1/2

4400

The time was set in 1830's in a small little cottage town in South Korea. The village, Seoulta, only consisted of about maybe 100 or so people. The quaint town was known to gossip and with being how small it was, everyone knew everyone. Or so they thought.

"Yongguk! Yongguk, where are you?!" The 18 year old boy was running around looking for his lover. Secret lover. A mob was going door to door, searching for said boy and him as well. They found out. They knew of his condition. Something that was illegal in there days. But Choi Junhong didn't care about his town's laws. And neither did his boyfriend Bang Yongguk. 

"Yongguk! Please!" The boy was near tears, searching for his one and only, hoping to find him before they did.

"Come on out! We'll find you! You disgusting faggots!" Junhong tried not to let the name bother him as he kept running. Running as fast as he could, praying that'd he'd find who he was looking for soon. The boy looked behind him, seeing that his house was in flames and so were a couple of other houses. Homes that were infested with gays living there or just people who refused to tell the mob where they were. 

"Mama.." Junhong whispered, wondering if his mother had made it out or was being punished for his sins. Junhong ignored the worry and continued running, running to their secret hide out. A place that was all theirs and no one else's. Well they thought it was no one else's, but someone must have seen them and reported them, causing this violence. 

"Yongguk?!" Junhong yelled, spotting the man he was looking for.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay, Junhong." The man took the younger into his arms and held him tight. They shared a quick kiss before running more into the woods.

"What are we going to do, hyung?" The tall blonde boy was frightened, trying to keep the tears inside.

"We'll run." The younger wanted more specifics, but didn't argue and ran with the man he loved. They heard the mob getting closer, making them pick up their speed. The ran into a clearing, probably not the best choice, but they weren't sure where they were headed. Soon, they heard firearms going off, increasing their panic state. Yongguk stopped them both, turning to his lover.

"Junhong... I don't think we're going to make it. We can't run forever." The younger didn't want to hear those words, he just wanted to keep running. He wanted to find safe place for them both to live for the rest of their lives. 

"Yongguk, please. We have t- Ugh!" A gun was shot, allowing a bullet to pierce through the younger's arm. 

"Junhong!"

"We have you now! There's no where to hide. Surrender!" Yongguk was about to grab his lover, when a beam of light from the sky shown down. Everyone was scared and in awe of the blue tunnel descending from the sky. The light was covering Junhong and after a while of standing in it, it began to lift him. Yongguk didn't think, pushing his lover out of the way. The beam of light wasn't effected, lifting up whoever's body was in it. 

"Witchcraft!" Someone from the mob yelled. Yongguk wasn't sure what was going on at all. He didn't know if it was witchcraft or not, only that he was 3 feet off the ground and still going upwards.

"Yongguk!" Junhong yelled, holding onto his injured arm. The tall boy stood and grabbed onto Yongguk's foot, but the light still pulled him. Soon they were both being lifted upwards, but Junhong's injured arm began to hurt and was causing his grip to slip. "No! Yongguk!" 

"Junhong... I will find you!" The elder yelled as Junhong's grip slackened and let go.

"No!" The younger fell, watching as the beam of light pulled Yongguk out of sight. Once captured, the beam of light emitted a wave of light towards the ground, erasing the memories of what had happened to everyone around. Junhong rubbed his head, confused at why he was sitting on the ground in a field with an injured arm.

"Yongguk?" The younger looked around? Where was he? He was right there!  

"Choi Junhong, you are under arrest." Said man looked up to see guns pointed at him. He submitted without struggle, knowing he was alone now. He wasn't sure what had happened to his lover, but he knew he wasn't there anymore. He was more likely to die for his "crime" anyways, so what was the point of struggling."

"Yongguk...."