Her revenge

The Devil Beside Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is she?" Momo asked in between her gritted teeth.

"Who?" Minyoung feigned innocence.

"Don't play dumb with me, Im Minyoung. It doesn't suit you." Momo spited.

"Aww, as always, you know me the best, Momo unnie." Minyoung smiled but instead of looking pretty or sincere, her smile somehow looks annoying and sinister.

"I swear if you hurt he--"

"Aniyeyo, unnie. I didn't hurt her. Not yet." Minyoung chuckled by herself, finding her own words funny. Guess she's really become a lunatic now.

"Don't touch her. Not even a strand of her hair."

"Why you're so possessive toward this girl? I envy her. I used to be the one and only who get your full attention and love. And you know i never like to share what's mine with the others."

"But you really like it to see the others fighting for you, don't you? Deceiving them by making them feel like they're the only one for you when in fact they had to share you with the others?" Momo scoffed.

"Why you make it sound like i'm a ?"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A , IM MINYOUNG! so now please go back to where you originally belong and have your peaceful eternal rest in there."

"I'm so sorry, Momo unnie. Hontouni gomenasai~ Even though i still love you, i really can't go back to that torture chamber. I have to get freed from there. That's why i need to meet that Kim Dahyun and switch my place with hers. Aren't you happy to hear that? We can finally be together again, unnie. You and i, we w--" Minyoung has to stopped her words in the mid air because of the hard slap that coming from not other than Momo's cold hand.

"Good. Now that you already shut your filthy mouth up, i can finally talk. First, i already warned you to not touch Dahyun so throw away, far far away, your dream to have your place and hers switched because i myself personally will make sure for it to be happened that way.

Second, don't ever put the words you and i, next to each other. Let alone to mention us because there will never be us anymore. Our story has ended long long time ago, Im Minyoung. I must be crazy when i thought i still had feelings for you. And also when i sometimes missed you and slept in front of your tomb. I mean how can i still have feeling for a crazy like you when all i can feel right now toward you is nothing but hatred and disgust? Even a low devil like me refused to be with a person, oh no, you're not a person anymore. Let me rephrase. Even a low devil like me refused to be with something like you. Face the reality and move on. And by saying move on is going back to where you belong which is hell. That place suit you best."

"Oh my sweet lord.." Minyoung gasped in shock. "I don't know you have changed a lot, Momo unnie."

"Yeah, i've changed a lot. And you had some credits in it. Thanks for changing me into this devil. At least i'm stronger now and smarter. I'm not that gullible girl that can easily fall into your trap anymore."

"MOMO ONEESAN! WHY YOU DIDN'T PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE?"

"Minari?" Momo turned around as a loud bang coming from behind her because someone pushed the door open too harsh, almost break it in the process.

"What the heck are you doing in here alone, oneesan? I've been searching for you everywhere."

"I'm not alon--" Momo turned back to her front to look at Minyoung but she only met nothingness since Minyoung is already nowhere to be seen.

"Damn, i forget that she's a half ghost now." Momo cursed under her breath.

"What did you say?"

"Ani, nothing, forget it. So what brings you here, my dear cousin?"

"Ah crap! I almost forget the main reason why i came rushing to here like a crazy penguin. Tzuyu is in the hospital. She got into an accident. Sana oneesan, Chaeyoungie, Dahyun, even Nayeon-ssi are all in the hospital right now as we speak."

"Ehh? Nani? What happened to her?"

"I also don't know the details but Sana oneesan said something about non-human involvement. That's why she refused to leave Tzuyu's side even for a second. She even go as far as compelling the doctor and nurses so she can stay beside Tzuyu as they're treating her."

"That's my sister." Momo unconsciously smiled. Not her normal mocking smile but a kind of i-am-proud-of-her smile. "She will do anything for people that she cares about. Even if it has to betray her own life principle which is to not break human's rule using her inhuman ability because that's so irresponsible and such a cowardice act. Now she broke it, for that Chinese witch."

"Uh.. actually, she's a Taiwanese." Mina corrected.

"Same thing to me." Momo nonchalantly shrugged.

******

 

Soon the two sisters are heading to the hospital where Tzuyu get admitted at using their supernatural power only within 10 minutes whereas the normal time from their school to the hospital is around 25 minutes by car. Yeah, they are faster than a car since car can't jump high from one buliding to another like they do, right?

 

*knock knock*

"Come in." Chaeyoung muffled voice can be heard from behind the thick door.

"Hi.." Mina greet the people inside Tzuyu's room. Like what Mina said, Momo spotted some familar faces inside the room. There are Tzuyu who is still either in her unconscious state, or sleeping, her sister who sit close beside the witch, Chaeyoung, Nayeon, and her girlfriend, Dahyun. Wait, are they still girlfriends? Dahyun hasn't told Momo her final answer. About the decision she made. And remembering this, Momo can't help but feel so damn nervous and scared. Momo can feel Dahyun's intense stare at her but she refused to meet the later's eyes. She prefer to let her eyes roaming around the room, meeting everyone's eyes but not Dahyun's. And Dahyun realized that. She frowned in discontentment seeing the way Momo acted toward her.

"Ahem." Momo cleared and at the same time trying to break the awkward silence. "What happened to her?" Momo asked to no one in particular, but her eyes landed at Sana at the end of her sentence.

Sana sighed before she looks back at her sister.

"Tzuyu called me before the accident happened. She sounded so scared so i tried to calm her down as i secretly make my way toward where she at." Sana said and clenched her hands in anger. "She said something about seeing a ghost and that ghost keep following her."

"I don't know Tzuyu can see ghost." Mina commented with her soft-whisper-like voice.

"She can. She told Chaeyoung and i one day that she can see ghost. That's the same day she told us that she's actually a witch. At first we thought she was just joking but no, she's not joking at all about her unusual power." Dahyun said while Chaeyoung nodded her head in agreement.

"She's a witch, of course she can do that." Nayeon butted in. "Not only that she can see ghost, she can also communicate with them. And be the portal for those ghosts to go to their final destination."

"What do you mean by 'final destination'?" Sana asked as she furrowed her eyebrows. Obviously look unhappy because her guts telling her that whatever this portal to ghost's final destination means, it will be something not good.

"What else? The death realm. The witches can send back those ghost to where they belong. And make sure they won't ever come back to the human'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter