Scene 4A

Me and You for 20 years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

Scene 4

Traumas they leave behind

Choi Youngjae Trauma

Everything became awkward and rude between Jungyeon and him, after Tzuyu left for Taiwan and it’s been 2 days since she left. He could tell and feel Jungyeon wasn’t happy about her departure, she’s been nothing but hormonal teenager. Meaning hormonal teenager- always bullying him to do chores around the house, yelling at him for no reason, and being all the time. And Youngjae being an he is, always argue back at her.

“You know if you liked her you could’ve stopped her. But you and your confused face didn’t admit it.”

“How many times do I have to tell, I don’t like her!”

“Yes yes, your majesty didn’t like her.” Youngjae said sarcastically while doing chores around the house after getting off from work with Louis, Louis was the kid he’s taking care of until his uncle came. How did he know? Even though the boy has yet to speak again, while they were playing with alphabet he made his name with the alphabets, since then he’s been calling him Louis. “Right Louis, she’s really bad person, isn’t she? Making me do all the chores around the house. While she lays there like a pig.” He said in English pouting, that resulting Louis to burst into little shy giggles.

“I could hear you” Jungyeon said.

In these 2 days, he noticed Louis was extremely introvert, but he was intelligent kid. While playing with him, he noticed Louis already knew the alphabet, calculating basic mathematic, most of all he was great at playing piano that left Youngjae awestruck when he played Mozart. He absolutely in love with this kid, everything about him was precious.

“So Louis, what would you like to eat? Want to try out Korean food? I could make you Kimchi stew, oh you can’t eat spicy food. Would you like to eat Beef stew?” he asked the boy again, and the boy shyly nodded at him.

“Jungyeon, you have kalbi in the refrigerator right?”

And he made not so high quality beef stew, it wasn’t as great as the restaurants but it was okay. While eating he asked Louis “Tomorrow, how about we go to hospital by my car?” he asked cautiously, but the boy looked at him like deer caught in the headlight, and shook his head and looked down.

Louis has built a car trauma after the accident. When they first came tried to ride his car the boy refused to move, so he took him to Jungyeon’s by walking, plus it wasn’t that far. It wasn’t problem in near future, but later if it’s not treated it would make him forever scared of the vehicle.

They eat the dinner watched cartoon on tv, bullying Jungyeon into watching it with them. When the bed time came, Louis clutched on his sweater refusing to let go. He regretted leaving him here on the first day he came here, after that Louis seemed to be afraid of being left alone. He sang a lullaby and soon after Louis slept, him still clutching on the sweater. But it wasn’t hassle on Youngjae’s part because having Louis around him made him at ease somehow. Like how Louis depended on him, he depended on Louis. It was peaceful with Louis around him, taking off his mind on everything else and focusing on Louis.

 

 

“Dr. Choi, you have one more appointment at 3pm”

“Oh I thought we were over with this today”

“Yes, but new appointment came in”

“Okay, tell them to come in 10 minutes.”

“Okay, sir.”

“Louis, can you wait for me in the piano room? I have appointment. After that we will go home together, okay?” he asked Louis. Louis nodded at him then went out to piano room.

After that incident were he broke up with Jaebum, it wasn’t bad. Maybe it was because he had work and Louis. He continued on living the same but minus Jaebum and all the drama. As you can see Louis is taking his all focus on him.

‘No more Jaebum’ he thought to himself.

After the appointment was done, it was finally over for the day.

“Kang nurse, do you have any contact from the family member yet?”

“Oh, yes. I forgot to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter