s i x -- i r e n e ' s i n b o x

s e n t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Tue 04:06 PM] You: Where the Hell are you?

[Tue 04:06 PM] Bae, J.: Why?

[Tue 04:08 PM] You: Just answer me, what the Hell.

[Tue 04:08 PM] Bae, J.: Mad? Lol. What do you need me for?

[Tue 04:11 PM] You: I’m asking you, so answer me properly.

[Tue 04:11 PM] You: I know exactly what you just did earlier. Care to explain?

[Tue 04:12 PM] Bae, J.: Am I not allowed to make new friends? No wonder, unnie. Your ex probably left you because he thought your relationship was toxic. BTW, if you want me to answer properly, then ask nicely next time.

[Tue 04:12 PM] You: You’re free to talk to whoever you want. But I’ve known you since you were born. And I know exactly where this ‘friendship’ is leading to.

[Tue 04:13 PM] Bae, J.: And we both know I’m allowed to like people who I want to like. Tell me, when did I ever stop you from luring those people from before? So I hope, as MY SISTER, you get to support me too in my decisions.

[Tue 04:13 PM] Bae, J.: Bye, see you later at home. I’m gonna be home late. Tell papa that I did an errand for my organization.

[Tue 04:14 PM] You: You know too well that I support you in everything, Jisoo. But not this one. You’ll regret all of this, Ji-ah.

[Tue 04:14 PM] Bae, J.: Yeah, probably. Who knows, right?

[Tue 04:15 PM] You: I swear to God, I’ll kill you one day.

[Tue 04:15 PM] Bae, J.: Sounds good.

 

 

[Tue 04:16 PM] You: Are you busy?

[Tue 04:16 PM] Kang, S.: Unnie! I’m just finishing something that our class representative asked of us to do. Maybe I’ll be doing this until 7:00 PM, but I don’t really know.

[Tue 04:17 PM] You: Are you with Jisoo

[Tue 04:17 PM] You: Or will you be seeing her later

[Tue 04:17 PM] Kang, S.: I guess?? I mean, this task is actually for her organization. She’ll be there, so I think one way or another, we’ll see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter