Goodnight

Goodnight

It had been a long, stressful day for the rookies of SM. The first unit was to debut soon, and they were training hard in response. Especially the Thai member of the group. He was constantly practicing, always dancing, exercising his vocals, practicing choreography, so much that the other trainees barely even saw him. Johnny tried to speak with him, but Ten shook his head, insisting that he practice more.

Now Taeyong, the beloved leader of the new group, was getting worried. He couldn't even remember the last time Ten had been in the dorms. With a few minutes to spare, Taeyong excused himself and made his way to where he knew the younger would be. He knocked on door of the dance room, not bothering to wait for an answer since the music was definitely too loud to hear anything over. And of course, there he was. Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul dancing like there was no tomorrow, beads of sweat trailing down and dripping off his nose. Taeyong walked over to the stereo and turned down the music so it was only a soft murmur in the background. He picked up a towel and a water bottle, making his way over to Ten.

"What was that for?" Ten panted, breathless from his work out.

Taeyong sighed, "You're over working yourself Tennie," he spoke gently, pressing the towel to the other's damp skin. "When was the last time you even ate? Slept?"

Ten was quiet. His lack of response worried the older even more. "Come on, let's get you back to the dorm."

"But hyung-" Ten started, only to be shushed by a towel to his lips.

"Gather your things." Taeyong said sternly. Ten pouted at him but did as told, grabbing his backpack and shoving a few things in them.

They began walking out seconds later and that was when the Thai boy felt the tiredness sink in. Suddenly he felt heavy, everything weighed a thousand kilograms, his arms his legs, his eyelids, everything. His legs stumbled a little, throwing him off balance. Ten heard Taeyong mutter something in surprise before the bag was taken from him and an arm was wrapped around his waist to help him stay up.

Taeyong let a sigh leave his lips. "This is why you're supposed to rest, silly." They somehow managed to make it to their dorm and Taeyong unlocked the door, leading the tired boy in. It was late, the lights were off, the other trainees were asleep, and the dorm was quiet. "Come on." Taeyong murmured, pulling Ten to his room and putting his stuff down for him. He turned the smaller to face him. "You go take a shower and I'll make you something small to eat, okay?"

Ten seemed like he was going to object but was stopped by the eyebrow that raised on Taeyong's face. Ten pouted and nodded, stumbling towards the bathroom. As he did so, the older did as he said and went to go make a small meal for the other. He cooked something small and simple, making sure not to give him anything that was off limits because of their diets.

A few moments later Taeyong was placing the food on a plate as Ten walked out, wearing a sweater and some shorts. Once Taeyong noticed the younger tiredly walking towards him he also took a step to meet him half way, wrapping his arms around his small frame. Ten hummed happily and buried his face in Taeyong's chest. The older smiled at him, petting his damp hair gently.

"Say," he started, looking at the other's clothes. "Aren't those mine?"

Ten shrugged in his arms. "Probably." Taeyong looked at him with fake annoyance and Ten responsed with a cheeky smile, practically making the older's heart melt.

"Well, i have some food for you." Said Taeyong as he grabbed the plate and began walking to the couch.

Ten followed quickly, not wanting to break contact with the older. They both sat down on the couch, Ten plopping himself into the other's side before he was handed his food. He ate slowly, enjoying the comfort of the older. Taeyong decided not to make conversation with the Thai boy, instead leaning his head back on the couch with an arm around Ten. He closed his eyes and listened to the soft crunching that seemed to boom in the quiet room, he felt for the small movements Ten would make to get the food in his mouth and the soft nodding of his head as his crewing slowed.

Taeyong peeked his eyes open when the movements stopped. He saw the almost empty plate in Ten's lap, while his head was resting on his shoulder. He smiled fondly at him, there was just something about the kid that made him and everyone around him smile. Taeyong stood up carefully, elicting a whine from the tired male. He chuckled and grabbed the plate, quickly putting it back in the kitchen before making his way back over to the couch that Ten had now curled up on.

"Cute." Taeyong said, making Ten's eyes open as a small smile tweaked his face. "Let's get you to bed." He said as he tried to pull the younger up, who only whined in return.

Ten held his arms up and looked at the other. "Carry me?"

Taeyong sighed, trying not to seem startled by the question. "Fine." He bent down and pulled the younger up while arms were wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist. He tried not to get flustered.

Keeping his own hands around him, Taeyong began walking to Ten's room. By the time he got to the younger's bed he was fast asleep on his shoulder. It was cute, but he was tired too, and the clinging wasn't helping him get to bed faster. After many failed attempts of peeling the small fingers off of his shirt, Taeyong sighed.

" it." He murmured as he crawled in bed with the small Thai male.

Ten let go and cuddled up to him as the blanket was being pulled over them. Taeyong looked at his sleeping face and smiled, he looked so peaceful in this moment. It was a nice sight to see considering the pressure of debut. With a gentle sigh Taeyong closed his eyes, his arms wrapped around the smaller one as he cuddles closer in his sleep. And slowly, he felt his senses fade, falling into a soft, blissful sleep.

~

A/N

Why do i do this

Luci~<333