Online Love

Online Love

’I love you’

‘I love you more’

‘Impossible. I love you more’

‘I love you the most’

‘Ace918, I’m the luckiest girl in the world because of you’

‘No, PuChu, I’m the luckiest guy in the world’

‘Do you think so? Since I get the job we almost never talk~’

‘But at least we talk. It’s enough for me, Yeobo. I’m also busy’

‘I know, but I used to be online almost the whole day’

‘I also used to be online… almost nine years ago’

‘My love, it’s been almost ten years since we met here’

‘OMG, it’s soon our anniversary! I love you so much’

‘I love you too’

“Minho, you are too cheesy” Taemin was sitting next to , and sometimes he read a little of his messages secretly. He knew well, that the older boy had a serious relationship on the internet. They have met online before the debut of SHINee. If the maknae remembered well, it was Suho who had registered the rapper on a site to have a date with someone. Minho met there with the girl, called PuChu. Well, her account’s name was this. They started to chat like this, on the internet, using nicknames. Minho didn’t know the girl’s real name, and the girl didn’t know Minho’s real name. Probably she was a shawol, and if she was, that meant a problem to Minho. He didn’t want to have a fan. He wanted a normal girl, who didn’t act weird, who didn’t love them because of his character on the stage. He wanted a girl like PuChu. The girl, who only knew that Minho worked at SM Entertainment, but she loved him since the beginning. The boy sent her an old photo of him, and he got also and old picture of his girlfriend. Yes, they were dating. It was a strange online relationship, but they loved it like this. They never called each other, never had video chat, never seen each other. Minho didn’t want to reveal himself in front of the girl. He liked PuChu like this. He could count on the girl, when he was sad, this someone always cheered him up.

“Because she is my girlfriend” answered the older without looking up. He was busy because of the testing.

“Come on, Minho, she is not your girlfriend” sighed Key. He found Minho annoying because of his weird relationship. He just couldn’t understand it. Probably this PuChu was a forty year old man, or a stalker or just as ugly as hell. And Minho was totally in love with her. Nonsense.

“She is” the younger looked up with flaming eyes. He looked angry. Of course he just couldn’t accept when the members were hurting his love. This girl meant the life to him.

“Why don’t you call her out? A date would help you a lot” suggested Jinki, but Minho shook his head.

“Our relationship is just… well, it’s not like this. What is more, what if she is a SHINee hater?”

“So, what you’re going to do? When you want to get married, you’ll choose her? And if she’s a hater as you said?” asked Jinki. Minho opened his mouth to answer, but Kibum was faster.

“You don’t even know, how she looks now. On the photo she sent she was twenty, and for God’s sake, you do your manly things on the photo. Are you a e, man?”

“I’m not. But I can imagine her. She has long, black hair, dark brown eyes with a joyful sparkle. Her white face is just like to a doll’s. And her smile. Whenever she smiles her little cheeks move and this make her innocent and cute. She is short, but a real woman. She is weak so I can protect her. I also can imagine a purple dress on her, because it’s her favorite color. She wears high-heels usually so she walks like a princess.” as Minho detailed his dream girl, his voice became warmer, his eyes sparkled like gold and yet he looked happy. He was totally in love with his online girlfriend.

“You do have some mental problem” Kibum drew a circle at his hand with his index finger. Minho seemed totally fool to him.

“I don’t. And I’ve already told you, that it’s not your business. I love this girl even though I’ve never known her” Minho stood up angrily, and ran in his room. He hated these moments, whilst whenever he was talking to PuChu he had to argue with the others. And now he did the same thing he normally does at this time. Locked his room’s door, lied on the bed, talk with his love, and after everything went normal.

‘I bet I haven’t told you yet that I changed my hair color’ he sat down on his bed and typed.

‘Again?’

‘What again? I had black hair for almost a year! :”D’

‘A week ago you told me, that you became grey. Grandpa’ as PuChu send the laughing emojis, Minho smiled too. ‘By the way, my hair is grey too’

‘You plagiarized me? XD’

‘Of course XD’ PuChu typed again ‘Actually I change my colours. Someday it’s pink, someday it’s purple. I color it every day’

Minho laughed timidly.

‘It’s a nice hobby’ he texted back ‘I have a colleague who also does it.’

‘I have a colleague who made his hair grey. Oh, and another one’

‘Granpas?’

‘Nope. Both of them is younger than me. Babyzz XD’

‘Hahaha, I bet you laugh at them’

‘Not really. You know, I don’t see them often. The elder became really busy, and the younger is… well… he is also busy. The company I work in loves him and his colleagues really much. Not as the elder ones I guess. But probably they are luckier’

***

 

"Unnie! Come here, please!" Seulgi shouted. She was in the kitchen and it meant one thing: untidiness. Seulgi was the hurrican of the dorm.

"My kitchen! What did you do?" It was Wendy's screaming, so Joohyun had to go there, before the Third World War will start because of this two.

'Wait a minute, dear' she texted to her love and put the phone in her pocket. She ran outside from her room then stopped. Water flooded the whole kitchen, the soup flooded the table and Seulgi was full of strawberry cake. Seunghwan was washing up, but she was still very mad.

"What happened here?" Sooyoung who just arrived asked it. Soon Yerim stopped too in the kitchen and of course she made photos of everything. Joohyun was standing there without any words.

"I tried to reach the last pack of Pringles, and as I stood up I didn't suspect the soup and it fall on the table. Then I tried to clean it, but as I opened the water I tried to save the cake. I don't know how but it fall on me"

Joohyun just blinked. She heard as Yeri and Joy were laughing hard. Wendy was still really angry.

