Secret Revealed

What You Don't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyejeong has been avoiding her team members for about a week now, she is even ignoring her best friend Mina. Everyone thought Hyejeong is just having her time of the month, and so they leave her alone. However, things are getting out of hand when Hyejeong flared up at Yuna once.

 

The girls are having breakfast before going for a photoshoot. Hyejeong is sitting two seats away from the girls, isolating herself. Mina scoots over to the seat next to Hyejeong, only to be meet by a word: “Don’t.”

 

Everyone is weirded out by Hyejeong. They are certain that they did not make Hyejeong angry.

 

Finally, everyone is ready and set to go.

 

“Hyejeong, will you tell us what is going on?” Jimin asks, before they enter the van.

 

“I requested for a separate car last night, so see you guys there.” Hyejeong replies, and goes into another car.

 

On the other hand, Mina is extremely devastated because Hyejeong is ignoring her. She doesn’t know why and she is dying to find out. 

 

Every time Mina goes near Hyejeong, the taller girl will move away.

 

Every time Mina tries to talk to Hyejeong, the taller girl will pretend to do something else.

 

Every time Mina tries to have skinship with Hyejeon, the taller girl will tell her to stop doing it and tells her to stop annoying her.

 

They used to be the closest in the team, doing everything together, hanging out together, sleeping together, eating together, gossip together, bully the team members together, cuddle together, and practice their choreography together. But not anymore, not when Hyejeong is ignoring her.

 

Once the girls reach the set, they see Hyejeong sitting at the farthest corner, reading magazine.

 

The girls spent about two to three hours doing their hair and makeup, when they are finally done, they hear the photographer shout, “Group shots first!” 

 

While doing the group shots, Hyejeong is clearly uncomfortable. She looks like she didn’t want to be there, she looks like she fought with her team members.

 

“Hyejeong, I need you to stand closer to Mina, or maybe, just put your arm around her shoulders,” The photographer said, prompting Hyejeong to look be more comfortable.

 

Mina thinks this is a great chance to interact with Hyejeong, since the photographer had voice out, the shorter girl thought Hyejeong will listen to him. However, she’s wrong.

 

“I’m sorry, I need a break.” Hyejeong throws her prop onto the floor and goes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter