Fin~

Shut up in the name of love

"For the love of almighty, Zhong Chenle can you plese shut up?" The frustrated boy said to the fluffy cinnamon roll but loud boy in front of him. 

They're having a normal day in a normal life, meaning, it's normal for a guy named Huang Renjun to hear the loudness of the boy named Zhong Chenle on a daily basis. (Well except when there are no classes aka weekends where in he's having a quiet and peaceful day)

"Oh my god!  Renjun-ge it's been almost a year. You should be immuned to it now" The smaller boy replied, munching his food.

Aigoo. Look at this boy so talkative even when eating. Renjun said to himself while scrunching his face. Which earned a laugh from Chenle.

"Look at this hyung. Why are you scrunching your face? You look ridiculous!" The latter said while chuckling. 

"Psh. Just eat, You little creature" Renjun said, pinching the soft cheeks of the latter. "And Stop talking while eating" he added. 

"AYE CAPTAIN!!!" Chenle said, more likely yelled while making a hand gesture. Which gathered the attention of the students inside the canteen and they're currently looking at them now. 

"Ohmygoodness Chenle. Stop being so loud!"

but he admit, His day will become incomplete if he can't see and hear the loudness of the boy in front of him right now.

 

Chenle's stories are always the same. When he's not talking about nonsense thing, maybe it's about his rants towards the school, teachers, lessons or maybe the anime he watched or the beautiful music he found or simply the current happenings in his life but today is different.

Why the heck he's talking about the new transferee in his class? This wasn't really an issue, He can talk to him about this new student anytime but Chenle seems so happy, very very happy. 

They are walking towards the garden with their canned drinks in their hands and chenle started to talk about the new student again. 

"Renjun-ge. I wanted to befriend him. He's younger than me but he's so tall!"

Renjun frowned and the grip around the soda tightened. Poor little thing. 

"He seems so fun to be with! And he's cu--"

Renjun cutted chenle's words with a "O-oh! I forgot to do my homework... In the next subject... Math. Yeah in Math! I don't wanna get yelled by Mr. Kim, you know he's really a tough teacher. Hehehe" then he left confused Chenle alone. 

 

 

There are 2 lies Renjun made. Firstly, Math is Chenle's next subject, they both have the same teacher and chenle knows that Math is renjun's first subject. The last but not the least... Mr. Kim is their Science teacher, apparently Mr. Jung is their Math teacher. No doubt, Chenle will be really confused to the 10th power. Damn Renjun. You're so witty. Hands up. 

Face planted on his respective table, Renjun remembered how Chenle's lips curved up when he's talking about his new classmate. Basically his name is Jisung, Park Jisung. He's younger than chenle but taller than him. A good dancer, cute and seems to be fun with. Ugh. My heart swells in pain. What the heck is this feeling? Renjun groaned and his thoughts was interrupted. SOMEONE JUST BANGED MY TABLE??? He looked at the person who banged his lovely table and as expected it was no other than Donghyuck. 

"Why are you here? You had a fight with your boyfriend? Where is he?" Donghyuck fastly asked

"Thank you very much Lee Donghyuck for banging my table it was a pleasure to be disrupted by you." Renjun sarcastically said and continued, "Oh my god! How many times do i have to tell you that Chenle is not my boyfriend!"

"Whoa whoa whoa. Renjunnie why are you so defensive though?" Donghyuck smirks with a lace of -no-need-to-hide-it-from-me looks.

Renjun huffed. He can't win over donghyuck with this state. Damn I need Mark hyu-- Oh there you are, nice timing. 

"Hi Mark hyung!" Renjun greeted his senior who is passing by. He's holding some papers, i suppose that he'll bring it to the teacher's office, being a responsible student government president he is. 

"Hello there Renjun" Mark replied.

"Oh you seem to be busy hyung. Go on with your business already. Bye~"

"Ok. Bye~" Mark replied

 Renjun looks at stoned donghyuck. He smirks, 1-0 mehehehehe.

 

It was a new day. Renjun wants to avoid the younger, well he plans to do it but how the flying heck if the latter suddenly showed up. Peeking his head inside his classroom looking for him. Fluffy marshmallow... Chenle reminds him of a marshmallow, the very fluffy one. 

Chenle entered his room and tugged renjun's hand. "Injunnie-ge~" The smallest said while pouting. 

Renjun chuckled, "What's gotten into you?"

"Waahhhh! I thought you'll ignore me the whole day! You seem so awkward yesterday and left me alone. I'm so sad!" Chenle loudly said. Here we go again. 

