Chapter 1

Betrayed (One shot)

 

Betrayed

-At the Police Station

Wang zi and Reen were discussing on some projects, while George was just there reading some documents. Soon after , Aaron finished a small meeting with his head master , he joined them. But they seems to be to be doing their own work , ignoring Aaron. Aaron became bored and formed a ball with the unused papers. He threw it at Wang zi and Wang zi was shocked.

"Hey!" Wang zi complained and Reen smiled. Aaron threw the another ball at George's head and wanted to laugh but he tried hard not to. George looked at him as he was shocked and Aaron smiled. Soon , George and Aaron both laughed.

-Break time

The 4 of them were drinking coffee and chatting together. Suddenly , George's phone rang. George saw the caller and his expression changed. He gulped and Wang zi could see that he is hiding something.

"I need to take a call" George said and ran to a corner. Not long after , Aaron's handphone rang. He looked at the message and his expression changed into furious.

"Who is it?" Wang zi asked. Aaron put his handphone into his pocket.

"It's from Calvin" Aaron said.

"What are we going to do?" Reen asked panicking.

"When i call you , then you go" Aaron said and went out off the police station. He quickly drove his car and reached a hotel. He rushed into a room, 301 and saw Calvin.

"Tell me who is the leader?! Or else... i kill you" Aaron shouted and pointed a gun at the Calvin's head.

"It's Jiro" Calvin replied and Aaron was shocked. He called his team members to come here and take this man back to the police station.

Gui gui opened her bag and saw a book inside. She took it out slowly and flashback flashed through her head.

-Flashback

"Here, this is what you need to do" Jiro said and slide the book to Gui gui on the table. Gui gui caught it and nodded her head before going out.

-End of flashbacks

Gui gui flipped through the book and a small piece of note dropped out. Gui gui picked it up and it written , 'Kill , Witness'. Gui gui sighed and gulped. She ran out of her house and went to a place.

Not long after , Reen and Wang zi came. They handcuffed Calvin and took him out of the hotel.

"Where's George?" Aaron asked.

"He said there's something on" Wang zi answered.

Gui gui walked to the top level of the hotel with George and took a gun out of a locker. She went to the balcony and saw Calvin with Aaron and his group member. Gui gui wanted to shot Calvin but accidentally shot Aaron's leg. Aaron fell to the ground and groaned in pain as blood was flowing out. Gui gui just gulped.

"Aaron! Are you alright?" Reen asked as she was still pointing her gun up. They did not know that the bullet's direction was on the top level. Gui gui aimed at Calvin and shot him right at his chest. Wang zi was shocked and looked up. He saw a familar back , and was able to recognise it as George. Later on , Aaron was sent to the hospital immediately.

-Next day

Wang zi felt that George was wierd and has something that is hiding from him. He decided to follow him. He slightly peeked from the curtain and saw George received a call and walked off in a hurried. Wang zi followed him and came to a place in front of the fountain. Suddenly , Wang zi pointed a gun at George.

"It was you right?" Wang zi asked and George was shocked. Wang zi grabbed George's shirt tightly, wanting an answer.

"It was you who killed Calvin and shot Aaron's leg right?!" Wang zi shouted.

"I have a reason!" George shouted angrily.

"What reason that you have to hurt them?!" Wang zi shouted furiously and shot a gun towards the sky direction as he could not bear shooting at George. George was frightened and he slide down to the ground.

-1 week later

Aaron walked into the police station and saw that everything is empty...

Aaron drove his car to the hotel and chatted with their manager as he wants to see the camera that was installed at the top level of the hotel. The manager agreed as Aaron is a police and he started to check the camera on the top level of the hotel and finally , found it. He played it for Aaron and Aaron saw Gui gui and George were walking to the balcony with a gun on Gui gui's hand. Aaron was shocked.... He sat down on a chair and he couldn't believe what was happening. He saw a book lying on the table and flipped through it. He saw a page writing 'kill Wang zi at XXX'. Aaron was shocked and immediately drove to XXX. The men who was guarding there, saw Aaron came in. They started to fight with Aaron but Aaron was a trained fighting from the head master of the police. He saw a man with a gun and took it. He fired all of them with the gun. He ran in a room and saw George was fighting with Wang zi. He quickly fired George without hesitating and George fell to the ground , died.

"Go! i have a gun to protect me" Aaron shouted and Wang zi quickly ran away. Aaron fired all the men with his gun and knew that the bullet is finishing soon. He opened the door , ready to get out and found that Gui gui was standing there , holding a gun and pointing at Aaron. Gui gui walked closely to Aaron. Aaron was shocked but later on , he became angry.

"Why?! Why must you betray me?!!!!!" Aaron shouted and tears started to form. Gui gui just smirked and fired the gun but luckily , Aaron dodged it and....

'Bang!' Gui gui fell to the ground immediately as the bullet shot through her. She lied in the ground with her eyes closed. A tear rolled down Aaron's cheek..

-Flashbacks

"Aaron, i will love you forever!" Gui gui shouted. She made a heart sign followed by a kiss and then Aaron laughed happily. Gui gui smiled back before continuing walking down the pathway with Aaron holding her hand.

"How i wish I could walk with you together and forever in the same path, holding hands with you till we are old" Gui gui said and smiled.

"You don't have to wish , because we will" Aaron said with a confident expression.

"Maybe we can't.... because we might not know neither one of us will betray the another" Gui gui said and looked at Aaron. She smiled slightly and let go of Aaron's hand. She turned her head and continued walking on her own with the sunlight shining on her face.

End of flashback