Four times

Four Times

 

Four was the number of times that daehyun tried to spend time with the second makne in the group but four was also the number of times that his plans were ruined by any of the other members. It all started when they got one week for break after ending their promotions and daehyun thought that it would be a great idea to spend some time with jongup, maybe they could go watch a movie or they could just do something simple like getting some ice cream.

Daehyun was on his way on asking jongup to join him and once the younger saw him a smile spread into his face and daehyun found himself smiling back at him. He was about to ask jongup to join him when his way was blocked by the tall makne.

"Jongup hyuuuung! You told me we could go buy some ice cream when promotions were over!"

Daehyun couldnt help his eye twitch at the words that the makne said, he was the one that was supposed to get ice cream with jongup not zelo. Jongup however just smiled and nodded at the makne before turning his attention back to daehyun.

"Hyung did you need something?"

"Ah~ no, forget it! It was nothing important."

He nods at daehyun and tells him that him and zelo would get some ice cream and offers him to bring him some but daehyun denies and just waives them off causing jongup to pout a little. Sadly for daehyun his plan for day one were ruined but luckily there was a tomorrow to try something new with jongup.


However day two was also ruinned, apparently their manager decided to give them an interview and at first daehyun saw this as a great opportunity to sit next to jongup and take the opportunity to use fanservice towards him and jongup and make the shipname Daejong even more popular however one particular person ruined this...

Daehyun got to sit were he wanted, next to jongup.

However he didnt count on the fact that himchan would also be sitting on the other side of jongup. Daehyun wouldnt of had any problem with this however everytime he tried to put his arm around jongup, himchan would always move his hand and replace it with his or if he tried to whisper something in jongups ear, himchan would talk really loud or laugh and pull jongup closer to him. With this daehyun decided to give up on the opportunity of any skinship with jongup and decided to focus on the interview.

On day three daehyun came out of the room to find jongup having some trouble with his new laptop and he decided that it would be a great opportunity. He was making his was towards the boy when youngjae stopped him.

"Daehyun! Himchan wants you to- oh hey jongup! Is that a new laptop?"

The younger boy looked up at him and gave him a weak smile.

"Yeah but im having some trouble with it."

"If you want i can help you"

Daehyun decides to cut in the conversation, he already got two days ruined and this wasnt going to be one of them.

"Actually i was going to help him."

At this both younger boys looked at him, jongup had a happy expression but youngjae reminded him that himchan needed some things from the store. Daehyun could feel his blood boiling, before leaving he saw how both boys were laughing and youngjae wasnt even helping him the older boy but instead was just playing around with him so he decided to leave before he exploded at both boys.

On the fourth day he decided that he was going to ask jongup to help him out with some dance moves even though their promotions were over, he wanted this as an excuse to be close to the younger boy however when he goes to the living room he sees that jongup is next to yongguk watching him as he writes some word in his nootebook.

"Now if you write words of how you feel, it can help you come up with ideas on writing lyrics for a song."

Jongup opens his eyes in amazemnet, "woooow, thats daebak hyung!"

At his statement yongguk smiles and passes the notebook to him and jongup is confused at his action.

"How about you try one jonguppie~"

Daehyun had to control himself before snapping at the leader for calling the younger boy that and instead looked at jongup.

"How about i give you some words jongup~ lets try; mad, jealous, annoyed and done."

At his final word he stand up and goes to his room, day four was now ruined for him and tomorrow was their last break and he couldnt even have one day alone with jongup.

Day five wasnt any different for daehyun, he decided to give up on trying to spend some time with jongup because as far as he knew- it was never going to happen

and he was right...

The manager decided that jongup was the one that had to go with him to get some things and they would be arriving late at night. Daehyun just decided to get some things done since jongup wasnt there and when night arrived he was too tired to do anything else so instead he decided to go to sleep.

It was two in the morning when daehyun felt a body and some arms wrapped around him. He turned around only to see jongup laying next to him with a smile on his face.

"Go back to sleep daehyun~" at this daehyun shrugged his head and moved some of jongups hair that were blocking his eyes.

"No, i didnt spend anytime with my boyfriend for the last couple of days thanks to four band members and this is my only chance being with him even if its for a couple of hours."

At this he kisses jongup in the forehead and places his forehead with the youngest, closing his eyes and smiling he hugs him closer to him and tangles their legs together under the blanket.

He didnt want to let go of the younger because he felt that if he did, the other would disappear and their time together would be ruined once again.

Jongups soft hand begings to carefuly caress his cheek, "i know the other hyungs and zelo ruined all the plans that you had but im here with you now and thats all that matters."

"You have no idea how jealous i got when they got too close to you. mostly himchan with all that fanservice knowing dam well that you are mine and only mine, yongguk with the nickname that im only allowed to call you, youngjae being too playful with you infront of my face, and zelo getting to eat ice cream with you when it should be me eating ice cream with you..."

When he opens his eyes to face the younger infront of him he feels his breath taken away at how the younger is looking at him and without any warning the younger presses their lips together.

"No matter what, you should know that i love the hyungs and zelo like brothers. But with you daehyun, you should know that i love you more than anything.. You are the love of my life."

And this time its daehyun's turn to bring the younger boy into a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much jongup... I never want to let you go. I know that you are tired and its late but what do you want to do jonguppie?"

"I just want to spend the night cuddled with you and enjoy the last couple of hours that we have together."

The older boy nods at him and he brings him closer to him and jongup can hear the beating of his boyfriends heart causing him to fall slowly asleep in his arms and for daehyun he couldnt think of anything better than this, he might not had some time to himself and jongup to do something but atleast he got to cuddle with him, both falling into a deep sleep before their busy schedule begins again.