Renjun covered Chenle's mouth. Preventing him from talking. "Lele. You remember that you're in our room right? Shh. Don't talk too loud"

Renjun noticed that his classmates became quiet so he looked at them. And damn, all eyes are on them.

And

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

"OHMYGOSH I KNEW IT!"

"THEY'RE ACTUALLY A THING"

"I SHIP"

"HELL YEAH. I WON THE BET. JENO GIVE ME MY MONEY"

Renjun's classmates shouts and screams, Different reactions are thrown here and there. 

Renjun uncovered chenle's mouth. He took the latter's wrist and said "NO. WE ARE NOT A THING! Well, not yet" Renjun whispered the last part, making sure that he is the only one who will hear it. They stormed out of the classroom and they ended up in the rooftop.

"Wow. Renjun-ge you surely runs fast" Chenle said, catching his breath. "We still have 10 mins before the breaktime ends. You wanna go to canteen?" He continues. 

Renjun shook his head and replied with an "I'm not yet hungry"

The silence engulfed the scene, but it's not an awkward silence more likely a comfortable silence. 

It's been a while since the last time they spend their time in the rooftop. They really like it here because you can see the whole campus and some buildings outside, It's like they are sightseeing. Astonished at the scenery, Chenle looks at Renjun. Admiring the side profile of the taller. Then Renjun suddenly said, without looking at the latter "The scene was breathtaking right? Wah so beautiful" "Yeah. So breathtaking" Chenle said, eyes not leaving renjun. You're the most beautiful thing i laid my eyes on. 

 

"Lele. Let's go home together!" Renjun exclaimed and he wrapped his arm around chenle's shoulders.

"Ge. You don't have a meeting with the students government?" Chenle asked. 

Renjun is the students government's treasurer (that's why Mark knows him)

Renjun nods "Monthly meetings are done~ Oh. Let's grab an ice cream later"

They went to the convenient store to buy some ice cream and planned to eat it at the park near the store. 

They sat in the bench and they slowly eats the ice cream. When they are done, Chenle threw the trashes in the bin. 

"Renjun-ge i have something to tell you!" Chenle happily exclamed. 

"Why don't you sit first? And ohmygod stop jumping. You just finished eating a while ago. You don't want to have an upset stomach right?"

But chenle doesn't listen. "Ge. You remember Jisung right?" Renjun felt a pang in his heart. So we are talking about him again. "We are friends now! He agreed to it!" Chenle smiles from ear to ear. What the heck is wrong with you Huang Renjun? Is this what they call jealousy? "Hmm. And he's a bit awkward. That thing makes him cuter though." That's it. 

Before Chenle could speak someting that will break Renjun's heart, Renjun held the younger's arms and pulled it toward him. Renjun's lips met chenle's. Renjun's eyes were shut and Chenle's eyes went O_O literally. Their heart was beating so fast and the younger was so shocked to move.

"H-hyung did y-yo-you j-just.." Chenle said, obviously shuttering because of what happened earlier

"You don't know how much it hurts. That is the only way I know how to shut you up" Renjun explained without looking at the latter. 

"H-hurts? Am i hurting you?" Worried chenle said

Renjun ruffled his hair in frustration "I'm so frustrated with my own feelings. I don't want to break our friendship but look, I like you okay. Ohmygoodness, this is not the type of confession I'm planning to do." Renjun heaved a loud sigh "If you don't like me back... It's okay. Please just pretend that this day doesn't hap--" Renjun was cutted with a muffled sobs coming from the younger. 

"Ohmygosh. What did i do. I'm so sorry lele" Renjun is trying to calm Chenle by patting his back.

"I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry"

"Renjun-ge say it again" Chenle said as he wipes his tears.

"Are you okay now?" Renjun asked while cupping chenle's cheeks. 

The younger nods "Hyuuung say it again"

"Say what?" Renjun said. His ears were turning red.

Chenle grabs renjun's hand and play with his fingers. "Say that you like me again" The younger said while grinning. 

"H-hey! Twice is too much" Renjun embarrassingly said

"Nu-uh. Say it agaiiinnnn"

"You're too much" renjun whispered and continued, "I like you a lot. Happy?"

"Yes. very happy" Chenle intertwined their hands and continued, "I like you too" Renjun looked at the latter and they both genuinely smile.

 

 -------------------

 

OMG I'M SO ASHAMED LOL. I'M SO SORRY IF THIS STORY DIDN'T MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. I'M SO SORRY. 

p.s. 

For those who managed to read this story from the start to end. I SALUTE YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND SORRY AT THE SAME TIME HUHUHU ILY.