one

Fanservice

A member(Jungyeon) was only between us but it feels like she was so far away

I watched her while she played with a bubble gun that a fan gave her earlier.

She catched the bubbles as she laughed with the other members.

Everything that she does is just so perfect. Her laugh, her smile, and even her small movements are so flawless. 

The fans started shouting and asking us questions after we've finished giving everyone their fansigns.

She talked and laugh along with them and answered some of their questions.

I just can't stop staring at her, she feels like a drug. So addictive.

Jungyeon stood up and excused herself to the bathroom as a staff escorted her.

I finally got a good view of her- if only I could be with her all the time-

Sigh.

I never got a time with her off-cam. She's with the other members all the time- in the dorms, backstage, and I couldn't do anything but just avoid her.

If only there are crowds all the time, it's perfectly fine with me if everything is just a fanservice for the shippers and fans.

I really don't know why am I like this.

I'm not even like this before.

Before, I didn't cared about her being with Tzuyu and the others. I didn't cared if I spend a day without her looking at me. I didn't cared if I don't get a chance to sit with her in events. But know- I want her to be with me all the time.

Just with me.

All of a sudden, Sana's gaze landed on me. Her face glowing with perfectness.

We stared at each other for like a second but it felt like a thousand of hours for me, with just that, she effortlessly made my day.

A smile curved on her lips and she looked away, "Our Dahyun is really really quiet these past few days everyone. I wonder why" she suddenly said to the crowd using the mic and looked at me again giving me a pout.

Gosh.

"Yah!" I said and playfully smacked her right shoulder. I just acted cool like everything is nothing. But really- I always feel a sudden electric run through me everytime our skin touch.

I borrowed Chaeyoung's unused mic who's on my right side.

"Yeorubun, don't believe everything that Sana says. She always lies" I slightly laughed and she glared at me playfully.

"Ani! I'm telling the truth! Dahyunnnn why are you making it look like I'm bad" she laugh-cried and pouted again

Like the hell, why do you keep on doing that?!

"Because I hate you" I stuck out a tongue and laughed as she faked a cry.

If you only know that I mean it the other way round Sana

The fans gave us an 'awe'

And that's when Sana stood up and went to my direction.

She went behind me and placed her chin on the top of my head.

She was backhugging me while I was sitting and she was standing.

"Do you hate me Dahyunieeeee?" she cried in here usual cute voice

I COULDN'T BE MORE LUCKY THAN THIS

"Hmmm" I hmmed as an answer to her question

The fans are still watching us and we're capturing pictures and videos.

She whined again and asked another question, "Really? I thought you said you love me" she said loud enough for the fans to hear

"No, I didn't" I denied and I could feel her pout.

She pulled away and stomped back to her chair cutely. She sat back and held her mic, "Yeorubun, don't believe everything that Dahyun says. She always lies" the crowd laughed realizing that she just repeated what I said about her earlier.

"Don't believe her, okay? We love each other!" she said and she looked at me smiling widely.

And I couldn't smile any more wider since then.

The event just ended and we went our way to our van.

I was surprised when Sana sat beside me inside the van.

She looked at me for a while and so did I. I wanna hug her and be on her arms all the time but- I just couldn't.

She was about to say something but decided not to.

It suddenly became awkward and we looked away. We waited for the other members until-

"Tzuyu-yaaaaaah!" Sana shouted excitedly seeing Tzuyu

She then hugged Tzuyu and made her sit between the both of us.

Ouch.

The engine started and I just swiped the scenario off my mind. I leaned my head on the window and looked outside.

It's better to have the trip this way than to watch the two of them clinging on each other.

 

Well then, it looks like everything that happened earlier are just plain fan services. 

-------------------------------

OHMAIGEEEE PHEW DIS IS MAH FIRST FF GAIS!!!! THIS IS NOT THE ONLY CHAP GAIS THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPS TO COME SO HEHEHE PPAI PPAI