Love at First Sight

The Boss' Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi stood in front of the mirror with an exhausted look plastered on her face. It had only been two hours since she set foot in Seoul. Yet, here she was, getting all dolled up for one of her father’s company dinners.

The Kang’s have been successful in building an Entertainment Empire in South Korea for almost a decade. They have produced artists for any industry; movies, TV, kpop, etc. Not only did they have good artists, they were these new breed that were spic and span when it came to their personal life and professionalism. There was nothing bad to be said for KEntertainment artists and trainees. And this fact paid off when it came to the company’s stocks and revenues.

With such a successful company, being the only daughter of the CEO had become a burden to Seulgi. Though her brother was supposed to be the heir apparent to the CEO, the older Kang found it more rewarding to serve their country through the army.

Much to Seulgi’s dismay, the development forced her to study and to prepare to take the reins.

It would have been nicer if she was just the sister of the soon-to-be CEO.

The future CEO wasn’t that much of a title to look forward to when you know what it entails.

 

“The ride is here Miss Kang.” Suho smiled as he knocked from the other side of the door.

 

He was one of the nine bodyguards assigned to her upon her arrival. Unlike the rest, Seulgi knew Suho because he had been with the family far longer than the others. It was easier to get at ease with the man because he was also her brother’s best friend.

One last look at herself, Seulgi turned and walked out of the room.

Maybe the day wouldn’t be so bad.

Maybe she should just let the mature ones work it out for her.

Decisions were not entirely on her shoulders. But Seulgi knew she had to take it up somehow.

Perhaps another day

 

@@@@@@@

 

Bored

She was definitely bored hearing some of the directors speak in the event.

She thought that it was a party. Not a lecture.

Expectations should be shimmered down if Seulgi wanted to survive the company lifestyle.

She was about to stand up when a lady wearing a stewardess uniform came up the stage. Her eyes were round and beautiful. Her face, perfect and her skin was white as snow.

 

Irene Bae

 

The name resounded across the hall.

She had been away from Korea for far too long to know who the person was. Seulgi could hear the hushed murmurs beside her. There were compliments, comments, and some of the women speak enviously about her beauty.

The young Kang had to stare at the person an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter