Disrespect

call me hyung

When jin woo opened his eyes he was met with a very familliar face. He quickly shot up, "oh your awake?" jin woo frowned at his informal words, Strike 1 "you slept over? Why didnt you sleep on the couch" Min soek rolled his eyes "i took care of you all night and your already ing.. Geez" fury gathered up in jin woo, How ing dare he. Strike 2. They got out of bed and min soek walked straight to the kitchen and lifted up and food cover "yah!, take your medicine and eat. i can miss anything else but i cant miss breakfast. I need to eat since im still growing. One day ill catch up to your long arms" he said. Jin woo nearly smacked him off of the stool. Strike 3. He knew the anger was evident of his face and he walked around the table and grabbed min soeks wrist. he dragged him back to the room and threw him on the bed "what did i tell you yesterday, punk? how dare you talk to your hyung informally." min soek's face had shock and recognition writen all of his face. "you disobey me thinking i wont do anything about it? HUH!?" jin woo yelled angrily. The lust in min soeks eyes was clear also. "On your stomach, Over my lap." min seok nearly passed out "w-what? N-NO. what are you gonna do to me." jin woo snarled and stormed over to him. He grabbed min soeks waist and pulled him over his lap.

Min soek struggled to get free but was held in place "Stop struggling, dongsaeng or youll get more than im  giving you" min soek kicked his legs but recieved a sharp swat on his backside. "Get ready" is all he said before he started raining down smacks *Smack Smack Smack* "did i not tell you to speak to me formally?" *smack smack smack* "why couldnt you just obey me, that way you wouldnt be in this position right now" *smack smack smack* Min soek felt tears in his eyes from embarrasment and pain. *smack smack smack* " i was trying to be nice to you, i was gonna give you a reward for taking care of me last night" *smack smack smack* "but you refuse to listen to me and respect me" *smack smack smack* Tears were flowing freely now "YAH, S-STOP" *smack smack smack smack* those were on his sit spots. "your still being disprespectful, You obviously havent learned your lesson yet" *smack* "You" *smack* "do" *smack* "not" *smack* "get" *smack* "to talk" *smack* "informally" *smack* "TO ME" *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* "H-HYUNG IM S-SORRYYY" min soek was sobbing into jin woo's leg *smack smack smack smack* Jin woo finally stopped and min soek was still crying and repeatedly apologizing. He rubbed min soeks back and slowly pulled his pants and draws off. He reached down and realized he was hard. The only reason he was hard is because he likes being dominated... I swear "look how hard you are for me" jin woo slowly moves up and down ad before long min soek was jerking into his hand, still hiding in jin woos thigh. "ahh" he comes with a shiver and he clenches his teeth. "i-im sorry hyung" jin woo nods and rubs min soeks back. "Get up" min soek shoots up and slowly but surely he pulls his pants from the night before on. he nearly cries again at the sting in his . Jin woo tries to cover up his proud smirk. He finally got the dongsaeng to submit to him. 

*skipping the phone call, but its still in the story dont worry*

"ji-...Hyung?" min soek asks from the backseat of jin woo's car. Jin woo looks in the review mirror "yes?" min soek hesitates for a second "p-please dont tell anyone at the company that you s-sp.... you know." he says looking down in embarrasment. Jin woo chuckled "ok, Only because you took it so well" min soek covered his face with his hands. "A-and hyung... C-ca..... nevermind" he said looking out the window "Yah! what were you gonna ask, min soek-ah" jin woo demands "dont make me pull this car over" min seok quickly looked up "canyoutakecareofmemoreoften" he says in a rush hoping jin woo didnt hear. but he did "slow down and say it again" min soek sighed "c-can you take care o-of me more often.... Like, can you take care of me" in all honesty min soek has had a deep crush on jin woo since he first bumped into him, and hes always wanted someone to take care of him since hes never at home and never gets diciplined. Hence why hes such a trouble maker. But jin woo was in shock "u-uh...Like how i did this morning? when i disiplined you?" Min soek nods and hides his face. "yes hyung" jin woo sighed "why would you make such a big deal out of this conversation, min soek-ah. We will have to ask your dad but yes. Ill take care of you" Min soek's eyes widened. "really?" ji woo nodded "a-ah, Consamida (thank you)"

After a long day of work, min soek brought jin woo to his dads house and got his dad to approve. they got all of min soek's stuff and brought it to jin woo's apartment. The decorating part took a while do to some attitude checks and (You know what breaks) they were finally done. in the end min soek gave jin woo a hug "thank you hyung" 

But dont worry. this isnt the last you'll see of Min soek and jin woo