Chapter 3: Tohkou street

That time in Spring

Its been 1 week after Lee got expelled, everyday of kim passed pointlessly, he creid and cried, drowned in the river of tears. He had no one on his side anymore....Until he made a decision...

Kim finally made a decision, to skip the school and go look for Lee in the school Lee moved to. He promised to himself that he wouldnt give up finiding lee no matter what.

 

Lee's new school located in urban area, unlike Kims current school. Kim went all the way to the city but he got lost because he wasnt use to the city. He walked for more than 10km and kept on asking people where the school was.....until it was 3:10 pm, which means the school finished. Kim saw student with that school uniform on everywhere so he decided to ask those people

"Hey, can you please tell me the way to your school?" Kim asked one of those students

"Oh sure, just go straight up there and turn cross the road and turn left to Tohkou street and keep going straight, then you will see Tohkou academy oh your right"

"Okay, Thank you very much" Kim said

Kim ran straight up and turned left to Tohkou street as that boy said, then he ran up to find the school. Kim then arrived the intersection to Tohkou street. Kim didnt wait for anything, he just ran up and crossed the road, but he didnt know that it was green light for the car! The car came in highspeed towards Kim, iy was too late for him to move his body and then BOOM! That car striked to Kim's body real hard which made Kim flew away few meters, then he fell down to the ground, covered in blood, unknown if he was alive ar dead......