✨Cheatsheet

✨Faeries- Lotus Entertainment's Female Survival Show! [APPLY OPEN!] (UPDATE IN CHEATSHEET)

Faeries home

500*230

Cheatsheet

Rules

1. You MUST Subscribe to the story to apply

2. No bashing at all!

3. Try and comment every now and again (maybe 3-4 chapters) just so I know you didn't abandon the story (you'll never now what will happen with your character)

4. You may apply up to 2 times

5. Have fun!

Basics

Age 

The age range is between 1995 & 2002. Faceclaim dosen't have to match but it must look realistic e.g don't put JeA (Brown Eyed Girl) as a 14 year old or don't put Jinsol (April) as a 22 year old. 

 

Ethnicity/Nationality

Can be from anywhere in Asin and at least half asian. The faceclaim does not have to match the ethnicty but still have to be have Asian.

 

Languages

You can have up to 5 languages and are allowed to be flunet at the most 3.

 

Facelaim

Faceclaim can be anyone, Idols, Actresses, Ulzzangs you name it. JUst make sure it's a person I can google.

Personality & Background

I'm easy when it comes to personality, you can have more negatives, more neutrals, more positives, I don't really care. But just make sure the chracter dosen't turn out to be a Mary Sue. (Personas are allowed). As for the background, make sure to include any important events in your chracters life, that made them into the person that they are. Also no sob stories. Really no limits except those mentioned. 

YOU MUST'VE BEEN A TRAINEE BEFORE YOU JOINED THE SHOW!

The Talents/Interview

You only need one talent twin for your all talents, but you can provide two or three for each of the individual talents. But if you are providing seperete idols. Don't put someone like Ailee for you singing and then Hyoyeon (SNSD) for your dancing and then Exy (WJSN) for your rapping, you are not allowed to be the best in absolutely everything. You can have someone amazing for your main talent and then the others mediocre. You only need to provide 1 link. You will also need to provide audition songs, and they can pretty much be anything but they need to be of your main talent.

 

For the Q&A, answer that in your character's perspective.  The questions are;

1. Introduce yourself

2. Why have you decided to join Faeries?

3. Do you have everything it takes to become an idol?

4. What do you think sets you a part from every other girl?

5. Do you think you'll win and join Faeries?

6. A final message

Final Notes

So thats about it. No Love interests because this is a survival show so whats the point? Also no relationship sections, anyone important in your characters life should be mentioned in the Background. And thats about it, I hope you have fun with applying!

The password is- I am a Faerie

 

XD I am so sorry everyone I forgot to put in the interview questions XD

You have to put them in sorry since I can't edit the code since i published it anon, so anyways sorry for the mishap :)

SOURCE CODE : turn in