Chapter 17

I Need a Girl

Chapter 17

Surprise!! Part One

Ding! Dong! Everyone sat down as Melody took roll.

"Hebe Tian?"

"Here!" Hebe said in a cheery voice.

"Wu Chun?"

"Here" Chun said in a dull voice.

"Aaron Yan?" No reply.

"Aaron Yan?" Still no reply.

"O-oh kay. Does anyone know where he is?" Melody asked the class.

"Why don't you ask GuiGui?" A student said.

"Yeah. Ask her. She has a really CLOSE relationship with Aaron".

"Okay. Ms. Wu. Do you know where he is?" Melody asked GuiGui. GuiGui just shook her head. Truth was, ever since there kiss, she hadn't seen Aaron anywhere. Even though it was only last night, it was still weird.

"Okay. Well.. Anyways.. Lets continue." Melody said. And she continued with roll.

Throughout the whole day GuiGui hadn't seen Aaron. She was beginning to get worried. She was beginning to get worried, so during free time she called him, sent him a whole bunch of texts and even called his parents. But no one answered.

GuiGui looked really lost. But that was because Aaron had told us not to tell her where he went. He was busy preparing for her birthday. Sometimes Hebe wondered if GuiGui even remembered it was her birthday. But being the good friend Hebe was, she kept the surprise a secret. She also bought GuiGui new clothes to go to the party.

Rainie was walking when she saw GuiGui frantically texting on her phone. She smiled. She must be TRAUMATIZED that Aaron isn't here.

"GuiGui!" She shouted. GuiGui waved to her.

"Calling Aaron?" She asked.

"Yes.. I'm worried something bad might have happened to him." GuiGui said. Rainie shook her head and laughed. Aaron had wanted to plan a surprise party for GuiGui. Because today was her birthday. Rainie thought that GuiGui would remember that it was GuiGui's birthday.. But apparently Aaron being gone was to much for her. She laughed again and walked away.

[What's wrong with her??] GuiGui thought.

---End of the Day---
"GuiGui!! Let's go to the bathroom!" Hebe shouted. GuiGui turned around.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I bought you a dress.. And you need to change into it!" Hebe said in a commanding voice. GuiGui knew she couldn't fight with Hebe so she nodded her head. When they entered the bathroom many girls were putting on make-up and getting ready.

"What's going on?" GuiGui asked puzzled. Hebe didn't answer.

"EVERYONE!! 5 minutes and you have to get out and go to the GYM!!!" Hebe shouted. Everyone nodded there head and went back to what they were doing. Hebe pulled out a dress. It was red on the top and silky white to the bottom. GuiGui put it on and Hebe did her hair and make-up. When they were done GuiGui didn't look like herself anymore. She looked.. Prettier.

Hebe had not realized that GuiGui could look this pretty. And she suddenly realized what Aaron and Chun saw in her. Because when she wanted.. GuiGui could be even PRETTIER than her.

-------------------------
Authors Note: This chapter is gonna have two parts.
Just because its gonna be to long for the SURPRISE.
So enjoy!! And comment comment comment!! Thanks!!
<3333

GuiiLunn <333
Feburary 6th, 2011
11:31 AM