Chapter 1

I love you and it will never change (one-shot)

 

I love you and it will never change

Gui gui was sitting at her car. She took out her wallet and saw the photo about Reen and Aaron married photos. She took out the photo of her and Aaron last took. She cried, flashbacks started flashing into her head.

-Flashback 1

Gui gui was taking a pictures and noticed Aaron with a girl, Reen. Aaron and Reen were busy taking pictures together.

"Aaron!" Gui gui called out and Aaron turned his head. He was shocked to see Gui gui.

"You must have recognise the wrong person" Aaron said and left with Reen.

-Flashback 2

"Let's live together and be happy forever" Aaron said to Gui gui and smiled.

-Flashback 3

"You think you can hide the truth and marry?!" Gui gui said in a angry tone.

"Go back" Aaron said.

"Didn't you said in this world , i'm the best?!! Didn't you said you can't live without me?!!!" Gui gui shouted.

"You must have misunderstood. My care for you is not even more than an ant" Aaron said.

-Flashback 4

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Aaron opened the door and was shocked to see Gui gui standing outside.

"Because my heart is pain, my heart ponds very fast. But why did you keep making me upset?" Gui gui said.

"That is none of my business" Aaron said and Gui gui looked at him.

"What is your feeling when you look at me?" Gui gui asked.

"I don't like it and i'm not happy! So can you get out please!" Aaron shouted. Gui gui nodded her head and went out.

Gui gui's PoV

"It must be time who changes us but why time didn't make me forget the past?!" Gui gui shouted. She took out a ring from her pocket and she smiled when she saw the ring. It had 'GuiLun' written on it.

-Flashback 6

#Phone Conversation

"Where are you?" Gui gui asked.

"At home" Aaron said.

"Wait for me at XXX" Gui gui said happily.

#After Phone conversation

Gui gui went to a shop to buy a ring. She had the owner to carve the word 'GuiLun'. She smiled when it was done and quickly rushed to XXX. SHe waited there for a few hours but Aaron was nowhere to be seen. Actually on that day , at that time , Aaron married Reen...

-End of all Flashbacks

"Even though you don't care about me , even though you don't love me , i will love you forever, Aaron Yan" Gui gui said and she wiped her tears.

"Mummy!" Gui gui looked up and smiled to her child. That child resemble her and... Aaron.

"GuiLun" Gui gui said and carried him.

"Mummy , you are thinking about daddy's death again right? Don't cry , GuiLun will protect mummy" GuiLun said and smiled.

"GuiLun , the most greatest achievement is that i give birth to you" Gui gui said and smiled.