Pt. I

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When you hold me in the street, and you kiss me in the dance floor. I wish that we could be like that. Why can’t we be like that? Cause I’m yours.”

 

She was faking it, she knew it. As she smiled, dancing playfully in the dance floor with her unnies, they all knew it was fake. But she had to, even though she felt like crying, she have to appear strong, unfazed. So she smiled, as Yonghwa approached her and kissed her on the cheeks. He even asked her to dance with him, which lead to embarrassing teasing from her labelmates. Though she noticed her unnies were eyeing her seriously, and a table full of their hoobaes suddenly silenced, she accepted his invitation. And as she danced with Yonghwa, she was feeling it. Someone’s looking at him, rather intensely. Their eyes met for a brief moment and she excused herself from Yonghwa, saying she have to go to the ladies room.

 

She just turn on the corner near the bathroom when she felt someone grabbed her arm and spun her around, pushing her to the nearest wall. She looked up and saw him. He was angry, his expression said it all, and this triggered her tears. She so wanted to cry but she have to hold it back.

 

“Chanyeol-ah,” she whispered, her eyes shining with tears Seohyun was trying her best not to blink and let them flow. How did it come to this away? Oh yeah, it was because of her cowardness.

 

“You care only about yourself!” Chanyeol shouted as he angrily pushed his hand on the wall, cornering her between the wall behind her and himself. His eyes showed so much fury, she looked at him, trying to convey the emotions she was feeling.

 

“Do you know that you’re really a pain in the a*s?” he asked, every word punctuated with anger that made Seohyun muted. She really didn’t know what to say anymore. Yeah. She was selfish. And yeah. She’s a pain in the a*s. How could she made this guy hang on to her like this? Why did she even accept his love for her when he confessed months ago? The answer was easy. Because she loves him, too. So much that it pained her to see him hurting. He was hurting because of her. Because she was a coward and couldn’t fight for him and their relationship. She caged him in a secret relationship that made both of them suffer.

 

She was frightened. She didn’t know what their entertainment would say when they found out about her relationship. She didn’t want them to use their relationship for SM’s benefit. She didn’t want them to use her love for Chanyeol to control her and her decisions. She’s also terrified of what the ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter