CHAPTER 1 - SHOCK

LOVE HACK

Friday morning, Sinb and Eunha were still sleeping in the couch for staying up late watching Jimin's live streaming. 

 

*knock* *knock*

 

A loud knock surprisingly woke up Eunha, leaving Sinb on the couch sleeping. 

 

Eunha: "Coming!"

 

She is walking towards the door while yawning a few times and when she opened the door, she saw a short man, with black hair, wearing blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

 

Eunha: "Yes?"

 

Eunha looks so haggard and she doesn’t even care that much.

 

Mail man: "Is this the house of Eun Eunha and Eun Sinb?"

 

She screamed at the top of her lungs and has her eyes wide open.

 

Eunha: "I knew it! O.M.G. oh my god! Is that what I think it is?! I. Can't. Wait!"

 

Mail man: "Please sign here and here's your package."

 

He covered his nose because Eunha’s breathe stinks.

 

She quickly signed the paper, got the package, and closed the door...  

 

Mail man: "What's wrong with her?"

 

She screamed while running to her room like a flash. She lay down on her bed while hugging it... She is extremely happy that the package that she has been waiting for a long time now came. 

 

Eunha: "Ok Eunha, relax. Breath in (inhaling), Breath out (exhaling).... " 

 

Repeating her exercise to be calm...  

 

Sinb came to her room because she was curious to see what Eunha is doing... 



Sinb: "Oh my god Eunha, stop air pollution... by the way, what's this rambunctious thing you are doing all about?"

 

She entered the room without even knocking...

 

Eunha: "Guess what... "

 

Asking Sinb with a big smile while raising both of her eyebrows... which makes Sinb more anxious of what may happen.

 

Eunha: "Tadaaa…"

 

She showed the package to Sinb with full joy...

 

Sinb squeak because of excitement.

 

They sat on the bed. They got their scissors, knife and cutter ready…

 

Until...

 

*knock* *knock*

 

A loud banging knock on the door was made by an unknown person.

 

Eunha: "Not again..."

 

Eunha and Sinb went down to see who knocked on their door 'again'...

 

Sinb: "Yes?"

 

Eunha: " Nam Joon!? What are you doing here? "

 

Nam Joon: "Hi... uhm... I just came here to ask...are there any problems happening at your house? 

 

Sinb: " Uhmm... none? Why? "

 

Nam Joon: "because all I hear was screaming and irritating noises... I am reviewing for my upcoming exams this week, so can you please keep quiet.. "

 

Nam Joon languidly saying it.

 

Eunha: "Ok Nam Joon... we'll try..."

 

Eunha slowly closed the door.

 

Eunha: "Bye... Have a nice day; I guess... good luck in your exams!"

 

Eunha and Sinb laughed so hard when the door was closed (especially Sinb)...

 

They instantly ran back to their room and started to unbox what is inside the album...

 

Taking pictures of it and posting it on social media...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jungkook and Jimin's P.O.V.

 

Jimin is at the backstage with Jungkook preparing for his last comeback showcase.

 

Jungkook: "Look at all these girls taking pictures with your album..."

 

Jimin: “Don’t fall in love to my girl fans Jungkook."

 

Jungkook: "Why? Are you jealous?"

 

Jungkook said it in a flirty way.

 

Jimin: "What?! NO!!!"

 

Jimin said it defensively. Jungkook is laughing so hard because of his reaction. 

 

Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang... but he refused to answer...

 

Jungkook: "Is that your girlfriend? "

 

Jimin: "Yes, why?"

 

Jungkook: "Why are you not answering her phone call...?"

 

Jimin: "She'll just ask for forgiveness again..." 

 

Jungkook: "If you're not going to answer it, then I will."

 

He grabbed Jimin's phone and answered it...

 

Girlfriend: "Jimin... I'm sorry for what I did to you yesterday... please forgive me... I still love you... I can't live without you... Jimin…?"

 

Jungkook: "Awww... that's so sweet..."

 

Jungkook's sarcastic reply...

 

Girlfriend: "What?! Who's this?!"

 

Jungkook: "His new girlfriend..."

 

Girlfriend: "Wha--- What!!!"

 

Jungkook: "Byeee"


ended the phone call...

 

Jungkook: "Done!"

 

Jimin: "Wow, that's great... keep it up"

 

Manager: "Jimin let's go!"

 

Jungkook offering a hug to Jimin but chose to ... so he left Jungkook hanging with his hands open wide...

 

To entertain his self, he decided to get Jimin's phone and like some photos of his fans...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sinb and Eunha's P.O.V.

 

She quickly runs to Eunha who is preparing their food for late breakfast...

 

Sinb: "Eunhaaaa!"

 

Eunha: "Whaaaat!?!?"

 

Sinb: "Jimin liked our picture!!!"

 

Eunha: " Really!?!?"

 

After a lot of screaming... they went to have a late breakfast on the couch while watching the last comeback showcase of Jimin on the TV...

 

Eunha: "That was so daebak!"

 

Sinb went to the sink to wash her dishes...

 

While Eunha was finishing her meal, news popped up...


Reporter Yoongi: "A new latest app today, called 'IDOLisMESSAGED', gets the attention of many teenagers because they can have 'fake communication' with their favorite idols..."

 

Eunha: "Sinb! Watch this..."

 

Interviewed Person 1: "It's such a fun way to feel that you are chatting with your favorite Idols even if it is just fake."

 

Interviewed Person 2: "I like it...5 stars! Big thumbs up!"

 

Reporter Yoongi: "So what are you waiting for? Download it now for free and enjoy the experience! I am your daily news reporter Min Yoongi and this is M.Y."

 

Eunha: "I will download it."

 

Eunha volunteered to download the application.

 

 Sinb: "Sure."

 

Eunha: "By the way... I'm going to BG Mall later... will you go with me?"

 

Sinb: "Yes of course! That would be fun."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jimin and Jungkook's P.O.V.

 

After Jimin's flamboyant performance, his manager sent him home to have some rest... while riding in the car; he called Jungkook on the phone... 

 

Jimin: "Jungkook... where are you?"

 

Jungkook: "I'm here at BG Mall; I will buy the ingredients for the food that I will cook for you."

 

Jimin: " Oh really, ok then. Byee"

 

Jimin hung up.

 

Jungkook texted Taehyung and Sokjin on their group chat.

 

Jungkook: typing… “Guys, let’s go to the arcade at BG Mall, I heard it was big!”

 

Taehyung and Sokjin agreed to what Jungkook was planning.

 

While walking through the mall, he remembered that he needs to buy a new recipe book to add in his collection. Since he knew that they will be late in coming, he just went to the book store to make a better use of his time.  

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------