Chapter Two

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What!!!!" Baekhyun chokes on his milkshakes upon hearing Sehun’s words.

 

"Baekhyun..."Sehun snarls lowly. Baekhyun turn to Sehun and found out that Sehun’s  uniform is already dirty. He did not realize that he spitting some milkshake on Sehun’s uniform.

 

"I'm sorry" Baekhyun shows his puppy face and begs for forgiveness.

 

Sehun glares Baekhyun and smile, he really cannot stay angry at Baekhyun for a long time.

 

"But Sehun, marriage. Isn’t that too early for you? You are still 19."

 

"I know. But I cannot do anything. I talked to my parents about it but they do not want to listen to me." Sehun tries to explain to Baekhyun. Who is looking furious.

 

"Not only your parents but also Park family!! What they did think to plan this marriage. Did they forget what happen five years ago." Baekhyun shout but not too loud. He did not want other students hear it.

 

"I also confused but they look really want this marriage proceed."

 

"Maybe... They want a revenge. For what happened five years ago."Baekhyun thinks about the Park family’s plan "NO...I cannot allow it. Sehun, you cannot marry."

 

"But...How can I prevent that marriage. You know it will never happen."

 

"Sehun, don't think negatively... It must have a way to prevent it."

 

"Give me one ways then" Baekhyun thinks deeply and trying to find a way to help Sehun.

 

"I know." Baekhyun smiles and whispers to Sehun ear. "Marry with me."

 

"Marry with you!!! I don't want to." Sehun shouts and puts his hand at his mouth. Realizing that he is attracting people’s attention around him.

 

"Sehun...I not joking. I am really serious. This way can help you."

 

"Neither I...Baekhyun. No, this will not help me but it will destroy you."

 

"Sehun, did you forget who I am. I am from Byun Family. Top three richest people in Korea."

 

"Baek..." Sehun takes Baekhyun hand and caresses it.

 

"No, Baek. It’s true that you are from one of the richest family in Korea but Park family is too" Sehun takes a deep breath. He really cannot accept Baekhyun’s idea about marrying him. He doesn’t want his best friend suffer.

 

"I believe that this marriage news is all over Korea. Everyone knows about it. I can tell. If people find out that I refuse this marriage because of I want to marry you. Everyone will be hurt. You, Me and Park family. We still not happy at end."

 

"I do not care." Baekhyun protest.

 

"Not only that, I do not want to marry my best friends. Baek."

 

"It’s better marry with your best friends other someone that you don't know." Sehun smiles weakly.

 

"Baek...For me. Not this ways. If you really want me to be happy, think of other ways. Ways that will not  not hurt you and me."

 

Baekhyun stares Sehun, eyes with disbelief and hurt.

 

"Or maybe, you can pray that I will happy with this marriage."

 

"NO! I will not do that. I promise you, Sehun. I will do whatever it to takes to prevent this marriage." Sehun can only sigh. Once Baekhyun makes a decision, he will never change.

 

"Okay. Now what will you do about my uniform? You ruined it."

 

"Haishhh, Sehun. Don't change the subject. Just wash it with washing machine. It will be clean." Baekhyun pouts. Sehun laughs when he sees Baekhyun sulking.

 

 

"Where is Suho hyung? He never goes anywhere before." Sehun eyes wander around, trying to find Suho. He stops when someone taps his shoulder. He turns around and found a tall figure standing behind him.

 

"You are Park Chanyeol."

 

"Yes, its me. How are you feeling, baby?"

 

"Ba..by..." Sehun gasps when he hears the nickname.

 

"Yes, Baby. You are gonna be my baby and I will treat you like a baby too."

 

"No...You don't need to do that." Sehun is scare to thinks about the day that it will happen, that Park Chanyeol treat him like a ba...

 

"I already adult. Park Chan..."

 

"You can call me Chan or Chanchan or honey. It’s more romantic that ways."

 

"I rather call you you Chanyeol hyung." Sehun refuses and Chanyeol sulks upon hearing Sehun refuses to.

 

"Chanyeol hyung is too formal."

 

"NO. I will still call you Chanyeol hyung."

 

"Ok. If that you want, baby." Chanyeol pout.

Who the oldest and who the youngest here. Should he being call baby here. The way he acted deserve that title more. Sehun thinks,

 

"By the way... Why are you here?"

 

"Oh, I came to pick my future husband and to have lunch with him."

 

"With me. Lunch..."

 

Chanyeol smile widely. "Yes, is that wrong?"

 

"No..." Sehun saying slowly. Chanyeol has right to do that and it’s just that Sehun is not really ready to be alone with him now.

 

"Unfortunately... I have a lunch with my parents."

 

"Liar..."Sehun shocked.

 

"Wh..at.." Haish, why I stutter. Sehun blames himself.

 

"Because I already asked your parents and they say you are free."

Sehun lowers his head and blames himself more. Idiot, why you are lying. Now, he already know.

 

"Now, you are free. And you can lunch with me."

 

"Yes..." Chanyeol smile and take Sehun hand.

 

Sehun only stares at Chanyeol and do not touch his food at all. Chanyeol is eating like there are no tomorrow.

 

"Is that I am too handsome that you already feel full by staring at my face, Baby?"

Sehun is startles. Not only he act like a child and now... he have too much confident.

 

"No... I just thinking something."

 

"What it is?" Chanyeol stop eating his food and turn to Sehun.

 

"I just want to ask something from you."

 

"For you,baby. I will answer even it take 1000 question."

 

"Don't be too cheesy, Chanyeol hyung." Sehun glare at Chanyeol.

 

"Okay, okay, I’m sorry baby. Just ask, I will answer it."

 

"Are you looking for revenge?" Sehun starts to remember Baekhyun words. Maybe this marriage is the only a way for the Park family to get a revenge.

 

"Revenge. For what?"

 

"For what happened five years ago." Chanyeol look confused.

 

"What happened five years ago?"  Sehun want to punch this man that sit in front of him. Is he too dense or really forget about it.

 

"Ahhh forget it."

 

"Baby, tell me what happen?"

 

"No..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter