Chapter 1: Only two of us

That time in Spring

The revel sound of students from soccer field echoed into the sickbay. Kim woke up from the bed, couldnt remember when did he fall asleep, until he realised he was half , same as Lee who was still sleeping next to him. He looked at his chest, it was full of marks, looked like someone bit him around the chest. Kim remembered now, it was Lee. Before he fell asleep, he got seduced by Lee and he decided to do that activity for the first time of his life. He stared at Lee's pants, somehow, he was about to take Lee's pants off while he was still sleeping. 

 

"Huh...? Kim...? You woke up already?"

Lee asked him drowsily.

"Oh Lee!"

Kim pulled his hand back immediatly before Lee realised that Kim was about to take his pants off.

"What happened, Kim? Why is your face so red?"

Lee asked with curiosity

"Oh! urrrr.....nothing nothing, i just feel kinda hot here. Anyways, its lunch time now, lets go to canteen shall we?"

Kim quickly changed the topic

"Oh sure! im starving now" Lee replied

 

 

 

It was crowded at the canteen, because Kim was a new student there, he didnt know what to eat 

"You go wait on that table over there, i will buy you food to eat"

said lee

 

"Oh okay, thanks"

Kim went to sit down on the table Lee pointed to and Lee went to buy food for him. The moment before Kim sat down, There was a group of boys came to him.

 

"Oh hey! Arent you that new student  who shamelessly ran away from me in the morning!??"

Un yeong said

Kim remembered that Lee told him Un yeong was a bully, so he decided to go sit somewhere else.

 

"Where are you going dude!? We havent finished talking yet!"

 

Un yeong's group then surrounded him. Kim was so scared and he didnt know what to do. Un yeong pulled his arm back and was ready to punch Kim again, suddenly, Lee came and kicked Un yeong on the face. Un yeong and his friends got scared and ran away. 

 

"Thanks, Lee, you saved me"

 

 

Lee and kim were eating lunch happily, in the canteen, talking about funny stuff.

 

"Oh wait kim"

Lee then used his finger to clean food on Kims lips off.

"Dont eat filthily, it doesnt look good" Lee said to kim like Father and son. Kim's face turned red, and he was giggling with happiness as well.

 

 

After lunch Kim decided to go to the toilet, Lee followed him as well. Kim was about to lock the toilet door.

 

"Dont lock, i will go in there too"

 

Kim couldnt refuse, so they were together, in the small toilet, then Kim locked the door. Without waiting, Lee took his shirt and his pants off. Kim knew what Lee wanted to do, so kim got as well! 

 

"Lets do it quitely, Lee" Kim said

"Yea, lets get started" 

 

It was Kims second time for this kind of activity, but it was his first time, that he got in the activity.....

 

 

*to be continued next chapter*