"It's okay" Joohyun finally sighed "Yerim and Sooyoung will help you, and I'll take Seulgi for a long bath" she took her phone and texted to her online lover.

'Sorry, babe, my girls got into trouble'

"Are you writing to your love? Mr. Ace918?" Yeri smiled widely as she suspected the elder's message.

"I am" she sighed "I've just disappeared"

Soon her phone rang. She got another message.

'Is everything okay? Did anybody hurt?'

Joohyun smiled. Ace918 was really caring.

'No, my girls are just too silly'

'HAHAHA' her love texted back 'Take care, PuChu'

'Take care dear' Joohyun took back her phone in her pocket and grabbed Seulgi's arm.

"Actually, I totally think that he is a singer. Or at least is in a band." said the younger girl.

"Why?" asked Juhyeon.

"Well, listen, he is always changing his hair. Has very pretty girls around him, doesn't want to meet with you and always busy. He doesn't send any photo of him. I bet he is afraid that you're going to recognize him. He always talks about his four favourite colleagues. His band members." declared Yerim and she was right. Joohyun had been thinking about it a lot of times too, but she didn't think that it would be possible.

"It'd be really funny if he is from SM Entertainment, but it's impossible" said Seulgi with a wide smile on her face.

***

Weeks passed. Joohyun was walking on the corridor of SM Entertainment with her members. They had to prepare themselves for the upcoming concert.

'I'm here for a while. My girls take care of me' texted the leader to her crush. Ace918 soon answered to her.

'Same here 🙂'

'Can I ask something personal?' Joohyun bit her lips. The whole band was nagging her to ask Ace918's real job at SMTOWN.

'Sure'

The girl looked at the phone and sighed.

'Are you a singer?'

"Ahh, she asked the big question!" shouted Yerim happily. This little evil maknae was reading her texts! Joohyun hid the screen of her phone and blushed. But she was fearing of something. What if she had made Ace918 angry?

Soon she heard that a message came on her phone. She opened it, and looked at the text.

'Yes'

This was the only answer. Ace918 went offline. He was angry. Joohyun sighed. They worked the same job, and it was wonderful. But it was so private too. Their relationship was quite different from the normal lovers'. They didn't know anything about each other, but their feels, their inside people. And this was more valuable for them than anything. Their love was special whilst now... well... probably she lost Ace918 forever.

She was watching her screen and was typing to her love. Probably he'll write back. So Joohyun was waiting patiently while she was walking without stop watching the screen.

Ace918's name lighted up.

He came back!

"Unnie, look out!" shouted Seulgi suddenly and she heard some strange voices too. But before she could do anything she bumped into something. She fall down just as the somebody. Her phone flew away.

"" she mumbled to herself.

"Are you okay?" the familiar voice of SHINee's Minho came in front of her. The boy stood up with the help of s then he helped to Joohyun "I'm so sorry, I didn't pay attention"

"Nevermind. Me neither" Joohyun stood up and smiled.

"Oh, see the little Romeo and Juliet! Minho-sshi, don't you have a secret girlfriend?" asked Jonghyun as he was picking up the two phones which were totally the same. He gave it back to both of them.

"Unnie has a secret boyfriend too" laughed Wendy.

"Yeah, sorry girls, but we have to leave" Jinki smiled to the Red Velvet members "Have a nice day" he said and walked away. The others followed him.

"This was a shame to me" sighed Joohyun and looked at her phone. She had got several messages from Ace918 so she started to read it. But it was strange. The texts were the same that she had sent before to him. Was it a joke from the boy? She looked at the previous messages and found something interesting. She stopped.

"What's wrong?" asked Joy.

"This is my message, but this isn't my phone" Joohyun was still looking at her phone. Wendy was about to open to ask Joohyun when suddenly the deep voice of Minho was heard.

"Noona!"

The girl all turned back to see the boy who was walking towards them.

"What's wrong, Minho-sshi?" asked Joohyun.

"Jonghyun mixed our phones. It's yours" he gave it back to the girl who blinked. As Minho got back his phone too he walked away texting on his electronical gadget. Probably he didn't see the messages. Joohyun opened her messages. Ace sent her a short text.

"Sry, I bumped to someone"

Joohyun didn't hesitate.

‘Is your name Minho? If it is, please turn back’

She was watching the boy. Minho stopped for a minute and looked back.

Was he Ace918?

She sighed and ran to the younger boy.

"Minho-sshi! Are you Ace918?"

Minho turned back and looked at Joohyun. Yes, she revealed her secret love's identity, but it seemed really strange. Was it possible that they were this close to each other but didn't see the other one?

"Wait, are you PuChu?" Minho blinked.

"I am. Sorry, I've just revealed ourselves..." Joohyun stopped and sighed, but Minho went closer and caressed Joohyun's face.

"Actually I'm happy about this. I liked our relationship, but this four bastard made me really curious about you."

Joohyun smiled.

"Same here" she sighed "So, what's going next?"

Minho stepped back.

"Well, I think that we are going to be a couple, keep on messaging, but we can walk here while holding hands, we can kiss each other, and life will decide what's going to happen with us" he declared his plan. Joohyun smiled and hugged Minho.

"It's a good idea. We can try it" she smiled.

“How did you choose your name?” Minho hugged her back.

“My nickname is Baechu and my favorite color is purple. Purple Baechu. And yours?”

“I don’t know. Joonmyun hyung registered me” he laughed “Do you want to have a coffee with me?”

Joohyun nodded but didn’t move. They were standing like that for a long time. After that they went to the SUM Café to have a real date together. Joohyun and Minho found each other on the internet and now they found each others in real life too.