six

Fanservice

Everyone was so busy except us- Twice. They we're walking around and some were styling us. Chae was still very clingy and well Sana, she was weirdly quiet and just sits in a corner. It is nearly 11:00 o'clock in the evening but everyone's still wide awake.

A few minutes and the director gave us the cue to enter.

The show started, and as they went on we just talked about our trainee days and the hardships we've been through. And just like a habit, every single minute I can't help but check if Sana's doing alright on the other side of the couch. She seemed gloomy really but can't do anything but smile since the cameras we're watching.

Later on, they stared making us choose between who or who base on the fans' questions. And I only stopped checking on Sana when the question was turned to me.

"So, Dahyun, a fan asked, if you are to choose on who you would date between your members, who would it be?" asked the MC. The members then smiled at me teasingly. And the question hitted me, who would I want to date?

Who?

"Of course, its her." said a small voice on my head.

Of course, that would be a dream come true. Never have I ever dreamed to date someone but her.

I wandered my eyes around and our eyes met. She was smiling but all I could see in her eyes is sadness

"Yah" Chaeyoung who is beside me whispered, while poking me.

A laughed a little and responded, "Of course its Chaeyoung, she's a total girl crush" the members teased me right away but I just laughed it away with them.

After all the questions and all, we finally bid our goodbye and thank you's to the staffs and went to our van right away.

As soon as we went in, the girls started teasing me again.

"Oh our Dahyun is grown up nowww!"

"Oh we're you serious back there, Dahyun?"

"I didn't know something was going on between you two"

"Aish, I'm already tired, let's take a rest" I shouted to stop them and rested my head on the car window.

They still went on teasing me until we have arrived.

Their noise only died down when we entered the dorm and everyone went to their own room.

Following after Chaeyoung, I was about to enter our room when someone grabbed my wrist making me turn around.

It was her.

Surprised, I looked at her angelic face. I've realized it was only us left.

"S-sana" It almost turned as a whisper but I regained my posture and asked, "What is it?"

"We have to talk"

 

-------------

THIS IS SO RUSHED ;( IM SO SO SORRY