Chapter 1 - A past

Haunting Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His phone beeped, making him stir from his sleep. The sunlight that shone through his skin felt hot but he ignored it and covered his whole body with the blanket. 

"Mark!" ... "Mark Lee!" He stirred again from the loud voice calling him from outside his room. "Hey, Lee Minhyung!"

"What?" His raspy voice answered. He slowly opened his eyes, trying to get them used to the bright light of the morning. "Jaehyun hyung's voice is too loud. Why is he like this?" He complained to himself, ruffling his own hair from soft ruffling that gradually became a little harsh. "Psh."


"TY hyung told me to take care of you. Your brother's out so I'll be your step brother for a while. Now, get up and ready for school 'cause I cooked you bread puddings!"

"He's so noisy," Mark chuckled. He looked to his nightstand and saw his phone still vibrating.

Herinnie ♡ calling...

Mark instantly grabbed his phone from the nightstand and saw the time. "6:34? Seriously, Jaehyun hyung woke me up at 6?" He rubbed his temples and answered the phone call.

"Herin, good morning!" He smiled through the phone call as if Herin could see him.

"Good morning, Mark!" Herin beamed back. "How was my boyfriend's sleep?"

Mark blushed a little, "Your boyfriend's sleep? It was very good. I wonder if my girlfriend's sleep was as good as mine." His toes curled. He's never been this cheesy until he started dating Herin. Herin sure is very sweet and it became so contagious for Mark.

"Yes. Your girlfriend slept well. Wait, did you just woke up?" Herin giggled from the other line. Mark hummed in response. "Your voice is so rough. It's giving me goosebumps."

"I know it's y." Mark bragged, laughing lowly, making his voice sound rougher and deeper.

"It's not!" Herin laughed loudly, "You sound like an old man."


"MARK, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Jaehyun knocked on Mark's room, interrupting his talk with Herin. 

"Hyung's calling me. I'll meet you at school, hm?" Mark said, about to end the call.

"Taeyong oppa's shouting?"

"Aniyo, it's his best friend, Jaehyun hyung. Taeyong hyung must be out for business trip, I guess. That hyung, the one that shouted, is taking care of me for time being." He explained.

"MARK, YOU'LL BE LATE. COME ON!"

"Fine, coming!" He answered Jaehyun and bid goodbye to Herin, "I love you."

"What took you so long? It's already 7," Jaehyun started, nagging M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter