Chapter 1

I Love You

-7 Years later-

          "Good Morning, class!" approached Miss Mika as she walked in the class. She brought her bag with her as usual. "Good Morning, miss," the students greeted her back. The bowed 90 degrees, showing their respects. "You may sit," said Mika then quiet for a second."mmm...Today, we don't have lessons, I have to do my own work, so just keep quiet and do your own work too" she said then sat on her chair. She took out her lappy from her bag, as she turned it on, she started with her own work.

        "You are a new teacher, you just arrived here last week and now you seem to be very busy...” said one of the students. Mika looked at him then she stopped typing."I am not really a teacher, this is just my part-time job, I’ll move in any days." said Mika and she continued with her work."I am busy because I need to complete this task before I leave." she added then sighed."Ohhh." replied the student, short. He turned his head and talked with his friends.

         "Mika-ssi(ssi is Mrs or Miss in Korea)" JunHyung approached her. Mika didn't really bother bout her students when she worked. She raised her eyebrows to show that it was a ‘what?' "When will you move?" asked JunHyung. "School ends this year.." answered Mika, she was still busy doing her work. She sighed once again, now she sounded unsatisfied. She stood up then glanced at her students' faces one by one."Sorry to say but, don’t disturb me okay?" asked Mika nicely. Her voice melted the guys' heart. Everyone became quiet. Mika sighed then sat again to continue doing her work.

          A few hours passed after that, the bell rang showing that it was interval time. JunHyung shouted excitedly. He grabbed L'Joe's and WooHyun's hands. "Follow me!" he shouted. These three are good friends, but not best. They ran non-stopped till they reached the toilet. "As promised... Where are your matches??" asked JunHyung to WooHyun. JunHyung suddenly felt nervous, he took a deep breath then exhaled, and he repeated it thrice to make himself feel better. "There you go," said Woohyun then smiled. "Your first time, Joker?" asked L'Joe to JunHyung. He called JunHyung with his own made-name, Joker. He smirked. JunHyung glanced at him then pushed L'Joe's head roughly. "Dude, isn’t it obvious?" said JunHyung then they laughed. They spent their recess time smoking in the toilet. The bell rang once again, showed that recess time has ended. They looked at each other. Woohyun shook his head, making the sign 'no'--->DON'T GO BACK TO CLASS. L'Joe and JunHyung nodded to show that they agreed with Woohyun. They talked in a low volume so that no one could hear them. They decided to stay in the toilet till class ended. Luckily, they didn't get caught.