Once upon a time...

SWEET BLOOD

 

The sun just set perfectly when a slender wizard decided to wander around on a small town of muggles by himself. Wearing muggle guy's casual attires, he walked through the street while brought a black goodie bag on his left hand. He was passing few muggles' shops that were decorated by craved pumpkin and other so-called scary decorations. Three muggle kids ran passed him with smile plastered on their faces because they just found the perfect pumpkin buckets for their Halloween night. The wizard flashed a smile to the kids before turning to the left side of the street. His long legs brought him to a dark alley. He walked so smoothly till none can hear his footsteps. Sometime he turned back his head to make sure he was completely alone. Once he reached the middle of the alley, he took out his wand that was hidden under his black t-shirt. 

"Lumos." He muttered. 

A soft light appeared from the tip of his wand. It was bright enough to help him passing through the alley. The young wizard resumed his walk till the end of the alley. He stopped in front of the gate of an abandoned house which all muggles labelled as haunted house. At few nights, some muggles witnessed a presence of mysterious lady in white dress through the second floor's window of the house that already abandoned by its last owner for years. It was the beginning of the rumour. Muggles said that house was haunted by a ghost lady, but they didn't know the real facts of that house.

A night breeze greeted the wizard, making him shivered slightly. But it wouldn't stop him to enter the haunted house. He disapparated from his place and then apparated easily in front of the main door. He fixed his attires before casting other spells.

"Nox." He breathed. The light was gone. He moved his wand again toward the door. "Alohomora."

The door was easily unlocked. He turned the doorknob and got inside the house. He carefully locked the door behind him. Once again he casted lumos spell since it obviously pitch black inside. He approached the dusty stairways that already decorated with spiderweb. In few seconds, he arrived to the second floor. He resumed walking till he reached the third room and knocked lightly its door. 

"Come in!" ordered a voice of young lady from inside. 

He opened the door. Another darkness greeted him again with a pair of glowing blue eyes in the middle of the room. He let out a faint sigh as he flicked his wand. In the next second, all candles on that room were lightened. It was a huge classic bedroom. A young beautiful lady with beautiful blue eyes sat on the edge of the vintage bed. She wore a white dress and red shoes. Her skin was really pale. Her dark brown hair covered her shoulders. The black haired wizard smiled as he approached the lady. He knelt down in front of her while put his palm on his chest.

"My Lady." He greeted. 

"Do you bring any good news from me, Noah?" asked her in bored tone.

Noah smiled. "Yes, My Lady Elizabeth." He grabbed the black goodie bag and revealed bottle of wine. "As your wish, I'm back with a bottle of blood and it's a guy's." He grinned. 

Lady Elizabeth her lips, showing a glimpse of her fangs. "Pour it for me! Quickly!"

Noah stood up. He processed to open the bottle and poured it into a glass. He put the glass on the tray and served it to her. Lady Elizabeth took the glass. She closed her eyes as she sniffed the rusty sweet scent of the blood. Her blue eyes slowly turned into red. 

"It smells good." She breathed.

"Glad you love it, My Lady." Noah grinned widely. 

"Tell me what kind of guy he was?" asked Lady Elizabeth before taking a sip. "It tastes so sweet, sweeter than previous blood you gave me."

Noah smirked as he held the bottle and stood beside Lady Elizabeth. "He was a sweet and gentle guy. He played a music instrument very well and joined a small orchestra at his campus."

"What kind of music instrument?" She asked again. 

"Hmm... I can't remember it since it was a rare instrument. Also its name was so long and difficult to remember." Noah chuckled. "Pardon me, My Lady."

She finished the blood and raised her empty glass to him. "It's okay. Anyway, why he was still ? It's quite a rare."

Noah poured more blood into her glass. "He was too religious, probably."

Lady Elizabeth brought the glass to her lips. "Bad luck for him." She started enjoying her drink.