ouh... o-okay. let's go." he replied. 'he really knew what I'm saying. Incredible. well, what do you expect? he's a producer. he listen many kinds of rap. not to forget that he's also a rapper. I dunno but he's just damn perfect. as always. my fairy, Lee Jihoon a.k.a Woozi a.k.a my hope-to-be-baby-soon.'

It's not easy to get Woozi out of his studio but today, I guess he's in a good mood, I get him out easily. So, we decided to go to the nearest cafe. But before we step out from the company, we put on our mask not wanting other peoples to recognize us.

-

We were crossing the road when suddenly someone push Woozi. I thought he would apologize but he just keep on walking pretending nothing's happned. I pull Woozi up and we start walking again.

"Hoshi, do you think of dating someone?" he ask, sipping his cold caramel macchiato.

"Not really but there's this person that makes my heart flutters everytime I'm with him. He really makes me want to date him so badly." I answered.

'Who's this person that took away your heart?' thought Woozi. "Who is it?" he ask.

"nope. I won't be telling you. If I do, you might tell him later." I said.

"Is it someone I know?" he ask, looking out of the window, not wanting Hoshi to see him hurting inside.

"yup. Well, everyone knows him. He's such a cute little guy. He's popular too. But I don't love him because of his popularity, but I love him because he has a very pure and sincere heart."

'Is it Seokmin?' thought Woozi again. "ummm...... is it someone from our group?" he ask.

"uh huh. he is."

'Huh? He's among the group members. So...... yes it is. It's Seokmin. Well, who can let go of that guy, by the way. If I was in love with Seokmin, I won't bother to think of losing him. But, hearing and listening all the characteristics that Hoshi told does hurt my feelings. Why? Why? Why can't you look at me? Why can't you understand that I love you? Is it too hard?'

"Well....... I guess I know who this person is." said Woozi, playing with his fingers.

'Huh? He know who this person is?Is he serious? Did he know it's him? Did he really know it?'

"It's Seokmin, right?" If you're in Hoshi's position right now, you can hear clearly the sadness in Woozi's voice.

"Seokmin? Me? Love....... Seokmin? No......."  Hoshi replied, waving his hands.

"No? Then, who is it?" ask Woozi, gettng more curious.

"Can I tell it? I mean...... Do I have too? Well...... we're in public...."

"Of course you can. I'm sure no one hear it. So, tell me. Who's that lucky person that took away the heart of yours? and not suprising in our group?" ask Woozi, arm crossed.

"okay.... But before that....... may I tell  you something?" ask Hoshi, leaning forward.

"ummm.... y-yeah? what?" ask Woozi, flustered.

"you know that being a man is hard, right?" tell Hoshi.

"uh huh. then why?" ask Woozi, confuse.

"but do you know that being your man is heaven?" ask Hoshi.

Woozi froze at his seat. 'Is this guy serious? Did he just said being my man is heaven? Did he really mean it by my man?'

"w-w-what?" ask Woozi, stuttering.

"I ask, do you even know that being your man is heaven?" repeats Hoshi, smirking.

"d-did you really m-mean i-it?" ask Woozi.

"yes."

"then.....?" ask Woozi. "what you'll do with it?" he continue.

"I'm going to confess." answered Hoshi.

"w-what?! you what?" ask Woozi, surprised by Hoshi's answer.

"Woozi......." he start. "will you let me be your man that will protect you from getting hurt until the rest of our life? will you?" confess Hoshi, holding Woozi's hands, looking straight into Woozi's eyes, waiting for his answer.

"........yes." answered Woozi.

Then, after that day, they officially call as couple. They live happily without other people trying to hurt or ruin their relationship. They're happy that the people they loves accept their relationship. They're happy because finally, they got to be each other's couple.

-THE END-
 

I'm sorry for the lack of expressions in this story. I'll try my best to do better in other stories. Please subsribe and leave a comment down below. I love ou all~~~>3333