006.

The Seventh Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It seems that I'd give the guys every chapter that's their point of view so you can personally observe them all throughout the story! So, let's wait for other point of views coming.

But first, comment who's "Star" you badly want to have a POV! By the way, my bias in NCT is baby Mark! Happy that I wasn't his noona! /fangirl overload/ WHOOP!

-

[Doyoung's POV]

"Mark, did you know what Taeyong-hyung did to Jieul?" I can see right here how he rolled his eyes to me. In other words, he's really irritated. How nice seeing Mark like this, note the sarcasm please.

"Doyoung-hyung. Would you stop pestering me? I'm helping Taeyong-hyung to track down Alkaid and Mizar here." He's using his gift, peeking to the future so he can see a specific place where can our comrades stay for awhile in the future but I won't stop teasing him about the happenings between Jieul and Taeyong yesterday. I won't stop until I heard that he's jealous.

"I'm so close to her, my beloved comrades. How 'bout beating me on that one?" That's what on Mark's mind when he grinned at us yesterday because Jieul and him are so close like they're like partners in crime before they met personally. I want to revenge that's why I invaded his mind and saw that he's really bothered why Taeyong-hyung accompanied Jieul and what really struck me the most is that he didn't like the way Taeyong introduced himself. Remember the kiss on the backhand of Jieul? Mark really hates that.

"Jieul held Taeyong-hyung's hand yesterday." I poked his side while he keep on concentrating as his pupils dilating. Probably, he's trying to find our fellow stars but I'm positive he can hear me. Mark is really a talented star, multitasking child. He's spotting our comrades while listening to me intently and of course, dealing with the jealousy he feel towards Taeyong. "Jieul also told me that Taeyong-hyung is really handsome." Mark's shaking, he can't focus. I knew it, just a little bit of push.

Wait for it, I'll release the bomb I prepared for him a little while. I just need to see the corners of his mouth turn up in an expression that shows amusement so I know that he found one of our comrades.






 

"Caught you, Mizar!" He beamed. And time for my bomb to blow up.




 

"Lastly, Mark. Jieul also beamed like that while saying to me that she wants Taeyong-hyung to accompany her again." Mark painted the word 'annoyance' in his face. Well, after being rejoiced on determini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter