CHAPTER 4

Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon was walking through the hall as he's heading to his classroom.The school was quiet disolated since it was still early in the morning.

It just Hakyeon who want to come early to school.He arrived at his classroom and sit on his place.Not only him in the classroom.There is another student sitting on his place with a book on his table.

Hakyeon don't care about it too much.He put his hand on the table and lean his head on his hand.

He lean on his left sight as he can see the serene outside the classroom.His eyelid become heavy that lead him to close his eyes and sleep.

 

Taekwoon get into his class.It quiet full enough with student.He look around the classroom to find his lover.His eyes stop at Hakyeon place.

He smile and walk toward Hakyeon's place.

Hakyeon was sleeping.

He smile and sit beside Hakyeon while the other are still in his slumber.

He take this moment to look at his boyfriend 's face.

His sun kissed skin.

His nose.

His eyes.

And his plump lips that Taekwoon really want to kiss.

He closed his eyes and lean his face forward until his lip almost reach Hakyeon's lips.

At that time,Hakyeon open his eyes and his eyes widen when he realised Taekwoon want to kiss him.

He frown before he push Taekwoon face away.

"Aww,don't push my face." Taekwoon felt a hand push his face.

"Serve you right! What are you trying to do?" Hakyeon ask as he touch his lip and don't forget his face that has turn red.

"Ahh...that." taekwoon rubbed his neck.

"Are you trying to steal my first kiss??" Hakyeon ask him make he tense.

"Teacher is here.I'm going to my place,bye." He go away from Hakyeon just like that.

"What?" Hakyeon shakes his head.

 

"Eyy,what my Hakyeonie doing here? You don't want to go to canteen?" Taekwoon ask as he sit infront Hakyeon.

"Nothing.Oh,how was your grandma?" He ask.

"She's getting better." Taekwoon said.

"Uhm,actually I have a present for you." Taekwoon said out of sudden.

Hakyeon frown.

"What is it?" Hakyeon ask.

"Close your eyes first." Hakyeon sigh and close his eyes.

"Don't peek or I won't give your present." Taekwoon warn him.

"Okay...can you be quick or I'll fall asleep here." Hakyeon close his eyes nervously.

Taekwoon smile.He look around him.Line was clear as there are no student in the class.

He lean his face and kiss Hakyeon lips instantly before he sit back on his place.

Hakyeon open his eyes wide.

"What was that?" He ask as he touch his lip.

"A present." Taekwoon said leisurely.

"YOU....!!! YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISSSSSS!!" He smack Taekwoon hardly.

"Yahh,it hurt.Stop it." Taekwoon defend himself from Hakyeon's hit.

"Why do you steal my first kiss?" Hakyeon pout as he sit on his sit.

"you said I steal??? I'm your boyfriend so I can do that." Taekwoon doesn't want to lose.

"But what kind of kiss is that?" Hakyeon's voice slowered by Taekwoon able to heard that.

Taekwoom smirk.

"What kind of kiss do you want? French kiss??" He ask as he seducing Hakyeon.

Hakyeon's face turn red and he can felt his cheek was heat.He fan his face with his hands.

'Okay,this is was the best present I've ever got.'

 

Hyuk was playing with his toy when he heard the door opened.He look at the door only to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter