[Dear readers] Greetings!

Tears of the Sky

Hey there readers! I'm your not-so-lovely authors wishing you all my wonderful readers a nice day! 

Since I'm new here in AFF, I don't really know how things works, but I am quite touched when I had subscribers for this fanfic. To tell the truth, the fic was written as a one-shot, with open end, where I was supposed to leave it to you guys to theorize what had happened. But I guess it's too patchy, right? 

So, do you want me to continue? I can't guarantee it would be a refreshing one, though.

or should I just keep it hanging, invoking your imagination?

Your response would affect my decision, to be real.

BUT

speaking from the real world, I would say... I can't guarantee a timely update, and I guess everyone knows why. So I guess subscribing is a good method to use if you want to keep this in check!

Do I sound a little arrogant? I'm so sorry for that, really. The thing is I'm in the middle of writing up my classworks, but my mind just couldn't leave it alone, thinking that the lovely subscribers might be actually expecting something, so I think I need to clarify

I will come to this again later when I have defeated these mountains of commitments, okay? Till then, have a ... no, have trains of nice days and weeks and months!!! May your everyday filled with love and happiness!